Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
~*~*~*~*~ Winner for Tuesday November 2nd, 2004 ~*~*~*~*~
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mabsy

Tue Nov 02, 2004 4:56 am      Reply with quote
We have our first post-Halloween winner!

Congratulations to phredd4 who will save a cool $50 off her EDS order which she no doubt will be planning while polishing off the remaining Halloween candy! What a great way to shop! That last part of course is assuming that she doesn't live in Australia where we don't "do" Halloween Crying or Very sad
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Congratulations to phredd4! Very Happy

Halloween was never really a big thing in the UK, but it seems to be growing more and more popular each year. My Mum would never allow me out to go trick or treating when I was a kid. She said it was like begging.

Edited to add following:
Does anyone know what the official etiquette is for trick or treating? My boyfriend says that only houses with a pumpkin or similar halloween decorations on display should be approached.

Sorry to go off topic on the Tuesday's Winner thread! Embarassed
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Hey conratulations to you!

Yeah, far more children came round this year...and they all had big bags for you to put sweets in!!!!!, some of the bags were bigger than the kids! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:50 am      Reply with quote
OMG what a great birthday gift(my birthday was Oct 30th)! Thanks so much EDS!

Mabsy, I am supposed to be low-carbing but the leftover candy got the best of me. I didn't know you were watching. Embarassed

I'm not positive, but I think I'll be ordering Thalgo Thalgogive Perfect Contour Cream. EDS sent me a sample with my last order and I absolutely adored it. My skin was so silky soft and I just knew it had silicones in it. But I called CS and CaspersMum assured me it didn't.

Thanks again EDS!
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:08 am      Reply with quote
congrats phredd!

(although i am extreeemly jealous! Very Happy )
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Congrats phredd4 and Happy Birthday...treat yourself to something yummy! Dancing Dancing Dancing

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:09 am      Reply with quote
farouk wrote:
congrats phredd!

(although i am extreeemly jealous! Very Happy )

I had a premonition I'd win this week! I don't know why, but I just thought I'd win. Very eeery huh?

Now don't be jealous farouk. I predict great things coming your way soon Dr. Farouk! Smile
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Toe wrote:
Does anyone know what the official etiquette is for trick or treating? My boyfriend says that only houses with a pumpkin or similar halloween decorations on display should be approached.
Where I've lived, it's places that leave outside lights on, not just those places with pumpkins. Of course, you still have to be careful...when I was about 13, there was this curmudgeonly, ignorant, in-bred, red-neck cedar chopper (Judy should know what I'm talking about it! Wink) who liked to torment the neighorhood kids by decorating his place all up for Halloween and living the lights on, which naturally made us think that he'd be giving out candy. But when we started walking up his driveway so we could knock on his door, he started firing a shotgun over our heads!! I don't think I've ever run so fast in my life, and I never tried to go trick-or-treating again. Evil bastard!

Oh, and congrats Phredd4 -- I take it you're a fellow Scorpio like Casper's Mum/Kate and I? Happy Birthday and Happy Spending!!

Carrie
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2004 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Oh NO! Carrie! How horrible. He should have been locked up! Yes, I do know exactly what that terminology means. Laughing

We were actually in Houston this Halloween at my daughters, but I had already bought candy before we decided to go. I meant to just bring it with me for my grandaughter, but left it at home! Sad

So, of course on Monday, I had to package it up along with the GingerMan cookies that I bought for grandaughter and forgot and left at home too. I hadn't been there 10 min. before she asked if I brought GingerMan cookies. We started that when she was about 4 years old and she dubbed them "MimiCookies".

Grandchildren are such tremendous fun!

JUDY

Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |