Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Dark circles are so frustrating
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
croeber
5% products discount

Sat May 09, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
I know there are a ton of posts on dark circles. I've read a lot but probably just scratched the surface. I am very pale and have blue-ish circles under my eyes. It's more than just unatractive, without makeup I look seriously ill. The ONLY product that had ever really worked for me is now off the market. I used Andrea's Eye Q's 2 in 1 renewal eye patch. I recently found the ingredient list online :

POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, OLEAMIDO PROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE, VITAMIN C, CITRIC ACID, LINOLEAMIDOPROPYL PG-DIMONIUM CHLORIDE PHOSPHATE, KOJIC ACID, VITAMIN K, HONEY, SODIUM PCA, EXTRACTS OF CRANESBILL, COMFREY, ELDER FLOWER, CALENDULA, TORMENTIL, PLANTAIN, HORSETAIL, BURDOCK, AND CUCUMBER, VITAMIN E, VITAMIN A, FD&C YELLOW NO. 5, FD&C BLUE NO. 2.

They worked so well, serious improvement every time I used the patches. And it was instant gratification. I've tried many, many products since then. Nothing has come even close. I also have tried gelatin because it contains vit k, maybe a slight improvement but nothing I got too excited about. Currently I'm looking at Hydrolyze or Dermalex. I've also thought about finding as many of the same ingredients as I can on Skinactives and trying to make something myself. Don't have much experience with making things myself, so I'm a little hesitant.
I'm just very curious if anyone else ever used the Andrea's eye Q's patches and loved them as much as I did? It's really unfortunate that the only thing that ever worked for me is now unnavailable.
Popcorn
5% products discount

Sun May 17, 2009 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I'm so hopeless to my eye dark circle.
beautycream

Sun May 17, 2009 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi there!

Just wondering if you already try this cream called St. Dalfour Cream? If you search this name online you got plenty of hits and review. This cream is great for skin whitening, pimples, wrinkles, allergy, yellow spotted skin, stretch marks, freckles, black heads, skin blemishes or other skin problems. I just recently using this cream for almost a month now. To tell you, I'm very happy that I found this cream because this is the answer of my pimples, scars problem. Since I arrived here in America I got lots of big pimples and I already try different kind of products but it didn't work for me. Until I found this cream last month through my friend. In 1 week of using this cream I noticed that my pimples, scars are suddenly faded. Now, I'm almost 1 month of using it and I'm totally happy with the result because my pimples is totally gone, the scars is starting to disappeared then my face is clearer and smooth.

This cream is really famous in the Philippines. But when I tried to contact many online seller from Philippines their price is really expensive without shipping included. And my friend sister from Kuwait her price is much cheaper. This cream is very small but it's really effective and within 1 week you can see the different of your skin.
beetlebugs
5% products discount

Sun May 17, 2009 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
beautycream wrote:
Hi there!

Just wondering if you already try this cream called St. Dalfour Cream? If you search this name online you got plenty of hits and review. This cream is great for skin whitening, pimples, wrinkles, allergy, yellow spotted skin, stretch marks, freckles, black heads, skin blemishes or other skin problems. I just recently using this cream for almost a month now. To tell you, I'm very happy that I found this cream because this is the answer of my pimples, scars problem. Since I arrived here in America I got lots of big pimples and I already try different kind of products but it didn't work for me. Until I found this cream last month through my friend. In 1 week of using this cream I noticed that my pimples, scars are suddenly faded. Now, I'm almost 1 month of using it and I'm totally happy with the result because my pimples is totally gone, the scars is starting to disappeared then my face is clearer and smooth.

This cream is really famous in the Philippines. But when I tried to contact many online seller from Philippines their price is really expensive without shipping included. And my friend sister from Kuwait her price is much cheaper. This cream is very small but it's really effective and within 1 week you can see the different of your skin.

Can this cream be used on the eye area, which is much thinner than the rest of our face?
croeber
5% products discount

Sun May 17, 2009 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
No I definitely haven't tried St. Dalfour Cream. It is worth looking into. Thanks for the suggestion.
tasha92337
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 11:05 am      Reply with quote
Bioset treatments for internal healing and Teamine topical.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 18, 2009 11:54 am      Reply with quote
i u are in france, u can head over to sephora now, and get the Hylexin cream selling at 29.90e (normal price :99 euros). Great bargain. Im using it for the 2nd day but no results so far
Bree22
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
I was given a sample of the Fresh lotus eye gel and it worked on my dark circle and puffy eyes. So I bought one and has been using it - Both The dark circle and the puffiness is considerably lesser. Very Happy Very Happy
christine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
I have serious dark circles and I've tried different brands of eye creams but it is just hopeless. My only hope is to maintain healthy diets and life styles: exercise, rest and drink plenty of water!
croeber
5% products discount

Thu May 21, 2009 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the Teamine suggestion, I've actually looked at that product before but have yet to order. I don't know if it's true but I've found 2 products that offer money back guarantees, hydrolyze and Dermalex...maybe it's false advertising but I may give one of those a try. If I found one product that actually made my bluish circles fade then there has to be atleast a few other products out there that can do the same thing. The Andrea Eye Q's patches really worked but I just haven't found anything that has worked since those were taked off the market. Wondering if anyone else had success with the hydrolyze or dermalex?
beautycream

Thu May 21, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
beetlebugs wrote:
beautycream wrote:
Hi there!

Can this cream be used on the eye area, which is much thinner than the rest of our face?

Hi, in the label I didn't see any kind of warning not to apply on the eye area. Actually when I put this cream into my face I also apply it on my eye area and I didn't feel any problem. And so far the result is really great.
Louisa1303
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
I put cucumber on my eyes to reduce the puffiness and dark circle..help only the minimal...
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |