Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone doing B12 Lipotropics?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
happyAThome
5% products discount

Sun May 10, 2009 6:46 am      Reply with quote
I'm thinking about doing this at home. I found a place that delivers it once I became a *patient* and the price it reasonable. I have a relative that lost a LOT of weight and has maintained her weight loss this way but she goes to a clinic.

They have several options - B12, B6 + B12 & Lipotropic or just B12 Lipotropic - plus some others I'm not too sure about. They sound like overkill to me - cocktails with a little bit of everything thrown in.

Anyway - I'd like to hear if you've done this... hopefully it's not too far off topic for this forum.
happyAThome
5% products discount

Sun May 10, 2009 8:13 am      Reply with quote
This place also sells Mesotherapy injections for cellulite. Maybe that's more on topic?
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 10, 2009 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
happyAThome wrote:
This place also sells Mesotherapy injections for cellulite. Maybe that's more on topic?

They sell mesotherapy injections??? Shock
Veeery interesting.
Could you give a link to the site so I can have a looksy please?

And sorry, I've never even heard of B12 and Lipotropic.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 11, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've got no idea what lipotronics are, but have been having straight B12 injections on a regular basis for a while now, couple of years at least. Can't say I've noticed any effect on my weight, but I'm not wanting to lose weight anyway, just hopefully get a bit of extra energy, especially before a big night out ... or after Smile

Can't speak for lipotronics, but I'd be suspicious of any place that is charging a lot for B12 injections as injectable B12 is cheap - I know as I buy it over the counter on a regular basis from the drugstore, less than US$5 for a 10 ml vial, good for quite a few shots, depending on your dosage.

Actually now I'm curious what dosage of B12 is being recommended for weight loss, how often, and location of injections? Happyathome - has the place you've been speaking to mentioned this?
happyAThome
5% products discount

Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry I've been away - my computer picked up a hacker - I downloaded something I shouldn't have and my bank account got compromised. Thankfully I caught it in time! So embarrassing!

I am hesitant to put a direct link. So. If you will put "Injectables for Beauty Treatment" in Google it will take you to the page and also to the manufactures web page (but not the penile injection page which is the third link!)

Quote:
I know as I buy it over the counter on a regular basis from the drugstore, less than US$5 for a 10 ml vial, good for quite a few shots, depending on your dosage.

I haven't asked but I'm not sure we can buy B12 over the counter here in the USA - where are you located?

The B12 & Lipotropic dosage was once a week or less.
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 15, 2009 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Happy - I buy mine in Hong Kong over the counter. Every drugstore in HK sells it, no problem, well at least everywhere I've asked.

I had a quick look at some websites selling injectable B12, obviously aimed at the US market, and the high prices seem to imply it might be hard to get OTC there. I don't know, but maybe if you asked your local drugstore they could order it in for you? Sometimes when they tell you something isn't available, they just mean they don't stock it, which is possible as there's likely not much demand. Hard to imagine B12 in liquid form is a controlled substance, when it's available everywhere in pill form. Might be worth a try?

Actually my quick search for B12 online threw up a link to a US bodybuilder's forum, where it was suggested to buy from US pet/vet supplies websites. Apparently you can get large quantities dirt cheap, thereby getting many economical doses for smaller animals such as humans, well smaller than horses and other livestock Laughing Laughing
bombshellbella
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
I was just researching this and ofcourse had to come ask you ladies... anyone get this done yet?? I am really curious, right now I am pregnant but I give birth in March and I want to be skinny again.

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
My sister-in-law did it at a clinic but she sadly gained all the weight back in a little over a year. She had lots A TON of weight, I can't tell you how incredible it was.

What usually doesn't work with those diets in the long term is that they don't teach you to change your eating habits, they don't promote implementing and excercise routine in your life, etc, etc.

The other thing to realize is that when patients lose weight so quickly (people have lost anywhere from 3-6 lbs/week) then it means that you lost muscle mass, not just body fat. And that's something that you want to avoid AT ALL COSTS because the less muscle, the less calories you regularly burn.

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |