Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: – Valmont Hair Repair
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Yes, Marina, I used the mask , but this time I was a real cheapie and used so little of it that it did not make a difference.

Next time I will use just cleanser + mask but normal amounts ( and again without the repairing oil)

But the difference in hair with using all 3 of them or just 2 (almost 1.5) is evident Embarassed In the fist case the hair was holding its volume high, in the second, hair was falling on the forehead.

I'm still resisting trying the sublimating serum Cool
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Damn, I have terrible hair and am becoming really sold on this stuff, having read all these good things about it. I was seriously hoping, too, that only one or two of the products would be enough.

Still, I'm seriously considering splashing out. I do hope I can get samples first as it's very pricey indeed.

I'd be very interested in the results of using the cleanser and just one of the other products, Russian Sunshine. Please do let us know how you get on.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:34 am      Reply with quote
by the way, the cleanser is in the wide jar, not in the bottle, which makes it really inconvenient Sad In case if you drop it, good luck collecting the cleanser from the floor!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Well....all of a sudden the Valmont shampoo looks like a bloomin' bargain! Yeeeesh...what the heck do they put into this stuff Shock

http://www.philipb.com/russian-amber-imperial-shampoo-p-1926.html

After ya'll regain consciousness, please tell me what the Romanov dynasty smelled like Confused
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:59 am      Reply with quote
For those interested, I have posted most of the hair product ingredients in the Valmont Ingredients thread.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=464730#464730

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:22 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
by the way, the cleanser is in the wide jar, not in the bottle, which makes it really inconvenient Sad In case if you drop it, good luck collecting the cleanser from the floor!

Yikes! I'm the clumsiest person in the world! Still, it'll be worth it if it manages to tame my ridiculous hair.

bushy - Thanks for taking the time to post the ingredients. I'll take a look at those later.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
Do the Valmont products help with hair growth as well as shine and managability?
karenlee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I had to chip in... I received the Valmont hair oil and shampoo samples yesterday, which I used this morning:

- 1 hour pre-shampoo with Valmont oil
- wash with Valmont cream shampoo
- used my own conditioner
- rubbed thru my usual Fekkai olive oil balm on damp ends

Even while I was running the brush thru my hair while drying it, I was thinking wow-wow-wow. My hair is in really good condition, so I didn't think the Valmont oil would really add much (I use Phyto oil regularly and thought it would be much the same), but I have to say... I think my hair usually feels like silk, but this went to another level...

Another item for my shopping list *sigh*
magdalena99

Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
I am most curious about the line helping with excessive shedding a hair thinning.

Would appreciate any more feedback from users!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:03 am      Reply with quote
This line is out of my budget.

But for more economical hair washing creams Jason thin to thick line shampoo is very nice and has a nice scent from the eseential oils.

o relse the Curls brand shampoo washing cream is good for dry hair.

My hair type is very dry and naturally curly.
ellac117

Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:45 am      Reply with quote
thanks a lot!
Actually i'm crazy about my fluffy hair, born curling and hard to style. i tried lots of products, some japanese ones, though quite good, but not easy to buy.
i hope I can try your recommendations in my next order.
Rania26

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I am a new member in this informative forum and I wanted to share my experience about the Valmont Hair Repair range of products as so many members were asking about this luxury line. It has been three months since I have started an intensive treatment with the Valmont Hair and Scalp Stimulating Program, the Valmont Hair Repair Regenerating Cleanser, the Restoring Mask and now I am using the Repairing oil and Sublimating Serum.

That is to say that I am in complete and utter awe with this amazing high-tech luxurious hair care range. Though it comes with a high price tag, the price is more than justified by the products incredible efficacy. This hair line does what it says; it regenerates the scalp, restores the hair and sublimates it. I have always been a fan of Kerastase and recently bought the much-hyped Chronologiste. Well the Valmont Restructuring Mask beats the Kerastase Chronologiste by far. It instantly transforms my straw-like hair ends into smooth finish. The Hair and Scalp Stimulating program is very effective to curb hair loss and regenerate the scalp for new hair re-growth. What I love best about this hair loss treatment is that it is very easy to apply; you just unscrew the cap and dot a few drops along the scalp and massage in. The sent is light, fresh and floral. Also, very important to me is that it is not oily at all. I suffer from oily scalp so this is a big plus for me.

I am also seeing new hair-regrowth after three months of treatment with the Valmont stimulating program.

I have just started using the repairing oil and serum, so I will review these in a week or two.

Hope my review would be as helpful and informative as others have been.

Rania26
deep_splash
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
i did not know valmont made hair products. interesting, maybe if i get a pay raise then time to try products that's so highend

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:50 pm      Reply with quote
any updates on the sublimating serum? I just placed an order for the oil, cleanser and mask- just wondering if I should be getting the sublimating serum as well- or hold off??
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Canadian Girl wrote:
any updates on the sublimating serum? I just placed an order for the oil, cleanser and mask- just wondering if I should be getting the sublimating serum as well- or hold off??

Hold off. Oil, cleanser and mask will work wonders without it.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 am      Reply with quote
One question, do you use the shampoo as directed or just apply it on wet hair? Applying it on dry is a pain. Also, what's with the use up within 3 months. The conditioner can last me a year.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:09 am      Reply with quote
I apply it on dry hair. It does last a lifetime, but I have short hair.
janegd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:08 am      Reply with quote
it makes my frizzy hair much better
dwj1218

Wed May 01, 2013 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
It seems good but it's too expensive
DavinaB

Fri May 03, 2013 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried adding supplements to their haircare? I think Shampoo and conditioner are great, but if you don't get the right nutrients to the hair follicle then surely no ammount of conditioner is going to help? Question

Sat May 25, 2013 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Good product,but I often loss of hair,I don't know how to do.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone still using the Valmont hair line? If yes, what are your favorite products?

Thank you.
l1982222
5% products discount

Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:38 am      Reply with quote
the cleanser is soooooooo nice.
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:49 am      Reply with quote
Thanks to this thread and RussianSunshine I am using the mask, oil and shampoo.

I think they are wonderful, my hair looks and feels great when Ive used them.
I am tending to use them all together once a week,to make them last longer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 am      Reply with quote
Thank you very much for the replies.

I have dandruff and also lately loosing a lot of hair. I am hopping that Valmont hair products will help with these problems.

Does anyone have similar problems and Valmont hair products helped?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |