Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Facial Exercise: Share the Process and Results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 27, 2009 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
HI Barefoot... the amount of time you want to spend on your face is UP TO YOU!

FE offers a comprehensive list of exercises. The current DVD, for example, breaks out about 14 exercises for a "complete" routine. It hits all the areas of the face. Like most workouts, people are rarely satisfied with just doing the same thing day in and day out. Muscle needs a little jolt every now and then keep things moving a long. Many flexer's get so into it that they will eventually do the full 40 every day... or they pick a combo, and fit their workout into their lifestyles. It's really exactly like body building in that way. How long does it take to do a body workout? The answer is... it depends...

5% products discount

Thu May 28, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the book Ageless If You Dare and it is on its way, I will let you know how it goes for me. I use the FaceMaster and TV religiously so I am going to incorportate these facial exercises in with it. I will go by the motto "if it hurts don't do it" pertaining to my TMJ.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Great post Sis, thanks!

My story: I've been facial exercising for about 5 months - mainly concentrating on Ageless, but also adding in some other freebies I've found on the web & I have an old copy of Face Lifting by Exercise.

I don't have a very keen mind/body connection when it comes to exercise, I understand what I am supposed to be doing, but struggle to actually feel the movements & muscles involved. So, it's taken me a long time and lots of practice to get the hang of these and/or even have much confidence that I know what I am doing. It is starting to come together for me recently though & I'm hopeful that this awareness will bring further improvements.

I also just like the idea of exercising to improve my looks instead of surgery/botox/fillers/etc. Makes me feel powerful.
-ok333

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Vangirl3 and okay333 for sharing some of your process and results. It's good for all of us to know that our efforts are paying off... and especially to know there is more than one way to skin a cat (meow). I really wanted this thread to be more about that than any individual program or used for promoting one over the other.

All of us who are faithful facial exercisers have seen that it eventually starts coming together. Once you start knowing the results are there you are inspired to continue (or in my case - scared to death to lose what you worked so hard to achieve).

I think the key here is that not one program is necessarily going to be best for every person. I for one still use the "Kiss the Ceiling" exercise every now and then. I didn't get that from any specific program - just a description from an early facial exercise thread. And I love some of Carole Maggio's freebies from youtube. Ageless is the one-two punch and FE is a nice all-around.

And it IS amazing to me that noticeable results come without the crutch and expense of fillers, etc. I know so many agree with this.

OH.... Very Happy Loved this statement by Vangirl3: Facial exercises are like 'power to the people' movements. They only get recognized by the 'establishment' when a lot of people start participating.

...Most dermatologists and plastic surgeons aren't going to support us in this because it cuts into their revenue generating efforts.

Anyway, thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and the support we are giving each other by your reports.

And Havana - it's time we get you exercising woman!

5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 4:07 am      Reply with quote
I just received my Ageless book and read it from cover to cover and realized that being the visual person that I am I went ahead and also ordered the DVD. I am going to get started right away though on the exercises. One question, she states doing twenty reps. Do you do those slowly or quickly?? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 5:41 am      Reply with quote
JaclynS wrote:
I just received my Ageless book and read it from cover to cover and realized that being the visual person that I am I went ahead and also ordered the DVD. I am going to get started right away though on the exercises. One question, she states doing twenty reps. Do you do those slowly or quickly?? Thanks!

The reps are done with the time it takes to say the affirmations.
Just checked the book and if I am reading it correctly the hold time for the exercises is the length of time it takes you to say the following:
1#"Delighted to see you" (takes about 4 sec.)
#2"Delighted to see you" (takes about 4 sec.)
#3"It's wonder to feel happy"(takes about 6 sec)
#4"I love to laugh" (about 4 sec)
#5"You are so sexy"(about 4 sec)
#6 "Firm smooth cheeks"
#7"Long, graceful neck" she states slow count to 4 here
#8 Repeat 20 times as rapidly as possible
#9 "There is so much to amaze me"6 to 8 sec)
#10 You don't hold, you keep repeating movement

Hope this helps..if you are from the South the affiramations maybe longer Laughing Laughing Laughing we sorta speak slower Laughing
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Don't worry - the same is true for most of us when we begin facial exercises but the good thing is that it does improve over time with consistent training. Many people sometimes can believe they have excellent mind/body communication, but many times when I have a one on one with someone teaching them FE, there is a real shocker to learn that they don't but its one of those things you learn from and eventually it does kick in! So don't lose heart - when I began facial training all those years ago.... many of my muscles were in a state of rebelling I'm sure, but now these guys (or girls) are really good friends and follow through with my brains commands with no problem!
ok333 wrote:
I don't have a very keen mind/body connection when it comes to exercise, I understand what I am supposed to be doing, but struggle to actually feel the movements & muscles involved. So, it's taken me a long time and lots of practice to get the hang of these and/or even have much confidence that I know what I am doing. It is starting to come together for me recently though & I'm hopeful that this awareness will bring further improvements.

I also just like the idea of exercising to improve my looks instead of surgery/botox/fillers/etc. Makes me feel powerful.
-ok333

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sean- A "Maintaining Results" Question for you with all of your years of experience....

...How long until you felt like you plateau-ed out? In other words - How many months/years of regular facial exercise until you felt you reached the "good place" and could stay there?

Second question:

...Realistically - once you reach the place you want to be how many days/week to keep it there? I think LL told me once she only does them twice a week or something like that?

I work out in a gym and I know that if I go there twice - maybe thrice at most! a week, hit it hard and do not screw up eating and refraim from being a couch potato I maintain where I'm at.
I'm sure it's different for everyone but just want your take on this. Thanks.

5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I am a complete newbie to facial exercise, not microcurrent stimulators but manual facial exercise. I still feel like I am doing something bad when I pinch my skin. That will take some getting used to.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 9:56 am      Reply with quote
Hey Sister... I'm sure Sean will be around soon.

Just like body building. Plateaus are different for everyone. How I WISH there was a formula that my math brain could churn to give you an answer... But I think the variables would be something like: Existing Damage, prevention measures taken(internal + external), (the dreaded components that make up general health: diet, exercise, sleep, illness(managed well or not), natural propensity to develop muscle, and how well you've developed that mind body connection as mentioned above.

So, then: Do you mean plateau like: dang it, I just can't get any other changes to happen? I see people have that experience all along their development. Generally, the older a person is when they start, the sooner they hit a plateau. Mostly, because generally, there are 40-50 years of stacked damage. Some areas of the face naturally respond faster than others. (And this is where patience and persistence is necessary) A younger person, or a person who starts facial exercises, say in their 20's. Doesn't generally see a plateau, they generally see, that yes they are still aging, but seemingly slower than others. And the process continues.

Much like bodybuilding,age effects ones ability to get into great, magazine quality shape. But I think, more than that, the shape a person is in to begin, and their natural propensity to develop the socially desired body will dictate more often than not just how far they can go. Whether or not a person would qualify for a photo shoot with your top fitness magazines is one thing. Just being happy with your own reality and results is quite another. Which then brings us to you last question.

What to do in the way of maintenance. Just like you know what you YOU have to do to maintain your body, you will also have to develop that kind of awareness around your face. I would ask you... how quickly did you hit your desired results. What areas need attn. no matter what you do? Do those areas need a day of rest between workouts? What is your experience. Or do you notice an improvement when you work the area daily.

A generic answer, would be to do a little of this, a little of that... toss a massage in now and then... mix things up so you your body/face just doesn't get used to things and then fails to respond. Pay close attn. You have variables that are increasing. Some of them exponentially.

The more specific answer is. Talk to whomever you are training with... go over your personal needs and desires. Fill in the equation (as if one exists) as much as possible. And then experiment.

You mentioned, I think, that you're a dentist. What would you recommend to someone that has nice healthy teeth? Basic maintenance (is my guess). Brush, Floss (after every meal? Or once or 2x's a day?) Now what if they have horrifying gum issues? Or no matter what they do they always have a cavity. (How is that btw?) Then what? It's patient specific right?

I say, do what you can and when you can. If you have more time to be focused go for it. If not, don't punish yourself.

Jaclyn, If you're uncomfy with a massage, go at it lightly. You will learn your face and what you can tolerate over time. Also, I hate to use the word "pinching". Grabbing your tissues as deeply as you can in a "pinch" like motion is totally different than pinching the skin of the face, and just inflicting a bruise.

Sorry this is so long. One of my twins is shouting for me about every 3 minutes. I'm just typing as fast as I can here...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 10:10 am      Reply with quote
LOL good questions. I think Claudia raises excellent points above. I suppose it depends what the persons goals are really, as I have never felt that I have ever reached a plateau in my facial training, but my goal has always been to develop the mind/muscle connection and maintain good facial health, and still to this day, I get changes showing up (build in places etc) and many people who I have trained experience similar results - its a constant learning process for sure, even with us trainers.

If however I got to a point where my goal was simply maintaining, then maybe I would only work out my muscles twice a week, but I suppose I would really focus on my usual weaker muscles intensely and maybe just do one or two exercises for the stronger ones.

I think that once you have a good knowledge of your facial structure, the world is really your oyster and you can customise your program to make it work for you and whether thats only 10 minutes a day, or maybe 20 minutes twice a week, the important thing is to make it fit in with your lifestyle.

JaclynS - the people who often suggest about pinching I always compare to those who tried to convince us all that the world was flat. Some day I am sure the pinching will be proved to be a good thing, but in the meantime there is obviously a major battle from cosmetic companies who would rather you purchased their expensive creams, than be empowered and stimulate your body to better health.

sister sweets wrote:
Hi Sean- A "Maintaining Results" Question for you with all of your years of experience....

...How long until you felt like you plateau-ed out? In other words - How many months/years of regular facial exercise until you felt you reached the "good place" and could stay there?

Second question:

...Realistically - once you reach the place you want to be how many days/week to keep it there? I think LL told me once she only does them twice a week or something like that?

I work out in a gym and I know that if I go there twice - maybe thrice at most! a week, hit it hard and do not screw up eating and refraim from being a couch potato I maintain where I'm at.
I'm sure it's different for everyone but just want your take on this. Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 10:54 am      Reply with quote
JaclynS wrote:
I am a complete newbie to facial exercise, not microcurrent stimulators but manual facial exercise. I still feel like I am doing something bad when I pinch my skin. That will take some getting used to.

Hi Jaclyn - I know it takes some time to get used to. I'd start with gentle pressing and circular motion to get used to it. You'll be able to feel your skin come alive when you do this.
Around the eyes I've really had the best results from (yes, here comes that word) - pinching (not vicious Very Happy pinching but yes pinching) the tissue between my fingers with a slight pulling away - I do this all around the eyes as well as along the eyebrow. I prefer this to actual massage motion in this area.
Actually I pinch the whole face but worked up to this.

"Active" massage really does change the feel of the skin for the better. I try to do this everyday even for a few minutes.

5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Well I ordered the DVD that goes with the book so I think I will understand it all better once I get a visual of it being done. Thanks!

5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I can’t even imagine ever giving up facialbuilding. I’ve been training with FlexEffect for 3 years now and the changes are incredible. Lots of ups and downs in the first year simply because your facial muscles don’t respond all at the same time. I stuck it out and now no more problems, everything blends beautifully. This year I’ve been considering becoming a FlexEffect Certified Trainer. Husband says “ might as well get some bucks with the bang!”

I also have LLs Ageless program. It’s concentrated heavily on the cheeks, which is where most of the lift comes from in facialbuilding. I guess you could compare these two programs like FE = full bodybuilding and Ageless = 8 minute. abs. FE also offers a hard-hitting cheek workout but I have learned the cheeks can really overbuild so it’s an area you need to keep in check as well as the mouth. Over the years I have over built my cheeks to where I could see the tops of them when I smiled. It offers great lift but can also cause the eyes to take on a sunken look. It’s all such a balancing act but I love it!

Loulou, wishing you well with your new adventure. Very Happy
Patti1013
5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Ok333, What positive changes have you seen at the five month mark and how often do you do the exercises?

Chitchat, can you give us more details about the ups and downs you experienced in your first year of face exercises? I'm curious to know. I've been doing ageless for 3.5 months, and had problems with one of the exercises, #6, which I eliminated from my program a month ago and I'm looking much better.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome Chitchat - It sounds like you have an established routine and have your process down. Isn't that a nice place to get to? Three years is a long time and it's nice to hear from someone with that history.

What was it that inspired you to add Ageless to an already long working and positive FE program? (I know for me I always think there's something out there that's going to give an added dimension. ) I've heard from several facial builders - some who say their cheeks weren't there until they did Ageless even though they had used another program for a long time before. Others tell me FE did it for them and nothing else worked!

From what I gather (in listening to many facial builders) the cheek exercises from Ageless operate differently than the ones from FE. Ageless came on quicker with cheek results for me, but there is something about FE that I would not give up. I love the in- the mouth holds - they are the ones that I find worthwhile - I can really feel the pull with these and I know they are doing something awesome!

I can't help but believe both programs have been beneficial. And I HOPE I can get to the point where I say my cheeks are overbuilt! Woah!!!! I will be thrilled Very Happy

The philosophy of FE and Ageless are certainly different. I think FE looks toward building the face in a more equal way and Ageless looks toward a stronger cheek focus while incorporating other areas in a lesser way ....with the general ideal to keep things moving "up". I also believe the Cheeks have the most important role in overall lift and appearance. You know - dealing with the sag we get as we age. And we all know that great cheekbones (cheeks) are a coveted thing.

I personally like to incorporate more things than what Ageless does (and so I do!) but I think the overall philosophy of Ageless is a terrific one.

Anyone out there love FE's "scalp flex" as much as I do? I feel it has enabled me to "pull" the face back and up - an overall small movement which has given me a better look. Love it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Patti1013 wrote:
Ok333, What positive changes have you seen at the five month mark and how often do you do the exercises?

Chitchat, can you give us more details about the ups and downs you experienced in your first year of face exercises? I'm curious to know. I've been doing ageless for 3.5 months, and had problems with one of the exercises, #6, which I eliminated from my program a month ago and I'm looking much better.

Hi Patti - Can you tell us what your problems were with #6?
Do you do the "extra/additional" exercises? This might give you more balance if you add them in once a week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
JaclynS wrote:

The reps are done with the time it takes to say the affirmations.
Just checked the book and if I am reading it correctly the hold time for the exercises is the length of time it takes you to say the following:
1#"Delighted to see you" (takes about 4 sec.)
#2"Delighted to see you" (takes about 4 sec.)
#3"It's wonder to feel happy"(takes about 6 sec)
#4"I love to laugh" (about 4 sec)
#5"You are so sexy"(about 4 sec)
#6 "Firm smooth cheeks"
#7"Long, graceful neck" she states slow count to 4 here
#8 Repeat 20 times as rapidly as possible
#9 "There is so much to amaze me"6 to 8 sec)
#10 You don't hold, you keep repeating movement

Hope this helps..if you are from the South the affiramations maybe longer Laughing Laughing Laughing we sorta speak slower Laughing
Toby

Thanks Toby Very Happy
This is helpful. I think I'm going to keep with the slower southern version just to be sure I'm getting it all in Cool

5% products discount

Sun May 31, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
What brought me to Ageless was Loulou. She was one of FE’s online trainers for a couple years and I was curious to see what she came up with. Thinking of myself becoming a FE trainer and someday may want to write my own program, I was wondering what kind of training technique could she possibly have used without stepping into copy write territory.

Loulou’s technique (pinch and pull) is 100% her own idea. Loulou goes after the muscle from the outside of the face and Deb goes after it from the inside, and like you said, their philosophies are totally different. Where there's a will there's a way Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
chitchat wrote:
What brought me to Ageless was Loulou. She was one of FE’s online trainers for a couple years and I was curious to see what she came up with. Thinking of myself becoming a FE trainer and someday may want to write my own program, I was wondering what kind of training technique could she possibly have used without stepping into copy write territory.

Loulou’s technique (pinch and pull) is 100% her own idea. Loulou goes after the muscle from the outside of the face and Deb goes after it from the inside,

I see what you mean!

...Lou Lou seems to have gathered quite a following during her FE years. I wonder if she uses both at times, knowing what both can do.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
"I wonder if she uses both at times, knowing what both can do."

OMG! Did you see her before/after photos on FlexEffect's website? Shock

She would be crazy not to. There is a lot more to it than cheeks Very Happy
lilome
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Ok! So, it' been exactly six months since I started Ageless.I have been doing the exercises faithfully 6x/week.
The improvement around the eyes was the first thing I noticed and it happened very soon - within the first month. The (temporarily) pouted look on the lips too.
After the first month I had a tired look, which persisted for a while.
Today, six months later, the eyes are still open and lively, my lips are fuller and the upper lip has a very well defined shape with "curves" in the middle, and-at last!- the jawline has become firmer!
The jawline was my prime spot of concern and the last one to respond.

I have also been pinching and massaging for the last three months and I believe it makes my skin look rosy and "alive".
I'll definitely keep exercising and massaging and I would like to thank everyone for their input and Sean in particular.

By the way, sister Sweets,what is this neck exrcise that you mentioned? could you please describe it in detail? Thanks

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lilome - It sounds like Ageless has done a nice full face tune-up for you! Very Happy

I think jawlines are the bugger for most of us - especially of a certain age.

About the neck exercise - Do you mean "Kiss the ceiling?" If so, you just put your head back and press your lips into a fish shape toward the ceiling (a pucker of sorts!) - feel the strain on your jawline and along the neck. I hold it for a count of 20 and then repeat two more times.
Other good neck exercises are Carole Maggio's found on youtube. Easy to find if you search.

And another - I think it was Antonia who told me about this one - where you lay on the ground and lift your head up and turn it side to side 35 times (each way). That is great for the neck. did it today at the gym! You may need to work up to it but it's worth it. As Claudia mentioned it's nice to switch it up now and then to keep the face/body guessing.

Otherwise if you have specific questions about FE and Ageless exercises they have their own threads to discuss the finer points. Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
Have any of you taken before and after photos? I would think that results should be observable at least from a side view - as the jowls would be lifted...

Plastic surgeons use side shots to show the results -

Thanks, BF
Patti1013
5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sis, I'm more than happy to share with you the problem I had with Ageless #6.

I have a slim face. I've always had high cheekbones and a pronounced indent under them. Doing #6 was pulling that area of my face in too much. I began to take on a hollow gaunt look. I stopped doing #6 after two months, Loulou's advice. I'm at 3.5 months now and my face looks much better. I continue to work my cheek muscles to raise them and lose the lower face sag that I began to notice for the first time six months ago. I'm beginning to see a little bit of lift. It's awesome! I too, feel empowered by doing facial exercise. It's the best and most economical anti-aging weapon I've found.

To answer your other question, I started doing several of the occasional exercises a month or so ago. I do them a couple times a week. I agree with you, they are good to balance out the build.

Patti
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |