Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Easy Eye Solutions GETS RID OF MILIA!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Easy Eye Solutions for a couple of months only at night, sometimes in the morning, too. Was astonished that the 4 milia under my eye first went kind of squishy and now are GONE. I had them for at least 5 years. This is fantastic news and I urge people to try it, you'd think it would work for everyone. It does a good job on dark circles and puffiness. See the thread "Easy Eye Solutions-treats dark circles and tucks eye bags" in the Products Review. I am uberdelighted about this, as you can all imagine and want to share this wonderful news.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
ive just ordered too and will write a review

dark circles are more of my problem
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Now you guys will understand why I am so nuts over these products Laughing These products have taken years off my former baggy eyes. I too had milia and now it is gone. I had crepey skin under the eyes and after three months it is almost gone.Also I can kiss eye bags goodbye. I still have them although they are reduced and when I put the tuck on they are out of sight! Shock My pictures are on the Easy Eye thread showing my under eye skin in Feb. and then now...without any product on and the difference is amazing. I could just jump for joy and I doImage
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
cant wait to try it toooo toBBBYYY! NO reply from the people at the solution . its been 2 weeks Sad
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
funny, i haven't noticed much reduction in bags or dark circles (allergies are at their ultimate WORST right now), but I CAN corroborate the lessening of those tiny little white dots along the tear trough on the sides of my nose (milia? they seem to get worse with age) as well as a reduction in crepey-ness where the bags meet my cheeks. I have very little but all in all the area under my eye is very smooth all day long with these products.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
Toby's results are terrific. I have noticed a better overall look also - I'd say less crepiness is a part of it. I have had a good result from Karin Herzog with lightening/brightening and a better tone but this seems to add to the mix. I won't leave home without it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Wonder if I can use it on my forehead to remove the crepiness!
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Oh,I had many milia under my eyes too.So i'm afraid to use eye cream.Then my eye circle is bad..I want to order it too

But where to buy it?I can not find it here.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Nanci at ncnproskin has it on special
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/skin-care-products/anti-aging-products-/index.php

Zach Merrill the product creator has his website where you can buy it and see videos
http://easyeyesolutions.com/illuminatingeyecare_info.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZachEyeSolutions

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 25, 2009 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
cant wait to try it toooo toBBBYYY! NO reply from the people at the solution . its been 2 weeks Sad

Calorblind are you saying that you haven't heard from the customer service at Easy Eye Solutions or the other unrelated product called Envision Beauty - The Solution? Easy Eye Solutions is known to have very quick response to emails. I wondered if you may have posted on the wrong thread by accident with the names being similar. Rolling Eyes
Toby

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 3:18 am      Reply with quote
oops sorry i meant the solution

yes i agree that easy eye has a very good customer service!! replies within 24 hours, amazing! Every company should be like that
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi

I have a white "pimple" on my inner lower eye lid. Would this be a milia???

Ive had it maybe a year though....

if it is - could I try this product on my eyelid rim?

THANKS
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
mb935 wrote:
Hi

I have a white "pimple" on my inner lower eye lid. Would this be a milia???

Ive had it maybe a year though....

if it is - could I try this product on my eyelid rim?

THANKS

Zach Merrill doesn't market this product for dealing with milia....we just happened to discover that it does. So I am hesitate to advise about this situation especially since it is so close to your eye. You could email Zach and ask him, my guess is he will be very conservative and tell you he wouldn't recommend it.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
I have been using Easy Eye Solutions for a couple of months only at night, sometimes in the morning, too. Was astonished that the 4 milia under my eye first went kind of squishy and now are GONE. I had them for at least 5 years.

That could be because the Tuck product contains an exfoliant (willow bark).

5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Would love to pick some up, but it's just too expensive right now Sad
bettiebebop

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:10 am      Reply with quote
I'm thinking of getting this eye cream. Is it very moisturizing though? I have dry skin but am prone to milia, have dark circles but barely any wrinkles (yet). Am wondering if this would be suitable for me as I need something with some moisture to it.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:30 am      Reply with quote
The moisturizer is very light and that is probably what makes it good for milia. Rich creams around the eye can cause more of an issue for some people. Less is more and doesn't over load the skin. Also the quality of products that actually effectively penetrate are important as well.

5% products discount

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to mention something quickly. I found this thread on one of the back pages and thought I would post my comment here since it is devoted entirely to EES treating Milia. My Aunt started using the EES about 6 weeks ago. She does not have an issue with puffy eyes but rather dark circles and those little white under eye bumps called Milia. She has had this for as long as she could remember. She began using the Illuminating Eye Care cream daily and with in a week her little white bumps completely disappeared. Her dark circles have also faded quite a bit. My Aunt is thrilled.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
I wanted to mention something quickly. I found this thread on one of the back pages and thought I would post my comment here since it is devoted entirely to EES treating Milia. My Aunt started using the EES about 6 weeks ago. She does not have an issue with puffy eyes but rather dark circles and those little white under eye bumps called Milia. She has had this for as long as she could remember. She began using the Illuminating Eye Care cream daily and with in a week her little white bumps completely disappeared. Her dark circles have also faded quite a bit. My Aunt is thrilled.

wow...I forgot about this thread. Great news about the milia disappearing...mine did too!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:18 pm      Reply with quote
Is it the Tuck Serum or the Illuminating Eye Cream that removes the millia?
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up!

I have developed a milia just below my eye brow on my browbone about 4 weeks ago. Maybe I will put my Easy Eye Solutions Eye Tuck on it and see if it helps. Smile

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought the eye tuck and the eye cream. What is the best way of applying it. I read that the eye cream should go on first. I hope it works. Thanks
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I have them bad and can vouch that indeed Easy Eye Solutions is helping. Smile I had one that came up and I was able to gently squeeze it out. Think I've only been using EES for 2 weeks.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading alot about easy eye solutions but I'm just not sure if I should just dive into it... currently using organic apoteke rejuvenating eye serum but i think its making the skin under my eyes so thin and white dots are appearing! what are these white dots exactly? so I switched back to my DHC eye bright and stopped using that.. may I know if easy eye solutions are too rich? will it be too strong for the delicate skin to take? thanks in advance for any replies on this!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Crystalist,

I think maybe the little white dots are milia. Lots of us get them - especially in the eye area. Some say it is from creams that are too rich but I have them and I don't use rich creams around my eyes.

Many have found that Easy Eye Solutions will help you to get rid of them. Toby will have more to say about this. She's the first to notice the improvement in milia.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |