Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Obaji
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
paulajg

Tue May 26, 2009 3:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi all i am a 38 year old from Australia and have just started the Obaji nuderm which was recommended by a friend. Just beginning week three and i am so pleased with the results. Yes the first two weeks were hell my face was so sore i really had trouble applying makeup which i really needed to wear for my job. But three weeks in a can honestly say that my skin has now died down and i am starting to get comments on how my skin is glowing and questions asking what skin care products i use. So for any of you that are just starting out, stick with it.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi Paulajg,
Sounds like you're doing quite well with the Obagi system and early on too! What kind of skin issues are you working on? I'm starting my 8th week today and am just now starting to see some results. I'm planning on doing the entire system for at least 18 weeks; what about you?

Tue May 26, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I have been using the Obagi Nu-Derm system (for normal to dry skin) for about a month now. I hesitated to try it because of reports from friends about the redness, peeling, irritation issue.

However, I have had NO redness, peeling, or any visible signs that anything is happening. During the first three weeks, IF I used my 7x magnification mirrors, I could see tiny flaking all over my face, which I took as a sign that the products were doing what they were supposed to.

But now, nothing. My skin is definitely drier, but there is no other indication that the system is doing anything.I am using Retin A daily with the system and using all the correct products according to the instructions.

I am just hoping that I am actually going to get results.

I do have one friend who, like me, experienced nothing but the mild flaking visible only under extreme magnification. She did say the products did great things for her skin over time - and she does have beautiful skin.

I'm just curious, is there anyone else out there who has had an experience like mine?
paulajg

Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 am      Reply with quote
I do plan to continue for the full 18 weeks, this week my skin has started peeling again around the chin and between my eyebrows and a little discomfort on my cheeks, tuesday will be 4 weeks, how i love obaji :D
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |