Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Alphaderma CE buyers (Brisbane & surrounds)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:53 am      Reply with quote
Is there anyone around my way interested in purchasing more Alphaderma CE Question
Since trialling it I love the stuff & am looking to buy more real soon.
At the moment they have a special : buy 3 full size (4 ounce) bottles for less than the price of 2.
Works out to be ~AUD$119ea + postage (divided up also) instead of AUD$263ea.
Big difference Exclamation & I don't think I need 3 bottles of the stuff Shock
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
This will be my last post to respect the forums wishes. I just want to clarify one thing. The offer is buy 2 get the third FREE. The price is $269.00 for all 3 which make the price per 4oz bottle of AlphaDerma $90.00 per. The normal retail is $199.00 each a savings of more than $300.00 on that OFFER.
Much Luck, Ian
DebL wrote:
Is there anyone around my way interested in purchasing more Alphaderma CE Question
Since trialling it I love the stuff & am looking to buy more real soon.
At the moment they have a special : buy 3 full size (4 ounce) bottles for less than the price of 2.
Works out to be ~AUD$119ea + postage (divided up also) instead of AUD$263ea.
Big difference Exclamation & I don't think I need 3 bottles of the stuff Shock
Smile

Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:55 am      Reply with quote
DebL - my mum will end up getting this (or more likely *I* will end up getting this for her) but she's got a while to go on hers still and I'd like to wait till she's almost out. Seeing as postage within Aus is only Au$4.50 though you could see if anyone from Aus on this forum wants to stock up. Apart from me and you I'm not quite sure how many other people from Brisbane there are here.

Ian - There are other distributors that are a part of this forum. We simply ask that people follow the guidelines when discussing their own products and don't initiate the conversations without someone elses interest Angel
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi Deb.

I have been thinking thinking of trying ADCE and the facial prep (wish they had a deal on that one too!). Whilst I live in Japan I come from Brizzy/Gold Coast and will be going back in a few weeks.

How do you get on with customs fees in Australia? I rarely have any customs charges (OK, well a US$600 delivery by EMS marked as commercial sample value $600 cost me $20, but nothing on smaller items)

Hmmm
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:10 am      Reply with quote
TigerTim - So far I have never had any extra fees charged on entry.
I am told that as long as an order coming in is <AU$500 in total, then its all good..
When (roughly) will you be back in our part of the world ?

I was looking about 2 weeks ago at a special they had going of free eye cream with Alpha CE purchase, but is no longer on their site Sad so this is the next best offer at the moment.

Mabsy - will see how we go finding others. I'm hoping to purchase some time within a month.
Will see when you get back... (no probs obv with internal postage.) Smile
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2004 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Did you get any taker on the 3rd bottle? If you do go for it, I would also want to get the primer/prep/activator product as well (wish there was a special for THAT!)

Cheers.

OH. I arrive back in Oz Dec 18th, but my parents live on the Gold Coast, so timing is not that important.
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
hey tiger,
It sounds like Mabsy might be in for the 3rd bottle. Cool
She is away at the moment, so will see when she is back (in about a week i think).
Am planning on getting it for around the time you get in, so should work out well. Smile
Will post again when I hear from Mabsy.

DebL
Mabsy

Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Did you find anyone for the third? I'll have to see how my mum is going with her bottle - have not seen her yet since I arrived.
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Mabs. Welcome back!
TigerTim is in for a bottle by the sounds so if your mum does want one you'll be #3.
I'm planning on ordering for mid-December delivery so no particular rush. Just let me know when you know. Cool
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps the specials that Janson-Beckett is offering right now is a good deal for you. Nice prices for the holiday.
www.Janson-Beckett.com

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Yes, that is a DEAL and a Half.

Even if you figure on getting the ADCE for $90, prep is usually $80, so there is $170 already and the gift set is only $160 PLUS you get the $20 cleanser to boot.

Seeing as I want the prep, I will probably end up going for this holiday special cuz it is SO cheap. What a bargain!
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
No probs Tiger. Just let me know (if that's ok) if you are definitely going to go for the other special instead, so I know whether I still need someone else.
Thanks. Cool
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hey, Deb. Yes, I am going to do the Xmas deal cuz I really want the prep.. and buying it seperate with the 3 bottle deal would end up costing me like $10 + a free cleanser more Laughing
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 20, 2004 9:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Tiger.

Hey Mabs. I have never ordered stuff around xmas. Do you think there will be much delay if ordered in 1-2 weeks ?
Mabsy

Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:56 am      Reply with quote
I think it should be fine - JB ships via courier. Sorry I haven't got back to you yet - I'm still holding talks with my mum regarding the next Argireline product. I'd like her to try Relaxaline and Vivier so she can compare and decide what she likes best. Will let you know what is decided. If I don't end up getting it though then there are other sites where you can buy ADCE for about US$90 without having to buy 3 Wink
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 21, 2004 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting.. where ?
I bought another serum type thing not long before we got the free trial ADCE. can't remember the name (that's how good it was Rolling Eyes ). I think it might have been Relaxaline or something. I will have a look when I get home tonight for you & let you know so there is no money wasted if it is the same one.
Mabsy

Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks DebL!

Btw, take a look at: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=22795 Smile
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Hey there Mabs.
Finally remembered to dig out that other bottle of stuff I bought.
I was in fact Relaxaline. I didn't like how it felt on the skin - is a serum & leaves what i can only describe as a skin or film on the skin when applied, and to be honest really did not think it did anything.
I personally noticed the positives with ADCE quite quickly - which we all know how impatient we are with "miracle" products in their effetiveness !
So i guess you could say their evil plan worked Laughing i was sucked in by the free trial (worth their investment in the long run i guess) Embarassed
I'm looking to order end of this week. Hopefully you or someone else will jump in, if not no harm I'll get it anyway. Smile
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:01 am      Reply with quote
I actually just looked at the Boundary Waters site so I am definitely going to order. Let me know ASAP if you're in.
I don't know about this site but i know the JB site specials change almost every other week Rolling Eyes so I want to get in quick.
It actually works out close to the same price. Smile
Thanks Mabsy.
Mabsy

Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Sorry for late reply DebL, didn't manage to get online last night. Thanks for getting back to me re: relaxaline. My mum actually has a sample of that somewhere so she can try that first without me buying her the full size. Have you used the Vivier one or any others by any chance?

Sorry, I might opt out of purchasing this time. Both my mum and I still have some left plus I'm a little bit short on $$ (but the vet bills have been paid off so at least my pooch is happy...). Mum should get through till January on her bottle and then she'll try something else (or just try to steal the remainder of mine!). Then we'll look at repurchasing. I'll let you know when I do though in case you want to get something at the time. You can save on domestic postage and just come pick it up, from what I recall you saying you live about 20kms away! Laughing
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I haven't visited the lounge lately.
What happened to your pooch? Sad
I just got a puppy about 3 weeks or so. very cute.
No probs with the order. Its only about $4 more through Boundary Waters than if dividing the JB special between 3, and the shipping is free Very Happy so probably works out the same.
I haven't tried the Vivier or any others. Really like this so far. If you do end up testing others let me know tho.
Do let me know when you are ready to order just in case. Cool
Mabsy

Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:11 am      Reply with quote
Pooch is ok, but he's getting old. Just paid his vet bill (checkup, blood tests, teeth cleaning, general anaesthetic, etc) and paid over $500 (that's *with* insurance!). He's gotta go back for some other tests in about 6 weeks which will cost some more (but hopefully nowhere near what it cost this time!). What puppy did you get? I'm jealous!

I'll be sure to let you know re: ADCE or other argireline or something else alltogether Laughing
DebL
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:02 am      Reply with quote
He is a Lhasa Apso x Maltese. About 13 weeks old. White with Apricot (ears & bit through coat) but pure white patch on top of head.
Took a few days to pick a name that suited him.
Eventually we named him Teddy!
Very quick learner. Ruled by his belly! Laughing
I haven't had a small dog before. Previously only German Shepherds with my family. Shep is starting to get old too. She is 9 in about 1 week I think - I can feel more vet bills coming ! Rolling Eyes
Hope all works out for your dog. What sort of dog is he?
We become so attached.. sooo quickly. Teddy is my baby & he knows who his mum is. Embarassed
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2004 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Oh Deb...puppy!

My Winnie, Scottish Terrier, just turned 3 on Nov. 28. Winnie is my third Scottie. He is so spoiled!!!

I have spent a small fortune on vet bills for him. He tends to get ear infections. Last month I found out he has Lymes. He will be fine as it was caught early. I really don't understand how he got it as I put all the preventatives on him. Winnie is an indoor pet except for our daily walks and beach runs.

I also have two Persian Cats: Max and Penny. They came before Winnie. From the day I took Winnie home he has been the boss of the house. He hates it when the cats come near me.

Love my pets.
Mabsy

Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:58 am      Reply with quote
Sounds gorgeous! Mine is a poodle (10yr old), he is also ruled by his stomach. In fact, with food in your hand you can get him to do all the tricks. Unfortunately, he's too smart for his own good, he first checks if you have food and based on that decides if he should obey Confused
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |