Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Recipes Needed for New Routine
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
hoping4help

Wed May 27, 2009 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Everyone ~ hope you are doing well!

I have a few questions and thought this would be the perfect place to get some answers Smile

I would like to start a new routine and need some advice about how to go about making the products I want to use as well as how to use them. I have been using a BHA cleanser morning and night, it seems to be working well for me but I would like to make it myself so I can increase the BHA strength from time to time – anyone have a recipe for a BHA or BHA/AHA cleanser that you are willing to share? I also use a hyaluronic acid cream morning and night that I would like to make, recipe for that please? Now here is where I run into so problems – I would like to start using a couple of serums but need recipes for them as well as the correct way to use them. In the morning I would like to use an AHA serum, retinol serum [I am under the impression that retinol is stronger that any vitamin A other that a prescription Retin-A – correct? My doctor will not give me a script for Retin-A nor do I wish to order something like this online] and I also plan to use Kassy’s Vitamin C serum. In the evening I would like to use an AHA serum, copper peptide serum, and a hyaluronic acid serum. Does this routine sound good? Does anyone have recipes for all these serums and creams? Are there any special instructions I need to follow when using these types or this many products, like waiting 30 minutes after applying the Vit C serum before applying other products? Thanks for all the help everyone and have a great day Smile
bombshellbella
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 29, 2009 3:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi there hoping4help!

Welcome to the forum.

I think to get the most out of everyones answers they will want to know exactly what kind of skin you have and what problems you are trying to address.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=5981

The above link is awesome for recipes. Good luck.

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |