Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Next best thing to salon skin peeling?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
MummyOf2
5% products discount

Sat May 30, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Looks like this is quite a handy little forum of people Smile

Im currently looking into the TRIA for hair removal but have been wondering if theres anything out there thats the next best thing to skin peeling.

I had bad acne as a child and it left scarring when this time of year comes I have ZERO self confidence ..hid my face because of my scarring. I hate it.

Any tips?

x
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 8:29 am      Reply with quote
MummyOf2 wrote:
Looks like this is quite a handy little forum of people Smile

Im currently looking into the TRIA for hair removal but have been wondering if theres anything out there thats the next best thing to skin peeling.

I had bad acne as a child and it left scarring when this time of year comes I have ZERO self confidence ..hid my face because of my scarring. I hate it.

Any tips?

x

Hello,
Lots of people have had really good results with DIY TCA+glycolic peelings, though it might take some time to get good results.

Also you might want to try dermaroller... people have also gotten good results with it.

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
MummyOf2
5% products discount

Sat May 30, 2009 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your reply Josee.

Ill have a look for the threads.

This forum is quite interesting but maybe not good for the bank lol
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 30, 2009 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
You should check out the reviews on PSF pumpkin peel. I love, love this peel. I also tried the Juice Beauty green apple peel but it does make my skin red while I have it on (fades about an hour later), but the pumpkin peel seems more gentle on my skin, yet I see better results. I follow it with the Juara tumeric mask and leave it on for about an hour if I have time. My skin looks fresher and brighter and it helps to gradually fade old acne marks. All these products can be bought here on EDS.
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 31, 2009 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
You should also check out the Obagi Nuderm system....lots of discussion on these boards....I personally love it and i peeled like there's no tomorrow.

5% products discount

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you

Ive glanced over a few discussions but they so big I got lost. Where can this be bought from? I think they use this stuff in the salons here in UK but I have an American friend ...always handy lol
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
MummyOf2 wrote:
Thank you

Ive glanced over a few discussions but they so big I got lost. Where can this be bought from? I think they use this stuff in the salons here in UK but I have an American friend ...always handy lol

Obagi is sold here in EDS. I get my Retin A which is mixed with the Blender from AllDayChemist.com
Good luck

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Dermastamp is made specifically for bad scarring:

http://www.dermaroller.de/en/derma-stamp.html

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
MummyOf2
5% products discount

Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone got links to the nuderm? To buy the kit?

Dermaroller I have seen discussions on these also but again feel lost joining threads that have gone to very busy.

Need my research head on soon - with 2 babies (2 & 18 months) Im finding time for thinking hard lol
havana8

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
There's also NCN's Pro Pumpkin Peel http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/390.html which has quite a following. Here's one of the reviews:

NCN Skincare 30% Pro Pumpkin Peel - Review
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=22377&highlight=ncn+pro+pumpkin

Also Actifirm on EDS: Actifirm 10% Z-Peel , Actifirm 15% Z-Peel, and Actifirm 15% Z-Peel Plus. Here is the review on the 15% Z-Peel that Miranets did:

Review: Actifirm 15% Z-Peel
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29320&highlight=actifirm
essq2w3e4r
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
MummyOf2 wrote:
Has anyone got links to the nuderm? To buy the kit?

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/obagi-skin-care-products.htm

5% products discount

Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:40 am      Reply with quote
Many thanks for all your replies & links.

I think I would like to try the obagi I know my local salon uses this only the weekly consultations are ££££ Im a DIY virgin so I'm getting a lil confused so posted a seperate topic for this specific product for some help Embarassed
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mummy 02 I am based also in the UK and interested in Obagi, but would rather see a consultant and wondered where you had found one.

Thanx
hle

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
Is acid peeling home friendly?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |