Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's in your handbag?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:57 am      Reply with quote
I searched if this was discussed before (I faintly remember it was) but I couldn't find the thread. So...

I was cleaning out my bag - a huge leather tote I carry everywhere with me - and realised I needed to purge Laughing . Here's what I now keep and carry around in it:

-my wallet
-my mobile phone
-a tube of handcream
-a Bobbi Brown makeup case containing my staple makeup items
-2 gel pens
-lipstick
-my spare housekeys
-my car key
-my business cards
-a packet of pocket tissues
-a tiny pillbox containing my supplements, in case I forget to take them with my breakfast

What do you have in yours?

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:57 am      Reply with quote
My chihuahua, Lulu!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
My handgun and my credit card and my keys.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
My chihuahua, Lulu!! Laughing

fawnie wrote:
My handgun and my credit card and my keys.

are you guys serious?! Shock

Keliu, carrying your dog in your bag is the cutest thing I've heard today. Laughing

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
are you guys serious?! Shock

Keliu, carrying your dog in your bag is the cutest thing I've heard today. Laughing

It's true! I used to have a handbag fetish and have lovely Prada bags etc. but since I got Lulu I only carry a doggy bag - I take her everywhere and even smuggle her into the supermarket!

Fawnie, perhaps if you got a chihuahua you wouldn't need the handgun! I'm sure Lulu would defend me to the death!Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu,

Hi and while we're on the subject of purse-dogs I hope you can clear something up that's been bothering me. What do you do when the dog has to do her thing? Does she let you know or do you just have to make sure she goes potty before you go anywhere?

It's so sweet when I see a little doggie sitting in a purse in a store. The first time I saw this I nearly swooned! A sweet little doggie face sticking out of a bag!! And they seem so content about it...not barking or squirming. My old cat would never do this I'm afraid.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:09 am      Reply with quote
She would never soil her bag in the same way that dogs never wee in their beds, so I haven't needed to train her. But she's only in the bag whilst I'm shopping, she loves going for walks and tearing around the beach. Some people think it's terrible to put dogs in a bag but Lulu loves it, she loves to be tucked under my arm and usually just goes to sleep - but chihuahuas are very sooky dogs and want to be close to you 24 hours a day (she sleeps in the bed under the covers). When I go for coffee I plonk her on the seat next to me and she just sits there patiently whilst I order - much less trouble than kids (and men)!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Ah Keliu! Now there's a girl after me own heart!

LOL @ much less trouble than kids (or men)!! True, that! And LuLu always eyes for only you too, doesn't she? I love their googly eyes! Is she very protective of you too?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Is she very protective of you too?

Only when she's in her bag. When she's walking on the lead, she's anyone's!

To get back to the subject at hand, I also carry in my bag:

. dog leash
. doggy bags
. dog treats
. Lulu's raincoat
. lip gloss (for me not Lulu)
. wallet
. sunglasses
. mobile phone
. mirror, for checking progress of wrinkles (hourly). (Useless bad habbit, I know!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
fawnie wrote:
Is she very protective of you too?

Only when she's in her bag. When she's walking on the lead, she's anyone's!

To get back to the subject at hand, I also carry in my bag:

. dog leash
. doggy bags
. dog treats
. Lulu's raincoat
. lip gloss (for me not Lulu)
. wallet
. sunglasses
. mobile phone
. mirror, for checking progress of wrinkles (hourly). (Useless bad habbit, I know!)

I was just a bout to say... Rolling Eyes Laughing

You don't carry a brolly or raincoat for yourself?

Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
pumpingmummy wrote:
You don't carry a brolly or raincoat for yourself?

Well, I have an umbrella in the car. But Lulu goes completely catatonic in the rain, she freezes stock still - so I have to have a raincoat for her!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
My wallet ,some papers,mobile phone,make up things.
penny1619
5% products discount

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:01 am      Reply with quote
keys and wallet.
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:50 am      Reply with quote
Sheesh!...who can top a chihuahua and a chihuahua raincoat? It's not even worth mentioning after thaaaaat! Not talking

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:55 am      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Sheesh!...who can top a chihuahua and a chihuahua raincoat? It's not even worth mentioning after thaaaaat! Not talking

I thought Fawnie's handgun came pretty close! Laughing

Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |