Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Any success with Skin Biology products for eyes???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mwilson569
5% products discount

Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm interested in purchasing Skin Biology products for the eyes. I have one wrinkle under my eye that bothers me to know end, especially when I put on concealer because it just settles in that one wrinkle. Anyway, when I look on the website it looks like it could be the miracle I need for this wrinkle. Has any one completely gotten rid of undereye wrinkles with Skin Biology products??? thanks - Melissa
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:54 am      Reply with quote
To tell you the truth- I don't know... Confused
I think I see some improvement in the lines, but very minimal. But, my guy friend has commented that he sees a difference in my skin: He describes it as 'red, angry, irritated". Embarassed
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
I had the reverse effect...severe damage under my eyes caused by CPs that took almost a year to go away. Do a search and you will see that this is very common...proceed with caution!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:05 am      Reply with quote
Copper Peptides were bad bad bad for me too!

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:01 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I had the reverse effect...severe damage under my eyes caused by CPs that took almost a year to go away. Do a search and you will see that this is very common...proceed with caution!

bethany, How would you describe this damage?

I've been using CP's for almost 2 years. Once during these 2 years I decided to stop using them (after hearing all the scary stories) and bought lots of expensive creams instead. I went 3 months without CPs and my perfectly firm skin started to lose its firmness Embarassed

I went back to them immediately. No more experiments like that.

One important lesson : start slow! very slow. I think that's the mistake most people do (including me), they want immediate results and move from one strength to another without adding oils or water. So be careful! Another caution, is that you cannot use any other creams containing Vit C at the same time.
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
CPs were GREAT for me on my eyes! The most noticable improvements were there.

The skin on my upper lids had started to sag quite a bit in my 40's. It had started to touch my eyelashes and the skin would drag as I applied eye makeup w/ a sponge applicator. It also had a very crepey texture to it.

This all improved with the use of CPs!

I started w/ the GHK serum (undiluted). I used that for a month and could see improvements in that time. The skin tightened up - it actually pulled away from the eyelashes so I could see some shadow on the lid! The texture also improved and smoothed out quite a bit. Also - there was less drag as I applied eye shadow.

I continued w/ CPs by moving on to the Night Eyes Primier and then the regular Night Eyes. I would see some 'uglies' as I moved on to the stronger CPs (loosening), but then I would back off for a day or so and everything would be fine.

I've been using CPs for over a year now. Definitely improvements here. But, I haven't noticed as much w/ the under eye as w/ the upper.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
Scary...
I have been using SuperCop intermittently on my entire face (including under the eyes). I started with the low strength CP but I did not see any results so I went to the superCoP.
I have not seen any bad results but I cannot say that I have seen any good ones, either. Maybe it is because I don't really use it that much (I use it sometimes at night when I am not using my Obagi Retin A combo; or I use it in the morning when I am not using my C serum).
I am actually thinking now that it is a waste of money.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Here is a link to a short thread with some CP stories (good and bad)...you will also see where I mentioned another CP thread in the first few posts.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32048&highlight=copper+peptides

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
bethany wrote:

bethany, How would you describe this damage?

I've been using CP's for almost 2 years. Once during these 2 years I decided to stop using them (after hearing all the scary stories) and bought lots of expensive creams instead. I went 3 months without CPs and my perfectly firm skin started to lose its firmness Embarassed

I went back to them immediately. No more experiments like that.

One important lesson : start slow! very slow. I think that's the mistake most people do (including me), they want immediate results and move from one strength to another without adding oils or water. So be careful! Another caution, is that you cannot use any other creams containing Vit C at the same time.

I started very slowly with the Neutrogena product (super weak!), and worked up to the weakest GHK serum from SB (NO strong stuff at all). Within 6 months I developed HORRID cross-hatched lines under my eyes that aged me 10 years. Toby had the identical reaction.

No CPs under my eyes again, EVER. YMMV of course!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:

I started very slowly with the Neutrogena product (super weak!), and worked up to the weakest GHK serum from SB (NO strong stuff at all). Within 6 months I developed HORRID cross-hatched lines under my eyes that aged me 10 years. Toby had the identical reaction.

No CPs under my eyes again, EVER. YMMV of course!

I had these lines too sometimes! When I switched from Super CP Serum (strong) to Super Cop (very strong), so I went back to Protect and Restore (moderate) and everything went back to normal.

Gotta read that thread, see what the CP experts say Cool

One might not see resalts from CPs because they use it once a day since they also want to get the effects of Vit C which you have to use 12 hours apart from CP. That's what complicates things for me, you cannot use CP with too many creams at the same time.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:04 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |