Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What Antioxidants are you taking?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
And how do you know that they are effective?

Also, has anyone heard about ways to monitor free radical activity in the body with the help of some kind of tests? Rolling Eyes
freedom37
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I found a supplement/skincare range from New Zealand online - they post worldwide. It is called xtend-life. I like their supplements as they are specifically for women/men, and when you read their product descriptions, you really feel that they know their stuff and that you can trust their products. They are pretty pricey though, so dont know if I will stay on them for that reason only.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Antioxidants are a wonderful thing and we sure need all the help we can get to fight off the dreaded free radicals.

The best way we can get them of course is from fruits and veggies and such, but supplements I believe are a must too.

Antioxidants (both topically and internally), work best in teams.. When an antioxidant kills off a free radical it is then neutralized, so having them in abundance and in teams, helps to fight the free radicals all day long.

Here's my *main* team;

Vitamins A, C + E
Co Q 10
Idebenone
Resveratrol (I get this from red wine.. Very Happy )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:16 am      Reply with quote
I happen to think that the supplement industry is the biggest "cash cow" going. There is a supplement for absolutely everything now, ones to help you get pregnant, ones to help your partner get you pregnant, ones to make your child smarter etc etc. And they all cost an absolute bomb.

I currently take Vitamin C, Omega 3 Fish Oil, Zinc and Resveratrol occasionally. Sometimes I think I should increase my uptake but the cost puts me off. Then, sometimes I think it's all a huge marketing con and I go eat an apple! Laughing

Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |