Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

A Gathering of EDS forum members....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:59 am      Reply with quote
Ok...glad I got your attention!

I've always wished EDS would have a conference, where we could all meet, see products/devices, attend workshops, etc...but I don't see that ever happening, at least sponsored by EDS. Is anyone else interested in this and if so, is there any way we could make it happen with or without EDS's participation?

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:40 am      Reply with quote
I think we should do it at Kassy's house. I think she lives in Florida. I love the South in the wintertime. Laughing

Seriously tho- whoever has a big house might be able to put people up. Mine is of a 'decent' size: 4 or 5 bedrooms, finished basement w/rooms in it. I live in St. Louis.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I must be crazy. I'll put my house offer on the back burner for now. I can't edit my previous post!

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:58 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
I think we should do it at Kassy's house. I think she lives in Florida. I love the South in the wintertime. Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing

We actually had a similar thread to this about a year or so ago, and I made that very offer... Wink Two members took me up on the offer, and we had a great weekend of gadgets, at home facials, and whipping up tons of DIY concoctions. In our spare time we had frosty drinks by the pool, walks on the beach, and wound up with an ongoing friendship, that is so much more than just *beauty* related.
In fact two of us (with grandkids in tow) enjoyed a combined family get together in "Disney" over the Christmas holidays last year.

Since that time we've moved out of our nice big beach house, into our little (old) 3 bedroom retirement house.. 3 miles from the beach now, so it's all still good for those nice walks, and the poolside frosty drinks are still good to go ... Very Happy

We also have fabulous hotels, right on the beach, with great "spa" packages that I keep promising myself to try...

Count me in!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
InkyProse wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

We actually had a similar thread to this about a year or so ago, and I made that very offer... Wink Two members took me up on the offer, and we had a great weekend of gadgets, at home facials, and whipping up tons of DIY concoctions. In our spare time we had frosty drinks by the pool, walks on the beach, and wound up with an ongoing friendship, that is so much more than just *beauty* related.
In fact two of us (with grandkids in tow) enjoyed a combined family get together in "Disney" over the Christmas holidays last year.

Since that time we've moved out of our nice big beach house, into our little (old) 3 bedroom retirement house.. 3 miles from the beach now, so it's all still good for those nice walks, and the poolside frosty drinks are still good to go ... Very Happy

We also have fabulous hotels, right on the beach, with great "spa" packages that I keep promising myself to try...

Count me in!

Kassy,

That sounds like fun. We'll have to keep it in mind.

Inky (Lisa)

mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy. I'm in! I hope you're near St Augustine or Crescent Beach...on the east coast at least Very Happy

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Kassy. I'm in! I hope you're near St Augustine or Crescent Beach...on the east coast at least Very Happy

I am! I'm 30 mins north of St. Augustine and 1.5 miles from the beach. Of course I never go there, but that's another story! Rolling Eyes

BTW, I am heading to St. Augustine for lunch tomorrow...can't wait!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on the east coast in Palm Beach County, which is about an hour north of Miami...

Wow Beth, you're at the tippy top of Fl.. We have friends up in St Augs (The Golf Village place) and we usually go up for the weekend every few months.. Who'd a thunk you were a hop, skip and a jump away... I love it up there. Before our friends downsized, they had a nice house on the Intra Coastal. We used to sit out on the dock in the evenings and watch the dolphins swim by... Heaven!

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds good to me too! You get to see all my warts and bags!

I wish I had mentioned it here, but there was an Anti-Aging Trade Show in Nov in Vegas. I found it while googling around one day. Apparently it's an annual thing, but not sure if it's always in Vegas. Anyone interested in something like that too? Kassy?

http://www.tradeshowsusa.com/en/Event/international_anti_aging_show/usa/las_vegas/?id=54665

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies - I'm all ears about this... I agree = someplace warm would be great. I'd sure love to drink frosties! with Kassy.... Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
I'm on the east coast in Palm Beach County, which is about an hour north of Miami...

Wow Beth, you're at the tippy top of Fl.. We have friends up in St Augs (The Golf Village place) and we usually go up for the weekend every few months.. Who'd a thunk you were a hop, skip and a jump away... I love it up there. Before our friends downsized, they had a nice house on the Intra Coastal. We used to sit out on the dock in the evenings and watch the dolphins swim by... Heaven!

Yep...I'm in Ponte Vedra Beach. My sister owns a ton of property on the ICW, and they definitely see some interesting things going through there, lol.

My parents are in Palm Coast (south of the World Golf Village), so we always meet in the middle for lunch in St. Augustine. Try Gypsy Cab Co. for lunch or dinner next time you're there!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I'd sure love to drink frosties! with Kassy.... Cool

You old dog, the blender is waiting... Laughing

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:

I wish I had mentioned it here, but there was an Anti-Aging Trade Show in Nov in Vegas. I found it while googling around one day. Apparently it's an annual thing, but not sure if it's always in Vegas. Anyone interested in something like that too? Kassy?

http://www.tradeshowsusa.com/en/Event/international_anti_aging_show/usa/las_vegas/?id=54665

Warts and bags indeed... Laughing

I'd be all for a trip to *anywhere*... Can you just imagine a big group of us running amok in Vegas?

mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
ok...I would definitely be open to that trade show in Vegas. Meeting up might be a blast! Kind of like meeting penpals~ Laughing a big blind date of sorts. Seriously, who else would go???

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:53 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
fawnie wrote:

Warts and bags indeed... Laughing

I'd be all for a trip to *anywhere*... Can you just imagine a big group of us running amok in Vegas?

We would be the hottest old ladies in town!

It would be kinda fun to get all our gadgets together and have a gadgetfest.

mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
The next International Anti-Aging Trade Show is going to be Nov 6th in Toronto. Its twice a year and we just missed the last one May 30th. Toronto is cooooold in Nov, right?
Here's what the description says:
Come and explore the hundreds of anti-aging products and services available to help you stay young, look young and feel healthier. Talk one on one with TOP doctors from around the world, medical spa directors, beauty, health and wellness experts and anti-aging experts and more. This show is all about you and it's dedicated to all the options available to better yourself. Come join us and you too can feel good about yourself again! Bring your spouse, your friends, your mom and dad...discover the ever-changing world of anti-aging!

mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! looks totally up our alley! Check it out:
http://www.theantiagingshow.com/

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
Wow! looks totally up our alley! Check it out:
http://www.theantiagingshow.com/

That looks like fun too! Shoot, we could double or triple up in the hotel rooms. It would be just like summer camp. Very Happy

fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
MIght as well! Nov in Ontario it is!

Just wish there were one in USA in a warm place though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:

Ick!! I don't own a coat, and despise the cold.. Count me out.. Laughing Cool Laughing

Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
mountaingirl wrote:
The next International Anti-Aging Trade Show is going to be Nov 6th in Toronto. Its twice a year and we just missed the last one May 30th. Toronto is cooooold in Nov, right?
Here's what the description says:
Come and explore the hundreds of anti-aging products and services available to help you stay young, look young and feel healthier. Talk one on one with TOP doctors from around the world, medical spa directors, beauty, health and wellness experts and anti-aging experts and more. This show is all about you and it's dedicated to all the options available to better yourself. Come join us and you too can feel good about yourself again! Bring your spouse, your friends, your mom and dad...discover the ever-changing world of anti-aging!

Oh no! I missed it also. I had no idea there would be one because I was told by some offices that it would be in the fall only.

Count me in this November!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
fawnie wrote:

Ick!! I don't own a coat, and despise the cold.. Count me out.. Laughing Cool Laughing

No you have to see how the other half lives! You can borrow a coat maybe?
Either that or we have to find a warmer venue...it wouldn't be the same without you! Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I agree...Kassy, you are the MADAME QUEEN OF EDS and it wouldn't as much fun without you. Let's all search the web and see if we can find something that is equally as appealing and warmer!

InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Lookie at what I found:

http://www.iecsc.com/

Internationational Esthetics, Cosmetics And Spa Conferences

Las Vega: June 13 -15, 2009 (darn it)

Florida: November 7-8,2009

New York: March 7-9, 2010

mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting IP...That was a good find except that it does look like its oriented towards the spa business, rather than consumers.

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |