Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lecithin is supposed to help break down fatty deposits...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
under your eyes. I just read it on a post from 2006 on here. We have recently had several posters ask if there was a treatment for fatty bags.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Apparently you can get an active Lecithin from Skin Actives-- or at least you could in 2006.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
It's best taken as a supplement regularly. Here's a good summary of the benefits;

http://www.theherbsplace.com/Lecithin_p_507.html

This is an excellent article, with reference materials at the bootom (Don't let the first few paragraphs spook ya Laughing)

http://www.westonaprice.org/soy/lecithin.html

The closest I've come to the topical use of lecithin for my *fatty bags*, is applying egg yolk under my eyes.. It tightens like the dickens, but of course is temporary..(I suppose it could have cumulative benefit if done often enough.) I don't know of any food source that contains more lecithin than egg yolk... Whether lecithin in any form can actually penetrate the skin, I have my doubts.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Whether lecithin in any form can actually penetrate the skin, I have my doubts.

I am with you on this, Kassy. I doubt that it can penetrate the skin, either.
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
After further investigation, it looks like (in powder form anyway) it might just penetrate well, and can be incorporated into the oil phase of a DIY, or added to a cream you have on hand. Here's what "mountainroseherbs" has to say about it;

http://www.mountainroseherbs.com/learn/lecithin.php

In the meantime I have Soy Lecithin supplements on hand (gelcaps), and I'm going to whip up a brew with it, and see if it does anything to the dreaded "fatty" bags..

Two things of note to keep in mind;

- If taking as a supplement, do it with meal to avoid gastrointestinal upset.

- It works best in conjunction with vitamin C. (I will incorporate it both topically + orally).

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Okay gals...this is topical but Isomers Pur for Eyes is formulated for FAT PADS. It isn't always easy to get...they harvest the main ingredient twice yearly so the products are available at that time. There is a doctor in the UK that has a preparation with some of the same ingredients for 4x the price. I am using the Isomers(Pur for Eyes) at night and Zach's during the day. I do notice the Pads are less noticable and more intact. There is suppose to be a difference in 52 days. You can order from NBC shopping and send back if you are not pleased. There are very few things marketed FOR FAT PADS so I took them up on it Laughing
The main igredient is Phosphatidylcholine to address lower lid bulging
-Has been used to address lower lid bulging due to prominent fat pads
-Extracted from soy - Also given the common name 'lecithin'
-Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
-Look of depuffing
http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=C23806&storeid=1&track=-51003&oasid=1000&cm_re=ProdPage-_-CS3-_-C23806

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Okay gals...this is topical but Isomers Pur for Eyes is formulated for FAT PADS. It isn't always easy to get...they harvest the main ingredient twice yearly so the products are available at that time. There is a doctor in the UK that has a preparation with some of the same ingredients for 4x the price. I am using the Isomers(Pur for Eyes) at night and Zach's during the day. I do notice the Pads are less noticable and more intact. There is suppose to be a difference in 52 days. You can order from NBC shopping and send back if you are not pleased. There are very few things marketed FOR FAT PADS so I took them up on it Laughing
The main igredient is Phosphatidylcholine to address lower lid bulging
-Has been used to address lower lid bulging due to prominent fat pads
-Extracted from soy - Also given the common name 'lecithin'
-Rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids
-Look of depuffing
http://www.shopnbc.com/product/?familyid=C23806&storeid=1&track=-51003&oasid=1000&cm_re=ProdPage-_-CS3-_-C23806

Okay, that's it Toby, I'm gonna get a big goon to come to your house, and break your keyboard.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

cheesetoastie
5% products discount

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:15 am      Reply with quote
But not before he's offered a full-body massage, cooked a three-course meal and done the dishes...

I'm loving this thread Very Happy . I'm Lee of the Fatty Eye Bags over at the Ageless forum, so am very interested. Am going to give Lecithin a whirl - will start with supplements, and maybe try a topical concoction... I don't know. Will keep you posted if I see any results.
Cheers.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:01 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

Okay, that's it Toby, I'm gonna get a big goon to come to your house, and break your keyboard.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

My husband may beat you to it! Laughing
Toby Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Toby, so Zach's products won't help with fatty bags, and we need something else for that? (Sorry just trying to figure out what I want to get here for my eyes without spending a fortune!).
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:11 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Toby, so Zach's products won't help with fatty pads, and we need something else for that? (Sorry just trying to figure out what I want to get here for my eyes without spending a fortune!).

Zach doesn't market his Easy Eye Solutions for fat pads...just dark circles, eye bags, and crepiness. However several of us that have fat pads notice that when used it tucks them as well. Some have found it doesn't tuck the fat pads. If you email Zach and ask him if his eye tuck will tuck fat pads he will say probably not. But.....I have discovered and some others as well, that is does. Zach's products tuck everything well for me and for cumulative long term treatment they have greatly smoothed out crepiness and diminished eye bags. I have used Zach's products for five months and did a before and after picture for the crepiness and bags and the change without any product applied for the picture is amazing. The Pur for eyes I have only started recently and it is to treat the fat pads and I doubt that it will tuck them but it should provide treatment and in time possibly help diminish them.This is probably as clear as mud so pm me if you need more information Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Zach doesn't market his Easy Eye Solutions for fat pads...just dark circles, eye bags, and crepiness. However several of us that have fat pads notice that when used it tucks them as well. Some have found it doesn't tuck the fat pads. If you email Zach and ask him if his eye tuck will tuck fat pads he will say probably not. But.....I have discovered and some others as well, that is does. Zach's products tuck everything well for me and for cumulative long term treatment they have greatly smoothed out crepiness and diminished eye bags. I have used Zach's products for five months and did a before and after picture for the crepiness and bags and the change without any product applied for the picture is amazing. The Pur for eyes I have only started recently and it is to treat the fat pads and I doubt that it will tuck them but it should provide treatment and in time possibly help diminish them.This is probably as clear as mud so pm me if you need more information Rolling Eyes

No, I get it! A little muddy, but I can make my way through! Laughing The Pur is strictly for fat pads, and Zach's products are not marketed to treat fat pads, even though several of you have gotten results in that area, right?
mk12
5% products discount

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:49 am      Reply with quote
This thread is very interesting to me. Has anyone here ever heard of or used the product Body Sculpture toning lotion?

Back in the 80s and 90s I did "The Firm Workout with Weights" videos religiously and was very careful about what I ate, but still had some problem areas - upper thighs, hips, abdomen, upper arms. When I used the Body Sculpture lotion on those areas regularly (before or after working out, I forget which) I would notice a very obvious improvement.

Well, I still have an old tube of it, but haven't used it in years. I was planning to start working out again after almost a year of not really exercising (longest I've ever gone) and I was looking at the ingredients. I don't want to use the Body Sculpture lotion because it has chemical ingredients that I avoid, but I would still like the positive results.

The active ingredients are listed as: Kukui Nut Oil, Organic Caffeine (which may be from the green tea extract listed) and Lecithin.

So here's the thing... I am a health practitioner who has used muscle response testing for the last 20 years... so I used muscle testing to ask which of the ingredients were responsible for what percentage of the positive effects I experienced (fat and cellulite reduction).

I totally expected the answer to be that the caffeine was the main cause, but was shocked when the answer I received was that it was the lecithin that was responsible for 100% of the positive effects.

That was a few weeks ago, before I read this thread, and I just remembered that caffeine was the ingredient that was usually mentioned in cellulite reducing suggestions and products. I never even thought much about lecithin and its properties.

I am planning to order some lecithin in my next Vitaglo or IHerb order, and will then mix it in to my emu oil before applying.

Emu Oil goes deeper into the skin than other oils, and takes other beneficial ingredients with it. We have used some proprietary Emu Oil formulas with fibromyalgia patients for many years to help reduce pain and inflammation, and they work very well, taking the other ingredients like MSM deeper into the tissues.

I will try the Emu OIl and Lecithin mix on my eye bags too, and report back in a few weeks. Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 am      Reply with quote
mk12 wrote:
This thread is very interesting to me. Has anyone here ever heard of or used the product Body Sculpture toning lotion?

mk, is that the full name of the cream? I don't think I remember hearing anyone having results with a cream before, so I would like to know more about this product!
mk12
5% products discount

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
mk12 wrote:

mk, is that the full name of the cream? I don't think I remember hearing anyone having results with a cream before, so I would like to know more about this product!

Rileygirl, if you Google "body sculpture toning lotion" (I use the advanced search page & exact wording or phrase box,) you will get the right product. I would post a link, but I don't have enough posts.

On the first Google results page, there is a review on associatedcontent, and shopping results. I haven't looked at any of the other results. You can also find it on Amazon. HTH. Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
mk12 wrote:

Back in the 80s and 90s I did "The Firm Workout with Weights" videos religiously and was very careful about what I ate, but still had some problem areas - upper thighs, hips, abdomen, upper arms. When I used the Body Sculpture lotion on those areas regularly (before or after working out, I forget which) I would notice a very obvious improvement.

Well, I still have an old tube of it, but haven't used it in years. I was planning to start working out again after almost a year of not really exercising (longest I've ever gone) and I was looking at the ingredients. I don't want to use the Body Sculpture lotion because it has chemical ingredients that I avoid, but I would still like the positive results.

The active ingredients are listed as: Kukui Nut Oil, Organic Caffeine (which may be from the green tea extract listed) and Lecithin.

So here's the thing... I am a health practitioner who has used muscle response testing for the last 20 years... so I used muscle testing to ask which of the ingredients were responsible for what percentage of the positive effects I experienced (fat and cellulite reduction).

I totally expected the answer to be that the caffeine was the main cause, but was shocked when the answer I received was that it was the lecithin that was responsible for 100% of the positive effects.

That was a few weeks ago, before I read this thread, and I just remembered that caffeine was the ingredient that was usually mentioned in cellulite reducing suggestions and products. I never even thought much about lecithin and its properties.

I am planning to order some lecithin in my next Vitaglo or IHerb order, and will then mix it in to my emu oil before applying.

Emu Oil goes deeper into the skin than other oils, and takes other beneficial ingredients with it. We have used some proprietary Emu Oil formulas with fibromyalgia patients for many years to help reduce pain and inflammation, and they work very well, taking the other ingredients like MSM deeper into the tissues.

I will try the Emu OIl and Lecithin mix on my eye bags too, and report back in a few weeks. Smile

Thanks for sharing this great info.. Please let us know the outcome for the dreaded "fatty bags".. I am also incorporating Lecithin both topically and as a supplement, and will be thrilled if I see some results.

Here is another product that is affordably priced, with great ingredients, and it has had good reviews here and elsewhere;

Scroll down to #9 (Topical Fat Burning Lotion) It's $20. for a 3oz jar.

http://www.neveroverthehill.com/Page_5.php

John is the chemist behind it as well as the manufacturer, and he's also a member of EDS.. I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions.

Here are the ingredients for "Fat Burner";

Lecithin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Chrysanthelium Indicum Extract, Aminophylline, Glycerin, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Nicotinate, Ruscogenin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
mk12 wrote:
Rileygirl, if you Google "body sculpture toning lotion" (I use the advanced search page & exact wording or phrase box,) you will get the right product. I would post a link, but I don't have enough posts.

On the first Google results page, there is a review on associatedcontent, and shopping results. I haven't looked at any of the other results. You can also find it on Amazon. HTH. Smile

Thanks, mk. I'll google that. P.S. I know I am only 1 person, but I tried John's fat burning product and was not pleased at all by it. I don't think many of us here on the forum were. It is just incredibly greasy and it stains whatever it touches. It may be a great product, but I could not stand to use it due to the feel of it.
mk12
5% products discount

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I just got back from the health food store, and ended up picking up a bottle of Now brand Non-GMO Lecithin in soft gel caps.

I had been planning on ordering the loose lecithin online, but while I was in the store, I did some muscle testing and was surprised to find that the soft gels tested better. Perhaps they will be easier to apply.

I am planning to break open a soft gel tonight and will hopefully be able to apply the contents to the eye bags. I think I'll try it by itself sans the Emu Oil to see how that works first.

I'm not sure how well it will work to use the soft gel lecithin as a body sculpting product. It seems like it would be a pain to have to try to squeeze out the content of a bunch of soft gels to cover my problem areas. Maybe I'll take some of the soft gel lecithin internally too. I'll see if it tests for me later.

Kassy, thank you for the recommendation. I've enjoyed reading your posts in some of the other threads I've been reading lately. Smile

Rileygirl, thank you for the warning about the greasiness and stain issues. That is good to know! Smile
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
mk, I squeezed out the contents of the supplement as well and put it on the dreaded bags.. It' really sticky of course, because of the added gelatin and glycerin.

I'm going to work on another concoction tonight, and see what I can thin it down with.. I read somewhere that lecithin and vitamin C work synergistically, so I'll add some LAA, and whatever I have on hand to thin it down and help it absorb.... hmm! I just made coffee, maybe a caffeine kick will be a plus as well.. (If it doesn't work on the bags, I can always drink it.. Rolling Eyes )

mk12
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I tried it last night around my eyes, and it was very messy and sticky. I think I will stick to taking it internally for a while and see what that does.

I think my eyes are just puffy with fluid rather than actually having excess fat pockets. I may have a tiny bit of that, but I'm not confident that I will be able to get the lecithin in the exact spot where I have a little excess undereye fat, and I don't want to dissolve the fat all over that area because I'm afraid that would cause wrinkles or other problems.

I do still plan to try it as a toning lotion later this summer though. I may buy some kukui nut oil and mix it with that.
mk12
5% products discount

Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:51 am      Reply with quote
I came across this article at Dr. Mercola's site which mentions a component of lecithin being used to break down fat:
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/09/25/fat-dissolving-injections-too-good-to-be-true.aspx

Quote:
During a Lipodissolve treatment, a chemical found in lecithin (phosphatidylcholine deoxycholate) is injected into fatty areas such as “love handles” and “bra rolls,” where it dissolves fat cells.
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
mk12 wrote:

Thanks for sharing this great info.. Please let us know the outcome for the dreaded "fatty bags".. I am also incorporating Lecithin both topically and as a supplement, and will be thrilled if I see some results.

Here is another product that is affordably priced, with great ingredients, and it has had good reviews here and elsewhere;

Scroll down to #9 (Topical Fat Burning Lotion) It's $20. for a 3oz jar.

http://www.neveroverthehill.com/Page_5.php

John is the chemist behind it as well as the manufacturer, and he's also a member of EDS.. I'm sure he'd be happy to answer any questions.

Here are the ingredients for "Fat Burner";

Lecithin, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Chrysanthelium Indicum Extract, Aminophylline, Glycerin, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Caffeine, Benzyl Nicotinate, Ruscogenin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Hi Kassy,

Oligo.dx is made by DS Labs, which is the same company that makes one of the ingredients you proffer in some of your DIY potions. The company, as you know, uses a technology which encapsulates ingredients into small enough sizes to get into tissue deeply. The Oligo.dx formulation does this with caffeine, which in turn breaks up fat deposits. I've used Oligo.dx on my thighs and even on my neck and jowls (tho the company says not to use it on your face) with satisfactory results.

I would only put it very lightly on a fatty bag and determine to use it slowly, but it might work.

Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
mk, I squeezed out the contents of the supplement as well and put it on the dreaded bags.. It' really sticky of course, because of the added gelatin and glycerin.

I'm going to work on another concoction tonight, and see what I can thin it down with.. I read somewhere that lecithin and vitamin C work synergistically, so I'll add some LAA, and whatever I have on hand to thin it down and help it absorb.... hmm! I just made coffee, maybe a caffeine kick will be a plus as well.. (If it doesn't work on the bags, I can always drink it.. Rolling Eyes )

Well, I've been using a *brew* since this post on Tues, and the bags seemed to have deflated/softened a bit.. I'm seeing some crepiness, where it was just a huge, hard bulge before. I'm also fiercely doing lymphatic drainage massage every other day, which I suppose is helping to move the toxins along.

I'm also using "Tuck" once a day only now, and although it feels nice and I like it, I really don't see a difference unless I apply 2 coats, and then it's only a tiny difference, but you can see the flakiness, which makes it look worse. (I'm hoping that I can deflate the fatty pockets further, in which case I think the Tuck will then do what it's really meant to do, which is tighten up *loose*, baggy skin..

I made a tiny pot of serum with;

- contents of 2 Lecithin 1200mg gel capsules
- 5 drops of Butcher's Broom Extract
- 1 tsp of strong brewed coffee

I apply a bit to each fatty bag with a Q-tip and massage in twice a day.

If I continue to see improvement, I will pick up plain lecithin from one of the DIY places.

MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I remember reading years ago in my mother's book by Carlton Fredericks about taking lecithin to break down fatty deposits where they don't belong. I had gotten away from that, and maybe next week will order some lecithin from vitacost. I have used that Isomers R pur that Toby talks about. There may have been some decrease, but I still have an eye bag.

Kassy, I look forward to the results of your experiment. You are referring to reducing fat deposits under they eyes right? (I have deposits in more places that just under my eye, so either way I'm interested.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
MarieIG wrote:
I remember reading years ago in my mother's book by Carlton Fredericks about taking lecithin to break down fatty deposits where they don't belong. I had gotten away from that, and maybe next week will order some lecithin from vitacost. I have used that Isomers R pur that Toby talks about. There may have been some decrease, but I still have an eye bag.

Kassy, I look forward to the results of your experiment. You are referring to reducing fat deposits under they eyes right? (I have deposits in more places that just under my eye, so either way I'm interested.)

I've noticed that the SkinActive's site has cosmetic grade lecithin. You might want to check into that also.

System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |