Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Palo Via At Home Wrinkle Removal Laser!

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
EC413
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
EC413 wrote:
Does anyone know why the Palovia is unavailable everywhere? I already own one but is there a bad reason as to why its no longer for sale?

My thinking would be that the Palovia has been superseded by the ReAura and Tria technology - both of these devices are much easier to use and are more effective than the Palovia. Also, IMO the fact that the Palovia is recommended only for the treatment of the peri-orbiatal area is just one of those FDA "quirks" (for want of a better word!)

I was thinking this too, however many of the sites say "out of stock/item on backorder - will have next week" so I don't think it means they are stopping production. If palovia ever felt that it was being superseded I think they would just cut the palovia price in half, however its still selling for $499 (I got mine brand new on eBay for $299). Maybe they are currently planning on a price decrease or something for the holidays or because competition devices are emerging. I think the palovia works great which is why I'm keeping it along with my reaura. It does a good job of really targeting the eye area, which is what ages you the most. My bottle of palovia gel is still 95% full but I should order another bottle just in case the palovia is done!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Just as I suspected, the Palovia is back on Amazon and other beauty sites, still $499!!

If anyone is looking for one of these go on eBay. I got mine brand new for $299.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
Wow looks like Palovia is out of stock and maybe discontinued? Anyone know what's going on?

I have one, and I haven't used it since getting my Tria, wonder if I should hold onto it or sell it on eBay since there is a shortage? Lol. Wonder if the Palovia stopped because other competitors like ReAura and Tria popped onto the market?

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Fusion Beauty LipFusion Objects of Desire (8.22 g / 0.29 oz) Donell Super Skin Brightening Cream (1 oz) Gatineau Age Benefit Ultra-Regenerating Night Elixir (15 ml / 0.5 floz)