Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Beginnings of fine lines
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
mowgli
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I have just seen the beginning of lines on my eyes - when i uncrinkle my eyes i can verry faint lines remaining..

So should I use a rich hydrating cream like kiehls avocado, or an anti-wrinkle cream?

Also, can I apply retina, peels or microdermabrasion here?

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:47 am      Reply with quote
I would use a moisturizing anti-aging cream around your eyes. I don't know about putting retinol on the lid, but I have heard of people patting it underneath the eye area. I have been gently patting Avene Eluage all the way around my eyes and like it so far. It contains retinol, but has hyaluronic acid in it, so it moisturizes your skin instead of drying it out. Hope this helps.
mowgli
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
thanks, i think you're right, something moisturising might be most helpful right now! i think i will try using epidermx lightly around the corners too..

Its kind of frustrating seeing lines start to develop - I think I should stop scrutinising my face so much and save myself the grief! :S

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I am 31 and see the fine lines under my eyes come and go depending on the general condition of my skin. My best guess is that they appear more or less visible depending on hormonal or hydration levels.
In the past few days since using Keliu's apple cider vinegar & aspirin toner recipe the fine lines under my eyes have smoothed right out. I have not really ever seen a cream help with my fine lines like this I think that the gentle exfoliating action of the AHA & BHA in the toner just suits my skin. I previously used Epidermex and the clarisonic but the effect of using this toner and buffing with a microfiber cloth is much better for me.
kracker
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
my mom has been using it for years and swears by it.
dab just a few drops on and it works wonders....
each morning and before bed

keeps the skin supple
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:51 am      Reply with quote
kiehls eye cream could be used by now, as it's natural and really has an effect of lightening fine lines~
dryady
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi panora,what is Keliu's apple cider vinegar & aspirin toner and where can i get it? Many
thanks

pandora77 wrote:
I am 31 and see the fine lines under my eyes come and go depending on the general condition of my skin. My best guess is that they appear more or less visible depending on hormonal or hydration levels.
In the past few days since using recipe the fine lines under my eyes have smoothed right out. I have not really ever seen a cream help with my fine lines like this I think that the gentle exfoliating action of the AHA & BHA in the toner just suits my skin. I previously used Epidermex and the clarisonic but the effect of using this toner and buffing with a microfiber cloth is much better for me.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
I think if it's the lack of moisture that causes the fine lines, use a hydrating eye cream is OK.
I would recommend La Roche Posay active-C eye cream, very good for the beginning of aging.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:53 am      Reply with quote
dryady wrote:
Hi panora,what is Keliu's apple cider vinegar & aspirin toner and where can i get it? Many
thanks

Yes, I am also interested in this product. Please let us know how you apply it too.
leileieve
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Roc eye cream seems good to reduce fine lines under eyes. It is very very hard to make the lines disappear, all we can do is how to maintain it and try to reduce it in the following days.
moonstone
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
mowgli wrote:
I have just seen the beginning of lines on my eyes - when i uncrinkle my eyes i can verry faint lines remaining..

So should I use a rich hydrating cream like kiehls avocado, or an anti-wrinkle cream?

Also, can I apply retina, peels or microdermabrasion here?

I had the exact same problem with my eyes a few years ago. Finding an effective eye cream and doing facial exercises really do the tricks for me!

When I discovered ReVive Renewal Eye cream, I started to notice some improvements in the first three months. The lines were noticeably reduced after finishing the first tube.
Six months ago, I started to do Ageless program. And now my fine lines are barely visible and the skin around the eye areas becomes really firm and smooth. The puffiness I had before were all gone and my eyes are much more opened and lifted!!! The changes are quite amazing to me. Very Happy
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
I combined Retinal (Avene eluage eye cream, PM) and PHA (Neostrata PHA4 eye cream, AM) together to fight against the initial fine lines around eye area, which works very well after 1 month treatment.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
moonstone wrote:

I had the exact same problem with my eyes a few years ago. Finding an effective eye cream and doing facial exercises really do the tricks for me!

When I discovered ReVive Renewal Eye cream, I started to notice some improvements in the first three months. The lines were noticeably reduced after finishing the first tube.
Six months ago, I started to do Ageless program. And now my fine lines are barely visible and the skin around the eye areas becomes really firm and smooth. The puffiness I had before were all gone and my eyes are much more opened and lifted!!! The changes are quite amazing to me. Very Happy

It seems that revive line is good! I'm tempted to pay big $$ for it. I'm starting with some fine lines on my forehead Sad
what is ageless program.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |