Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

OMG Madonna looks like 20+ yr old - What is her secret??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Please does anyone know what her secret is? I saw her in the news yesterday or so. Apparently she won the adoption case. She was wearing her hair in a ponytail, and she looked so young! Embarassed

I tried to do a search on her new look. One article mentioned maybe it's a RIBBON LIFT.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1158891/Is-ribbon-lift-secret-Madonnas-youthful-new-look.html

But that's a guess. I wish I knew what she did for sure. If anyone knew, please share.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
Facelift, cheek implants and sculptra.I never thought she was beautiful she looks like a she-devil.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
botox in forehead and crows feet too.
Vee26
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:02 am      Reply with quote
I've seen people after about 3 applications of Sculptra....it's amazing stuff....if you like needles injected all over your face that is!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:00 am      Reply with quote
Yeah I believe its Botox too. Sometimes she looks really horrendous
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Yes,I really want to know too.I think she may be eating something could make face young.Such us HGH
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Madonna certainly does look sag and wrinkle free but she also doesn't exactly look "young" either.
When looking at pictures of celebrities who have had a lot of help either through surgeries or things like botox and so on I often feel that they look perfect and smooth but they still lack a youthful quality. It's almost a strange mask like effect at times. I'm not knocking it because when it comes right down to it the prospect of aging normally is not that appealing either at times.

I think Madonna has a very healthy lifestyle and that helps but she has almost certainly had work done, something to correct the jowls she was getting couple of years ago. I also think it is highly likely that she is on some kind of personalised hormone treatment to prevent the normal aging that affects women around and after the menopause.

I'm 31 just now and just hoping that they come up with something better and more affordable to the average woman in the next 10 years or so than the current options!
Vee26
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:30 am      Reply with quote
It's almost a strange mask like effect at times.

I agree. Sometimes when I see pics of celebrities they look really false and unnatural. I'm not saying I would not try things if I had the money when I get to a certain age but I just hope it would not look weird as some celebs have had so much work done they don;t look like themselves any more which is sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I agree she does look amazing whatever she had done. Its not just her face though, she also has a great body which I think she spends a lot of time taking care of. But then again, it is her BUSINESS to look great.

I think Demi Moore looks amazing as well.

Im not sure if its the raw foods diet or something else that they eat, maybe some supplements, but I think a lot has to do with major exercise programs, skin care programs and then a little nip and tuck here and there.

---

I personally am a fan of aging gracefully, I personally want to just age well not look like I am twenty forever, imho.

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think she looks that amazing--quite a bit on the plasticy side I feel. I thought she looked 10X better before her plastic surgery makeover.
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Oh GOD those cheekbones!

Here is her picture soon after the procedure. she looked like a freak!

http://famousplastic.com/2008/07/28/madonna-over-does-the-plastic/
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think she looks 20, or even 30, but she does in some ways look better than she used to.

I am thinking a deep TCA peel as her skin just looks better. However, it does look like cheek implants and they don't look very natural.

I really wonder how Christy Brinkley looks so good, does she look that good up close? She doesn't do movies, so it's hard to say, but for looking that good at 55 she is amazing.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
I read a plastic surgeon say that he thinks Madonna's had a mid and lower face lift. Not to mention the botox, peels, fat grafts etc etc. I think she looks great.

More older stunners that leave me amazed are Michelle Phiffer, Jaqueline Smith and Olivia Newton-John.

Oh to look that good at their ages.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
If you had the desire, cash and the available expertise - you probably could.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
all the above mentioned stars have had plastic surgery.And Madonna's arms Shock OMG they are creepy with giant veins popping out.With all that money she should fill in the gap between her 2 front teeth.Best looking old stars? Demi Moore(she looks young!) and sheryl crow.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
I adore Sheryl Crow. She is probably the closest one to natural good looks of the bunch.

As I understand Madonna had acne problems growing up with the resulting skin - heard from a school chum of hers from way back. She has had to do a lot of work on it to get it to where it is today.
The reality also is if you don't see them in person you really do not know what they truly look like...
There is no doubt the stars who look so good aren't that way without help. Left to nature, without assistance they would not, could not. I'm sure the amount and extent of the work would be shocking.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
More older stunners that leave me amazed are Michelle Phiffer, Jaqueline Smith and Olivia Newton-John.

What about Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) from the Bold & Beautiful. She seems to be travelling very well and doesn't look over-done like Hunter Tylo (Taylor) does.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:15 am      Reply with quote
Botox...and yoga
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Mishey wrote:

What about Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke) from the Bold & Beautiful. She seems to be travelling very well and doesn't look over-done like Hunter Tylo (Taylor) does.

I don't think she's had anything done, not even botox. She's quite lined around the eyes and mouth and has a fair bit of facial fat loss. She still looks good though, in a natural way.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:10 am      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
I don't think she's had anything done, not even botox. She's quite lined around the eyes and mouth and has a fair bit of facial fat loss. She still looks good though, in a natural way.

She's one of the few US actresses whose forehead still moves! If you Google her, there are a few sites discussing what she may and may not have had done - and the general consensus is that she looks great - I would have to agree.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Christie brinkley is 60 I think , looks great.What has helped her is having a full face, fat injections and probably a FL since she has no facial drooping at all.She looks fabulous,not 20 ok but fantastic for her age for sure.I feel so bad for her she is so unlucky in love.
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Mishey wrote:

lol there is just no way, she's totally had plastic sugery. Just before her 50th birthday, her face completely changed; it looked pulled tight and oddly plastic.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't watched B&B for years Smile I'll have to DVR it and check them all out. Hasn't Ridge looked the same for 25 years? Smile
vangirl3
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Please does anyone know what her secret is? I saw her in the news yesterday or so.

MONEY

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:25 am      Reply with quote
Coconut wrote:
lol there is just no way, she's totally had plastic sugery. Just before her 50th birthday, her face completely changed; it looked pulled tight and oddly plastic.

Coconut Katherine's only 47, and I can honestly say her face has never completely changed.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |