Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Full body tan
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Barksdale
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Is it possible to have a full body from a sunless tanner all the time? I know that you can get sprayed at a saloon, but it only lasts for a couple of days and it's pretty expensive. I'm looking for *something* that can make my body tan the whole month;D Without using sunbeds of course:)
Viola

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I used to have an unlimited spray tan membership for the VersaSpa (kind of like Mystic Tan booth). I personally found it never sprayed me evenly and looked horrible in natural light - VERY orange.

I recently switched to the "St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse" and I absolutely love it! Not to mention it:

a)lasts longer
b)fades evenly
c)looks like a natural tan!
d)is a less expensive alternative to salon spray tanning.

Another thing I love about St. Tropez is that it's easy to use! Check out YouTube for more info as there are a few great tutorials on how to get great results with this product.

Cheers Very Happy

Viola
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:14 am      Reply with quote
I use SUN Laboratories Very Dark lotion or spray. I found it on makeupalleycom. They have mousse but I never tried that. It is darker than ANYTHING I have ever tried. After 3 applications I swear I look like I went to Jamaica! THAT dark. It comes out of the bottle REALLY dark, like dark dark brown. Even dark brown with some GREEN in it. The GReen is obviously to get as dark as possible and cut the orange. No Orange with this stuff. I get it to the max color I want and then only apply once a week and I stay dark. It really looks like a vacation tan.

It is amazing. but expensive. The lotion is like $36 for 4 oz and $48 for 8 oz. BUT WAIT!! I found a seller on ebay who sells it dirt cheap. I wish I found her sooner cuz I had been going to Ulta and paying full price for years.

Do a search on Sun Sunless Lotion and you;ll see LOOKING TAN is the seller. She has BUY IT NOW or MAKE AN OFFER and always takes my low price.

A $48 bottle I paid her $12 for it. They actually have 32oz which is what I am doing for the winter. I don't use so much in the summer.

Anyway, either try that or do a product search on makeupalley.com for sunless and see what is popular. Those ladies do not lie and I go there before I buy anything.
Barksdale
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:51 am      Reply with quote
Thanks;D

I got another question concerning sunless tanners too: Is it okay to use a shampoo the day you're applying the self tanner, or would it just go away?
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Wenrow,

Thanks for the info on Sun Sunless. I have been ordering the St Tropez, but the price went up even more this year. It looks like she had raised the price to 21.99 if I have the right item, but I still offered her 12.00 ea for 2, so we'll see.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for this info Wenrow.
You say it comes out of the bottle brown. Does it apply brown too? I really like the fake tans that show up alittle dark on the skin when applied so you can see where you have and haven't been.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
THey accepted my $12 offer, so I'm excited to try the Sun Sunless. How does it work on the face and chest? I always have trouble getting any color there with sunless tanners.
sophia1015
5% products discount

Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
does it really good looking to tan? I cannot handle it...
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to update and say thanks to Wendy.

I got my Sun Sunless ($12/ bottle) and this really is the best sunless tanner I have used. It is even better than St Tropez. The bronzer color is even good.
lazydazy29
5% products discount

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
Can you tell me what color skin you all have that are using the Sunless tan? I wonder if this would be too dark for me. I have light brown hair and pale/freckly skin though I usually buy the med to dark shades of other makes.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am also fairly pale and freckly with medium brown hair. I do tend toward the more medium makeups though.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Viola wrote:
I used to have an unlimited spray tan membership for the VersaSpa (kind of like Mystic Tan booth). I personally found it never sprayed me evenly and looked horrible in natural light - VERY orange.

I recently switched to the "St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse" and I absolutely love it! Not to mention it:

a)lasts longer
b)fades evenly
c)looks like a natural tan!
d)is a less expensive alternative to salon spray tanning.

Another thing I love about St. Tropez is that it's easy to use! Check out YouTube for more info as there are a few great tutorials on how to get great results with this product.

Cheers Very Happy

Viola

Viola,

About how long does one application last you?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |