Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Piabeli - anyone using it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
IMCathy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi - anyone using piabeli?
I am thinking of getting it after seeing (reading about) ellen's results and Loli's results on FE.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, seeing Loli's beautiful skin made me interested in it too. I haven't used it yet, but Loli has an explanation of it on the FE Proboards.
It seems to be strictly herbal and floral actives made in Spain.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:01 pm      Reply with quote
I have been looking at the piabelli site and I bookmarked the site that Ellen on flexeffect bought hers.
If I have time tomorrow I am going to email the piabelli company and see if they have any distributors on my side of the Atlantic.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'd be interested to hear how they respond, Cathy. I thought those products weren't available in N America. I agree that Loli's skin is amazing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Loli's skin does look good. If anyone comes up with where to purchase Piabelli I would appreciate it.
thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I never heard back from Piabeli (or at least not yet)
But I emailed and asked Nancy at NCN to look into it and she emailed back that she has emailed them to find out what it would take to be a distributor for them.
So we might get to have someone in North America as a distributor !!!
Keeping my fingers crossedxxx

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Yay Nanci!! What great customer service! Leave it to her to find the best stuff!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:16 am      Reply with quote
May anyone here describe how people in the FE forum speak highly of Piabeli.

I've checked the web page & found that each product line only has lotion & cream only. No cleansers?! Why?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:30 am      Reply with quote
Any more information on Piabeli?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:

Toby - I do not use Piabeli per say, but I use a mix of EOs most of which are based on Piabeli active ingredients set. I looked up the ingredients, and selected EOs based on the list (not exactly but close enough). Mix those with jojoba oil. Have been using it for a while so far so good.
havana8

Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I think ATester's signature mentions that she is using Piabelli. Hopefully she will see this and chime in.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Smile I hadn't noticed this thread!

I basically use the Lotion Plus and the Anti Spot Cream, which on its own is supposed to protect from the sun rays, but I've been using a sunscreen above it... which is not what the Piabeli recommend.
My experience is that I started using this Anti Spot -meaning sun/dark spots- Cream last year, around May, and it started to really dry out my skin to begin with, so that worried me, so stopped using it, then I asked Loli about it and she said that happened to her to begin with too. It's kind of the skin balancing out, getting rid of toxins, previous damage, ... So started on it again, just making sure to manually exfoliate more often -every day actually!, and applying whatever oil I had around over damp skin to prevent the dryness, and a happy user nowadays. Though the drying out of my skin lasted a good four to five months, it all seems to have settled down now and the skin feels good and resilient. It has turned out that I like trying out new products, but I still keep this brand as a basic now that the skin has adapted to it, and it just may be that I'm not getting the full benefits of it because of still using other products, but I still can't help myself when I see other products and think, mmmm, wonder if it will be better?? Embarassed
Possible drawbacks that I've read around the Spanish forum as complaints is, the cream is more like a lard consistency, you use very little of it -I usually massage it in with the Tanaka massage and works fine for me, as it absorbs completely that way, if not it can be kind of greasy, so it is important to really massage in well; in any case I use the cream in the morning when it is recommended to use it at night, the Lotion is what is recommended for the morning but I still find it too little for my skin, not moisturizing enough, hoping to get round to it eventually.

And the Lotion is completely liquid, I only use it on my face maybe two or three times a week, at bedtime -as I say I'm actually doing it the wrong way round, they recommend Lotion in the morning and cream in the evening, that is if you want to use cream at all, I spoke on the phone with a coworker of the creator of the line and she said she only used the Lotion morning and evening. The amazing part for me is that if you apply the lotion to the soles of the feet, inner thigh and stomach area before bed time -it helps somehow with the lymph system and when I started using it I noticed this way it depuffed me in no time. That is the way I use the Lotion three times a week just to help keep myself depuffed.

I still use other products, though they recommend to only use their ones to get the full goodness out of them, other products could interfere. Even using oils with EO could interfere in getting the full benefits out of their products. I am personally tending more and more to use for longer time only the Piabeli cream,... then I itch to try some other product, so I combine, then end up again a long period with only Piabeli. For instance right now I'm itching to try CP's.

Sorry for this long post, I'm going to send and go on as I'm having trouble with writing because of it's length.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your review. I've been interested in Piabelli - very, very curious for a long time. Shouldn't tell you this but I use CP's - almost completely now after years of switching. I love them. I do believe they are the fountain of youth in a bottle. (But still swap in a diy C serum)....

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
I had used Piabeli for about 6 months - did not like the lotion, did like the cream, even though it looks very heavy it does sink in fast (esp. with Tanaka massage). I did not notice any major changes, but did notice that it stimulated facial hair growth (which is not a welcome thing).

Right now I am planning to switch to Dr. Alkaitis skincare ( I already use and love their shampoo, so..).

HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
mpstat wrote:
Toby wrote:

Toby - I do not use Piabeli per say, but I use a mix of EOs most of which are based on Piabeli active ingredients set. I looked up the ingredients, and selected EOs based on the list (not exactly but close enough). Mix those with jojoba oil. Have been using it for a while so far so good.

Toby, this is the web page, they now have the English version too:
http://www.piabeli.com/

I do think Antonia's skin looks great!

Mpstat, I also love to make up mixtures of EO oils with carrier oils!!!

More about Piabeli -I do wish Loli would come across here and chime in as she knows so much more! The Lotions and Creams come with recommendations about drinking a minimum of two litres of water a day, and following a good diet.
As to cleansing I phoned up and was told to try use the mildest cleansing gel I could find, with no chemicals at all if possible -I use OCM or a gentle avene gel with no chemicals added, was also told that the Lotion could be used as a cleanser but this didn't work with make-up for me, was great first thing in the morning to wake my face up though once I tried! Also was recommended to use the Lotion as a 'mask' on the neck/throat area, and I did like it -the recommendation was to apply the Lotion on the area and lie down and relax 15 minutes.
One of my worries was there was no eye cream, and was told that the cream was fine for that area.
Generally, though I went through nearly four months of dry skin I've stuck to this brand, my skin normalised, and I still use it.... Smile And luckily I always got an answer on the phone calls I made and usually ended up chatting for nearly half an hour about how to use this or the other!
Just one more thought as a possible drawback:For my budget I consider it expensive, I'm sticking to it because the cream -lard texture, seems to last exactly the shelf life that appears on the tub, six months, so in all I use it up in that time and it doesn't hurt my pocket; the Lotion seems to go quicker as a lot of it seems to stay in the cotton bud, yet Noelia -one of Antonia's coworkers recommended me to put it in a spray bottle and directly spray it on my face or foot soles to save the lost amount on the cotton wool/pad.... mmmm come to think I must go phone again and ask why they don't have the Lotion in a spray bottle option! Laughing

The products come in plain white plastic cream tubs or white plastic bottles, the price is for the ingredients, no expensive containers here.

HIH, A.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Thanks for your review. I've been interested in Piabelli - very, very curious for a long time. Shouldn't tell you this but I use CP's - almost completely now after years of switching. I love them. I do believe they are the fountain of youth in a bottle. (But still swap in a diy C serum)....

You shouldn't have told me but you have! Laughing I'm sticking to my Piabeli Anti Spot Cream and the Lotion Plus because after all I do like them very much, once my skin has adapted they seem to keep it healthy -from what I've read some people take up to nine months to adapt to them, I'm pleased it only took me four more or less!!! Smile .... but as I've mentioned I still try out other products too, ... and I'm toying with the idea of the CP's.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I had used Piabeli for about 6 months - did not like the lotion, did like the cream, even though it looks very heavy it does sink in fast (esp. with Tanaka massage). I did not notice any major changes, but did notice that it stimulated facial hair growth (which is not a welcome thing).

Right now I am planning to switch to Dr. Alkaitis skincare ( I already use and love their shampoo, so..).

HTH

Gosh,sigma, what facial hair growth did you notice? Shock I haven't experienced that and would not like to either as I already went through a horrible phase in my early twenties of hirsutism due to a hormonal imbalance...

Would really like to know what you refer to?
Thanks, A.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
I always had some light colorless peach fuzz on my face, except chin and under the chin, where it is a problem. Since I am a natural red head lasers would not work on colorless hair, and my skin reacts violently to electrolysis. So my goal was to make it healthy and then try the electrolysis.

To my dismay I started finding somewhat darkened and thick hair on my cheeks (where I had never had it before), so ....

My mom though likes the line.

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:25 am      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Smile I hadn't noticed this thread!

I basically use the Lotion Plus and the Anti Spot Cream, which on its own is supposed to protect from the sun rays, but I've been using a sunscreen above it... which is not what the Piabeli recommend.
My experience is that I started using this Anti Spot -meaning sun/dark spots- Cream last year, around May, and it started to really dry out my skin to begin with, so that worried me, so stopped using it, then I asked Loli about it and she said that happened to her to begin with too. It's kind of the skin balancing out, getting rid of toxins, previous damage, ... So started on it again, just making sure to manually exfoliate more often -every day actually!, and applying whatever oil I had around over damp skin to prevent the dryness, and a happy user nowadays. Though the drying out of my skin lasted a good four to five months, it all seems to have settled down now and the skin feels good and resilient. It has turned out that I like trying out new products, but I still keep this brand as a basic now that the skin has adapted to it, and it just may be that I'm not getting the full benefits of it because of still using other products, but I still can't help myself when I see other products and think, mmmm, wonder if it will be better?? Embarassed
Possible drawbacks that I've read around the Spanish forum as complaints is, the cream is more like a lard consistency, you use very little of it -I usually massage it in with the Tanaka massage and works fine for me, as it absorbs completely that way, if not it can be kind of greasy, so it is important to really massage in well; in any case I use the cream in the morning when it is recommended to use it at night, the Lotion is what is recommended for the morning but I still find it too little for my skin, not moisturizing enough, hoping to get round to it eventually.

And the Lotion is completely liquid, I only use it on my face maybe two or three times a week, at bedtime -as I say I'm actually doing it the wrong way round, they recommend Lotion in the morning and cream in the evening, that is if you want to use cream at all, I spoke on the phone with a coworker of the creator of the line and she said she only used the Lotion morning and evening. The amazing part for me is that if you apply the lotion to the soles of the feet, inner thigh and stomach area before bed time -it helps somehow with the lymph system and when I started using it I noticed this way it depuffed me in no time. That is the way I use the Lotion three times a week just to help keep myself depuffed.

I still use other products, though they recommend to only use their ones to get the full goodness out of them, other products could interfere. Even using oils with EO could interfere in getting the full benefits out of their products. I am personally tending more and more to use for longer time only the Piabeli cream,... then I itch to try some other product, so I combine, then end up again a long period with only Piabeli. For instance right now I'm itching to try CP's.

Sorry for this long post, I'm going to send and go on as I'm having trouble with writing because of it's length.

Hey ATester!

I'm thinking of trying the Piabeli line, starting with the linea corporal.

I was wondering: if I buy the 250 ml bottle of the loción corporal, do you know how long that last? And to go with that, should I buy the 50 ml or 100 ml jar of the crema corporal?

Also, is the line "Línea Plus cara y cuerpo" (which is more expensive than the linea corporal) supposed to be more concentrated or have more active ingredients?

Are you still using Piabeli products and are you still happy with them?

Thanks so much Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Hey ATester!

I'm thinking of trying the Piabeli line, starting with the linea corporal.

I was wondering: if I buy the 250 ml bottle of the loción corporal, do you know how long that last? And to go with that, should I buy the 50 ml or 100 ml jar of the crema corporal?

Also, is the line "Línea Plus cara y cuerpo" (which is more expensive than the linea corporal) supposed to be more concentrated or have more active ingredients?

Are you still using Piabeli products and are you still happy with them?

Thanks so much Smile

Hi cm5597, yes I do still use certain products of Piabeli, on and off. Smile

About the "Loción Corporal of 250 ml." and how long it will last I'm not sure if you're aware of how to use it: the recommendation it to use very little of it over inner thighs, and lower stomach, for better effects at least before I also saw recomended and I still do, also on soles of feet. It is totally liquid, so you have to be careful on amount used to not go through the bottle in less than a month. It is NOT a body lotion in the sense of a creamy lotion, it is a nice herbal/floral smelling natural liquid, it is not intended to be put on all the body. This is one of the products I still go back to, love the way it depuffs and seems to make the whole body work better.
About the "Crema Corporal" I tried it but can't comment as I wasn't consistent, I generally don't like body creams as I find them suffocating though I don't mind putting on oil over a damp skin that I'll towel dry!! Go figure.
The "Linea Plus" yes, has the basic ingredients plus more added.
I basically DYI now but do go back to the basic "Crema mantenimiento" as I discovered I found it great as an eye cream, and for keeping my skin free of dark spots use the "Antimanchas" anti dark spot in summer season, but have got used to using them at night now! -once my skin adjusted after a dry spell to begin with.
I did try the "Loción Plus" and didn't find much difference in benefit from the basic "Loción Corporal", probably the "Plus" is for someone with health/skin definite problems who would notice a difference.
HIH, and sorry for not answering sooner!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hey ATester!

Thanks so much for your response!

ATester wrote:
If you're aware of how to use it: the recommendation it to use very little of it over inner thighs, and lower stomach, for better effects at least before I also saw recomended and I still do, also on soles of feet.

Thanks so much on the advice on how to use it Smile So I've gotten rid of most of my cellulite but still have a little left on my outer thighs. Can I apply some to my outer thighs too? Is there any reason not too?

ATester wrote:
This is one of the products I still go back to, love the way it depuffs and seems to make the whole body work better.

That's great to hear Smile

ATester wrote:
The "Linea Plus" yes, has the basic ingredients plus more added.
I basically DYI now but do go back to the basic "Crema mantenimiento" as I discovered I found it great as an eye cream, and for keeping my skin free of dark spots use the "Antimanchas" anti dark spot in summer season, but have got used to using them at night now! -once my skin adjusted after a dry spell to begin with.
I did try the "Loción Plus" and didn't find much difference in benefit from the basic "Loción Corporal", probably the "Plus" is for someone with health/skin definite problems who would notice a difference.

Thanks for all these details on how you use it. I remember that Loli said that she also alternates the maintenance and anti-spot lines.

That's good to know that you didn't find much difference between the "Loción Plus" and the "Loción Corporal".

How long did the dry spell last before you started to see results?

Finally, if you live outside of Spain, which vendor do you purchase your products from online?

Thanks so much!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Hey ATester!

Thanks so much for your response!

ATester wrote:
If you're aware of how to use it: the recommendation it to use very little of it over inner thighs, and lower stomach, for better effects at least before I also saw recomended and I still do, also on soles of feet.

Thanks so much on the advice on how to use it Smile So I've gotten rid of most of my cellulite but still have a little left on my outer thighs. Can I apply some to my outer thighs too? Is there any reason not too?

The only reason I remember it was not worthwhile is that the lotion kind of worked more over the lymphatic system, no problem in applying it over the cellulite area if one wanted to but, as in any part of the body you want to apply it, it is just that the best results are achieved from applying it over the thighs, stomach and soles of feet. I experimented a lot also around the lobes of my ears and also another of its uses is as a "mask" around the throat: Just lie down and apply it on the throat area and relax for 15 minutes; it is a bit peculiar to understand in a way because it is a watery floral scented product when we are used to heavy creams and products that we feel must DO something because of its heaviness. I actually tried the "Crema Corporal" when I asked about cellulite and they recomended it, applying only on the cellulite area, as far as I remember the recomendation was that I should apply it 15/20 minutes before a shower, and take a shower afterwards and it would still have effect or something like that because the skin would have already absorved the active ingredients so I could wash off the product -greasy,lardy. I've already mentioned I'm a bit peculiar about putting on stuff on my body that may feel suffocating and I remember that I didn't know what to do with myself for 15 minutes with the cream on my body before showering, so I gave up and used it up on face and hands as far as I remember.

cm5597 wrote:

Thanks for all these details on how you use it. I remember that Loli said that she also alternates the maintenance and anti-spot lines.

That's good to know that you didn't find much difference between the "Loción Plus" and the "Loción Corporal".

How long did the dry spell last before you started to see results?

Finally, if you live outside of Spain, which vendor do you purchase your products from online?

Thanks so much!!

The dry spell for me lasted quite a bit, I actually stopped using the product after two or three months-I started with the "Loción" and "Crema Antimanchas" full on, and went soooo dry , had to exfoliate every single day that just got fed up and stopped using it... even exfoliating I was dry, using oils, I was dry, nothing seemed to soothe my skin... it was weird. Then I read some articles about health benefits of the products and the reasoning behind the dryness- kind of new healthy skin purging to get through and old layers from way beneath being pushed out or something of the sort if that makes sense.

I guess the dry spell-higher exfoliation rate, if it were to happen, will depend a lot on the health to start with of the person, for instance I was a heavy smoker of many years then, so that may have made a diference in taking longer to have good results.

I can't help as to where to purchase from overseas. I live in Spain and purchase from national web page.
HIH, A.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Atester!! I have a couple last questions.

ATester wrote:

The only reason I remember it was not worthwhile is that the lotion kind of worked more over the lymphatic system, no problem in applying it over the cellulite area if one wanted to but, as in any part of the body you want to apply it, it is just that the best results are achieved from applying it over the thighs, stomach and soles of feet.

Thanks! This is helpful to know.

ATester wrote:
I experimented a lot also around the lobes of my ears and also another of its uses is as a "mask" around the throat: Just lie down and apply it on the throat area and relax for 15 minutes;

Did you notice anything beneficial from applying it to your ears and to your throat?

ATester wrote:
it is a bit peculiar to understand in a way because it is a watery floral scented product when we are used to heavy creams and products that we feel must DO something because of its heaviness. I actually tried the "Crema Corporal" when I asked about cellulite and they recomended it, applying only on the cellulite area, as far as I remember the recomendation was that I should apply it 15/20 minutes before a shower, and take a shower afterwards and it would still have effect or something like that because the skin would have already absorved the active ingredients so I could wash off the product -greasy,lardy. I've already mentioned I'm a bit peculiar about putting on stuff on my body that may feel suffocating and I remember that I didn't know what to do with myself for 15 minutes with the cream on my body before showering, so I gave up and used it up on face and hands as far as I remember.

Great! Thank you so much! This is very helpful to know.

ATester wrote:
The dry spell for me lasted quite a bit, I actually stopped using the product after two or three months-I started with the "Loción" and "Crema Antimanchas" full on, and went soooo dry , had to exfoliate every single day that just got fed up and stopped using it... even exfoliating I was dry, using oils, I was dry, nothing seemed to soothe my skin... it was weird. Then I read some articles about health benefits of the products and the reasoning behind the dryness- kind of new healthy skin purging to get through and old layers from way beneath being pushed out or something of the sort if that makes sense.

I guess the dry spell-higher exfoliation rate, if it were to happen, will depend a lot on the health to start with of the person, for instance I was a heavy smoker of many years then, so that may have made a diference in taking longer to have good results.

Ok, great. This is good to know. So after the 3 months of a dry spell, I assume that your skin started looking much better?

Finally, have you found any topical products that you like more than Piabeli? Just curious.

I spoke to Loli, and she is still loving and using Piabeli products every day Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Ok, great. This is good to know. So after the 3 months of a dry spell, I assume that your skin started looking much better?

Finally, have you found any topical products that you like more than Piabeli? Just curious.

I spoke to Loli, and she is still loving and using Piabeli products every day Smile

Hi cm5597, it was more like 4/5 months of dry skin! And I had taken a rest somewhere in the begining because it scared me the reaction of dryness that I experimented, before I went back to using the product.
I've since gone through trials of CP's, Olay's Regenarist, etc, ... and always end up back to it.
I'm glad you've asked the question... it has got me thinking... and no. I've not found any topical products that I like more except the Aldi store night cream which I also use sometimes. After a lot of searching I still find the Piabeli Mantenimiento to be good as an eye cream, and nowadays I've got used to using the creams at night.
I'm glad you've spoken to Loli as she is who know's more about the products!
Other products I use otherwise are homemade with coconut/linseed/argan/jojoba oil and EO and herbal extracts.
I don't know if you've actually checked the web page of Piabeli. I had a quick look and saw they had a video about how to apply their products for a flash beauty where the model is the creator herself Antonia who is 69 years old, I think her skin looks fabulous:
http://www.piabeli.com/flash-de-belleza/
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:07 am      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Hi cm5597, it was more like 4/5 months of dry skin! And I had taken a rest somewhere in the begining because it scared me the reaction of dryness that I experimented, before I went back to using the product.

Wow, that is a while. I think you are not the only person I heard who had that sort of experience before their skin started looking better than before.

ATester wrote:
I've since gone through trials of CP's, Olay's Regenarist, etc, ... and always end up back to it. I'm glad you've asked the question... it has got me thinking... and no. I've not found any topical products that I like more except the Aldi store night cream which I also use sometimes.

Wow, this is great to know and is very encouraging!! I'm also impressed that you like it better than CP's.

ATester wrote:
After a lot of searching I still find the Piabeli Mantenimiento to be good as an eye cream, and nowadays I've got used to using the creams at night.
I'm glad you've spoken to Loli as she is who know's more about the products!

ATester wrote:
Other products I use otherwise are homemade with coconut/linseed/argan/jojoba oil and EO and herbal extracts.
I don't know if you've actually checked the web page of Piabeli. I had a quick look and saw they had a video about how to apply their products for a flash beauty where the model is the creator herself Antonia who is 69 years old, I think her skin looks fabulous:
http://www.piabeli.com/flash-de-belleza/

Yes, her skin is like nothing I've ever seen!!!!! It is hard to believe that she is almost 70 years old.

I just placed an order this morning for 250 ml of the lotion corporal face PLUS and for 100 ml of the cream.

I'm thinking of doing a few month trial of this and seeing what I think.

Thanks so much for all your help, ATester!!!!! Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |