Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
herama
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I wrote a whole long reply, and then it disappeared. Arrrgh! Aprile, I have been drying brushing for a few months, though only the past month with any regularity. My diet, though not nearly as healthy as it was ( I just started eating meat after 10 years without), still consists in large part of fresh fruits and vegetables. I probably do eat too much sugar...But I also walk 10 miles + a day at least 5 days a week, sometimes run, as well as other exercises. Still, the one patch of cellulite that I began to see last summer has become more noticeable.
Yes, I'm older, but UGH! It drives me nuts! Now other people can actually see it when I point it out to them (and insist they tell me the truth!). The indent/dimple on the back of my leg seems to have deepened. And since I began dry brushing and the massage, I swear I see MORE! Maybe I'm looking harder, I don't know. I'm considered to be pretty thin, at least that's the comment I frequently get, and in pretty good shape (exercising like this for years). I've begun using Retin A on the backs of my legs in hopes of some kind of improvement/staving off a worsening of cellulite. It's frustrating. I'm 38 and the past couple years my facial skin has taken a dramatic turn for the worse, as well. I also noticed odd stretch marks on my lower back. Odd because my weight has not really changed more than a couple pounds for years. I read that this can just "happen", but all these skin changes have happened pretty fast, and I don't like it! I'm hoping the skin brushing and retin a will at least help the stretch marks!The thing about all of these issues is that they are SKIN related, as opposed to FAT related. The appearance of cellulite is really mostly a breaking down of the skin's cellular structure. And while more fat under the skin will make the dimpling effect worse, it's mostly the state of the skin structure that makes the fat show through. That's why some overweight people (particularly younger ones) don't necessarily have a lot of cellulite, while some thin people do. Cellular breakdown. Sad Which makes me wonder if one is altready thin, can the knuckly massage actually help?
FYI to all, to understand cellulite, do a google search, and check out the explanations on sites that are not trying to sell anything. Sites ending in .edu are usually pretty legit!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Herama,

You sure have done your homework on cellulite and I agree with everything you've said. I feel your pain too as my skin is thinner since peri-menopause and it was so annoying & was making me feel pretty bummed. Even using natural hormones didn't help with the skin on my arms and legs. They just looked crinkly and the skin seemed thinner. Even though I am very thin, I still had some cellulite on the front of my thighs. I will say that I believe that facial skin is different in how it responds. Because we can see great changes with facial exercises, certain serums and dry brushing. The skin of the face is attached to the muscle and responds rather quickly to facial exercises. Using 30 circular motions per area with the facial louffas, I have generated new collagen and hence created thicker facial skin. I most definitely see it!! The skin of my face is more toned, lifted and YES thicker!! You must keep the faith!! Since using the NLL technique, my cellulite has improved tremendously!! To be honest, it took me more than 10 treatments before it looked this good. Also, my body is more toned & lifted too since I've been dry brushing every day without fail (30-40 scrubs per area) and about 15-20 NLL treatments. Make sure you do 40 knuckle massages per area. I know you don't have the dvd so I am telling you ~ you need to do 40 back and forth knuckle scrubs per area. You actually need to divide the front of thigh into 3 sections. The front, inner and outer thigh areas, then the back. Carole shows you on the dvd how to lock your hands together interlockng your thumbs to perform the massage action. I know this will surely sound as though I am touting only Carole's products, but others here will agree. Her louffas just work better than others including the yerba? ~ as in they produce much better results. They stimulate collagen production as well & my facial and body skin appears to have thickened. From what you have said here ~ it appears that you are doing well with diet and exercise. What you need is time to see those improvements! With regards to thinking those dents look deeper ~ I have noticed that just after I do the NLL it looks worse immediately after but then not long after it looks better again. Not sure why this is other than breaking down the fat makes it look more lumpy at first. Then you need to flush it out of your system by drinking water or just waiting for nature to take its course. HTH Aprile
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
herama wrote:
No offense, but Aprile, do you work for Carole Maggio? I've been following this thread since the start, and it kinda seems like you have some vested interest in the NLL or something.

I have been doing knuckle massage on my thighs a few times a week for maybe 4 weeks now. I DON'T have the video, so am going by the videos I've seen of Carole doing the massage, as well as the description another poster gave a while back on EDS (she posted a few years ago on doing an intense and sometimes bruising massage for cellulite, before NLL came out). I don't hear any popping. I don't know that one really would hear popping. And if one did, it's highly unlikely to be the sound of cellulite breaking up. Perhaps joints complaining about the awkward position! In any event, I've not noticed any difference in my cellulite. Sometimes it seems that the one obvious crease/dimple I have been trying to be rid of has worsened. Sad And I do a very vigorous massage! 60+ "strokes" or rubs, using knuckles of both hands, and hard. And I am what somebody described as "freakishly strong". Having some real doubts about the efficacy of this program. Will continue for a while longer and see what happens...

I know what you mean. After finding this thread, I started to just knead on my thighs a bit. I had some small bruises though.

I find that as much as Carole's stuff works, her products are really relatively expensive.
suldrun
5% products discount

Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Hi is anyone else still doing the NLL and having results. I took a break for a few days because I was getting so sore I could not push at all it was just too painful. I did another full session yesterday and was examining the backs of my legs in the mirror.

Big, big difference!!! I still have a lumpiness there but it does not look at all like cottage cheese anymore..its like bigger lumps and smoother weird...but an improvement. I also was sitting down with just my nightshirt on with my laptop in my lap ( the same position I was in a while ago when I read this thread lol) and I looked at my thighs and even with my legs crossed I did not get the dimpling. They just look over all much firmer.

I am impressed with this technique. It seems to take me a while and I get so bruised and sore that I am not doing it everyday..I don't even do the body brushing everyday and I am still seeing results.

I have not noticed any reduction in inches yet that I can attribute only to NLL since I am in the process of losing weight while I am doing this.

I hope everyone else is getting such good results. I cant wait to see what a few more weeks will bring.

Thanks all who brought this to my attention Smile

Sul
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Suldrun, your results are inspiring. They have certainly inspired me!

I have a sort of non-updatey update. My difficulty so far has been finding the time to incorporate NLL regularly. In spite of the ladies here who attest it takes them 12 minutes total to dry brush & massage ... I have found the entire process takes me no less than 45 minutes - 50 minutes if I include the facial massage with the mitts! Initially it took me 30 minutes when I was doing 20 brush scrubs and 40 knuckle rubs per area - then I read here that Carole does 40 brush scrubs and 60 knuckle rubs in her salon - well ... I simply cannot imagine how to make this process less time-consuming and still cover all my "needy" areas doing as many scrubs/rubs/strokes as are recommended!

Having said this - I'm willing to put in this amount of time for several months to really go at my lumpiness - for maintenance I'd reduce the amount of scrubs/rubs down to whatever would take me only 15 minutes. At the moment, this is something I think of as an extra exercise session - it certainly wears out my muscles and makes me sweaty.

I finally figured out a schedule that works for me, but with the heat wave in my area (and we have no air conditioning) I have put off the routine until the weather cools, as it turns out I'm regularly perspiring too much to even dry brush. When I do start, I plan to do the whole routine 5 times per week and will definitely update here.

Another thing: I did purchase the Omni Massage Knuckle-Baller Sports Massager (from here:
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=210137 ) and I'm very pleased. It is extremely sturdy and one can get good leverage and a deep massage with it in areas that are harder to reach (backs of the thighs for example). So far I don't use it for the main NLL routine because I don't want to have to bother washing oil off a gadget, but this knuckle-baller works well for an extra massage when I'm sitting down watching TV or relaxing in bed before falling asleep. It massages well through clothing, too.

5% products discount

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Metaphora

There is no way I can do both in 12 min either....I start out fast then I just cannot keep it up. I am in poor shape so this is a work out in itself. I just do it now when I feel I have the strength and am not so sore.

I also have to take breaks and rest in between sections and that takes extra time.I figure it doesn't matter since most people probably dont go to CM everyday.Yes I allot a good hour to do this. I figure I am getting a work out and my arms are firming up ( I dont know if thats from the massage or from doing the massage lol)

I think as I get in better shape it will take less time. I have no idea how they do it in 12 min. lol but as long as I keep getting these results I will take the time to do it. I know its working because my thighs are firmer and I have had to take a break from exercising due to an injury.

Sul
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:12 am      Reply with quote
Metaphora,
I bought the same knuckle massager-primarily to use on the back of my thighs where I was having trouble getting on kind of consistent massage motions. The other day, I tried it on my abdomen & was surprised at the depth I could go there & also felt greater control. I do plan to use this device only on the back of my thighs & remember there was some discussion a few pages back about the pros & cons of using something else to substitute for the knuckles-but since the knuckles was not working for me on the back of my thighs-this has been a wonderful find!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
maria51va wrote:
Metaphora,
I bought the same knuckle massager-primarily to use on the back of my thighs where I was having trouble getting on kind of consistent massage motions. The other day, I tried it on my abdomen & was surprised at the depth I could go there & also felt greater control. I do plan to use this device only on the back of my thighs & remember there was some discussion a few pages back about the pros & cons of using something else to substitute for the knuckles-but since the knuckles was not working for me on the back of my thighs-this has been a wonderful find!

Do you have problems cleaning the oil off the knuckle massager?

I really like the one I bought and its a less stressful on the arms and knuckles
maria51va
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:20 am      Reply with quote
Well, it's probably not as clean as it should be-but I generally wash it in the shower after I've done my massage as I'm washing the oil off my self. I think you could put it in the dishwasher on the top rack quite safely-haven't done that yet, but probably should occasionally!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:02 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc: Are the louffa mits/ straps still avail on ebay? If so could you tell me who the seller is?
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:33 am      Reply with quote
I would also like to know if the system is worth the money--things are quite tight at the moment, and I only want to spend for what I know will work (or am reasonably assured). Does anyone know if one can just do "spot" treatments? I've done the loofah for ages, but thought I'd add the knuckle massage w/avocado oil and if I notice good results with one spot, then I would be more likely to order the entire DVD. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Janice - you can certainly spot treat areas. I don't do the whole NLL routine every time, but I do dry brush my entire body AND face every day! The louffas she sells though are really the best. I have tried ones from my health food store that really did very little. Especially the body mitt because it's course on the skin (which you want) and easier to use because you put it on like a mitten! The dry brushing can also reduce cellulite and tightens the skin as well. You can use whatever oil or lotion you want to perform the knuckle massage ~ I use Burts Bees because I am going through it regularly. I do know what you mean about things being tight, but YES it does really work and is not a waste of money at all! HTH, Aprile
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, Aprile. That helps in my making a decision. I've dry brushed for years, and exfoliate my face every day (sugar and jojoba oil)which may be why I only have one problem area--my tummy--as a result of twins, a hys., and menopausal "going south". So, I am hoping the no-lipo lipo will do the trick and take care of the rest of the area. I don't want to lose weight, but I do want to lose that tummy puckering! I've looked at your blogsite, very informative as well. We are the same age, so your blog is really encouraging for both the Facercise and that stubborn eye wrinkle I've developed and the no-lipo. Thanks again! Janice
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
JaniceC. wrote:
Thank you, Aprile. That helps in my making a decision. I've dry brushed for years, and exfoliate my face every day (sugar and jojoba oil)which may be why I only have one problem area--my tummy--as a result of twins, a hys., and menopausal "going south". So, I am hoping the no-lipo lipo will do the trick and take care of the rest of the area. I don't want to lose weight, but I do want to lose that tummy puckering! I've looked at your blogsite, very informative as well. We are the same age, so your blog is really encouraging for both the Facercise and that stubborn eye wrinkle I've developed and the no-lipo. Thanks again! Janice

Hi Janice ~ The gal on the dvd (who is age 40) lost inches from her waist and also her tummy. She is not skinny, but has a very shapely figure now. She states on the dvd that her tummy was also the troublesome area. I am very thin at 5' 7" and approx. 127 lbs. I've only had one child at 41 and don't have any puckering, but I understand what you mean. I think the model used in the dvd may have had some puckering....she seems to have the body type for that. Skinny legs, but larger upper body. The NLLL massage for the tummy really digs into that area. It really does tone and tighten and lift the skin of the body. I too am on the cusp of meno...been on the naturals for years and am still cycling, but the skin pays the price anyway ... begins to head south AND thin and get crinkly. This program helps all that & more!!! All the best, Aprile Smile
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:46 pm      Reply with quote
Aprile, do you also do the "no carbs after 5:P.M. and 2 cups of green tea per day"? I've done the green tea for ages, and my carbs are minimal and unprocessed, but with our schedules, the "after 5:00" is really restrictive. Just wondering, as she seems to stress this aspect. Do you feel it is essential for it to work? Thanks!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
JaniceC. wrote:
Aprile, do you also do the "no carbs after 5:P.M. and 2 cups of green tea per day"? I've done the green tea for ages, and my carbs are minimal and unprocessed, but with our schedules, the "after 5:00" is really restrictive. Just wondering, as she seems to stress this aspect. Do you feel it is essential for it to work? Thanks!

Janice ~ To be honest with you, I have not been good of late. My thighs have not suffered though. I am doing the NLL more occasionally than regularly, but I am benefiting from the daily dry brushing (30 strokes or scrubs per area.) My skin just looks better .... more taut and toned and lifted ~ instead of sagging & crinkly in areas!! The dvd will show you how to do the dry brushing. I am also bad with sweets, and NO I don't adhere to the no carbs after 5 pm although I think she is onto something. Think about it ~ most of us sit after that time and use up very little calories and what doesn't get burned up (especially carbs) turns into fat, hence cellulite. I think if you have lot of cellulite that you need to address, then maybe you'd have to adhere to that. But really, if we're talking minimal, then I'd say "no". I would also think the green tea thing might also help to jump start your progress as it seems to have been touted lately as plalying a role in weight loss. Does it? I really don't know, but it certainly can't hurt you!! I would try perhaps try & limit carbs after 5 pm, not necessarily eliminate them totally. Try & eat more veggies and meat and fish and tofo or stuff. Eat more from the earth rather than eating boxed stuff, ya know? Green tea is also good for you, so it couldn't hurt to have 2 cups. HTH, Aprile
luverly
5% products discount

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to know if anyone trying out the NLL has actually lost inches they can attribute to the NLL? Has anyone been tracking that? Part of the "ooooooh" factor for me has been less about the smoothing and more about the slimming. Laughing
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
I am wondering if you get bruises after No Lipo Lipo knuckle-massage?

I used to do mine years ago (I do not even remember how I came up with it), though very effective in combination with other anti-cellulite treatment, my knuckle massage left many bruises (actually a sign that it was crashing those cellulite formation cells).

So Is No LL the same type of massage that leaves bruises?
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
By the way, Aprile, I've got to tell you. I went to your blog and I looked at your pictures, you look amazing!

You know what is inspiring for me in particular? I looked at your pictures when you just started your facercises and your jaw/chin area was very similar to what my face tend to look if I do not work on it. In your latest pictures your facial contour is absolutely different. It looks like what I want to achieve. I only started facial exercises in February, so far I have only been familiar with Ageless. It helps me a lot but I am still not there.

I want to ask you a question about the exercises but it will probably belong to a different thread/topic as this one is for knuckle massage.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:24 am      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
By the way, Aprile, I've got to tell you. I went to your blog and I looked at your pictures, you look amazing!

You know what is inspiring for me in particular? I looked at your pictures when you just started your facercises and your jaw/chin area was very similar to what my face tend to look if I do not work on it. In your latest pictures your facial contour is absolutely different. It looks like what I want to achieve. I only started facial exercises in February, so far I have only been familiar with Ageless. It helps me a lot but I am still not there.

I want to ask you a question about the exercises but it will probably belong to a different thread/topic as this one is for knuckle massage.

Thank you so much Ella ~ You can ask me on the Facercise thread. Smile Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:29 am      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
I am wondering if you get bruises after No Lipo Lipo knuckle-massage?

I used to do mine years ago (I do not even remember how I came up with it), though very effective in combination with other anti-cellulite treatment, my knuckle massage left many bruises (actually a sign that it was crashing those cellulite formation cells).

So Is No LL the same type of massage that leaves bruises?

You can get bruises if you dig in really deep. I bruise very easily though, and it's only happened to me once or twice. I use Arnica Montana gel to get rid of bruises. It can be found in your health food store in single doses that you take orally as well! taste like sugar pills, but really work! Gave to a neighbor who had black & blue eyes from a bad auto accident and they went aaway within a few days. His eyes were really bad too! But, it works better if you use after you hit yourself hard and know it's going to bruise! HTH Aprile
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
Since I've read about a bit of bruising from the technique from some of the postings, I think I will bump up my vitamin c for awhile before starting the massage part. However, it will be quite awhile before finances allow me to purchase the dvd and the mitts--maybe someone will put one on ebay in the meanwhile. Granted, it is a small price to pay for an alternative to lipo, but everything extra is going towards tuition at this point. $40.00 pays for at least 1/2 of a used textbook--those things cost a fortune! I'll probably try to figure out her massage methodology from common sense, and I already dry brush. Hopefully, it works a bit. Very Happy
Tonia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Someone mentioned earlier that NLL doesn't work as well in the shower. Well, I had been doing NLL in the shower and decided to try it with just oil on dry skin and I have to say I agree. It works better that way. It feels like I'm working the skin more.
I also got bruising at first but decided to massage a little lighter. Now I don't bruise as much.
I do see a difference in inches when I am consistent. Overall my clothes are looser and I don't have the muffin top. Unfortunately, I have to be consistent or it comes back. When I take a week off, I can really tell.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 am      Reply with quote
According to professionals in the field (massage therapists, doctors, and estheticians), this is how the process works: the massage facilitates lymphatic drainage. The brushing facilitates increased circulation. On the stomach and ab area, it also facilitates movement of waste through the intestines. Basically, it gets rid of fluids and toxins so, just like with exercise, the body will be more toned and lifted. The brushing causes the skin to swell on the surface (due to irritation), diminishing the appearance of the cellulite. So, if it is not maintained at least on a semi-regular basis, it will "come back". For some, that interval is shorter than others. She mentions some of this in her television interviews. It seems to work rather quickly because of the number of repetitions of both the brushing and the massage. But, it works!
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
Tonia wrote:
Someone mentioned earlier that NLL doesn't work as well in the shower. Well, I had been doing NLL in the shower and decided to try it with just oil on dry skin and I have to say I agree. It works better that way. It feels like I'm working the skin more.
I also got bruising at first but decided to massage a little lighter. Now I don't bruise as much.
I do see a difference in inches when I am consistent. Overall my clothes are looser and I don't have the muffin top. Unfortunately, I have to be consistent or it comes back. When I take a week off, I can really tell.

Tonia ~ Performing the NLL technique in the shower will not provide enough friction, nor will it allow for you to dig in as much. When you dig in more, you can break down the fibrous tissues and get to the fat!!! Best regards, Aprile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |