Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:59 am      Reply with quote
midwestgal wrote:
I'd like to also chime in on the awesome quality of the loofa mitts . I've been dry brushing with a brush for approx. four years and store bought loofas and I never got the smooth, silky skin like I have with these loofa's. I was wondering if I could find the same brand somewhere else cheaper but these will probably last me a very long time.

An update on the massage, I've did my 9th treatment yesterday, been concentrating solely on my thighs/love handles. I honestly don't see a difference yet but I have stubborn cellulite that's been with me for years so I will keep plugging away with this.
Best of luck to everyone, Reggie

Hi Midwest gal,

You are so right about the louffas lasting a long time. I had my last one for 3 years! It was only because I didn't rinse it often enough that it got too stretched out that I needed to buy a new one! They are imported from Germany & are awesome. The new facial beauty louffas are great too! I just used the new bamboo/linen facial louffa last night & my face feels like a baby's bottom. My face appears more firm & lifted this morning than last night ~ so there IS something to this dry brushing technique. Stick with the No Lipo, Lipo program ~ it absolutely works! I have noticed a marked decrease in the size & tone of my thighs, calves and arms since starting to use the program. I am pretty thin (5'7" 128 lbs.), but I had cellulite and had eliminated nearly all of it in 10 treatments. However, I still continue to see marked improvements, which really keeps me motivated! I do exercise daily, but am not lifting heavy weights or anything, just light weights for my arms. However, my arms are looking buff as though I've started a more intense weight lifting program. Yay! The front of my thighs are looking more toned & taut since starting with the NLL knuckle massage. I have not lost weight, nor changed my diet at all (still eat my desert after dinner!) I still have a tiny bit of cellulite, but in some light, it appears like I have none (if you know what I mean!?) One of the main issues I've been dealing with since peri-menopause is thinning, aging skin. The dry brushing combined with the massage has definitely turned back the clock on my skin. I couldn't be more pleased!! Soooo ladies ~ keep with the program and it wouldn't hurt to at least cut back on carbs after 5 pm either, because after all, cellulite is indeed stubborn stored fat. Best wishes to all, Aprile

Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the DVD and the sisal mitt and the face mitt to try out. Will weigh in in a few weeks. How many times a week did ya'll hit it in the beginning? I think it says 2X a week on the site but I was thinking at first - maybe 4X would be good for getting things rolling.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I bought the DVD and the sisal mitt and the face mitt to try out. Will weigh in in a few weeks. How many times a week did ya'll hit it in the beginning? I think it says 2X a week on the site but I was thinking at first - maybe 4X would be good for getting things rolling.

Sister ~ I went gang busters at first and did like 4 treatments a week for two weeks, then slacked off a bit. I dry brush EVERY DAY. It's great for exfoliation, firming, lifting & general health. It actually aids in detoxification. For those who are using detoxification programs ~ it's a great tool for further aid in this process. Personally, I just feel better when I use the louffas every day anyway. I don't really think you'd have to perform the No, Lipo Lipo routine every day straight for a specific # of days to see results. I saw results after 10 treatments. Now at about 15-18 treatments, I'm seeing even better results. All depends upon how much cellulite, sag, etc. you need to treat, and how impatient you are! Best wishes to all, Aprile Laughing
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Aprile - How long does the treatment take? And how long do you dry brush everyday? Thanks. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Sis,
Toby here, and not as experienced as Aprile, but what I do is start my bath water and start my skin brushing with the mitt, apply oil and do the massage and by the time I am finished my bath water is nice and full for my bath.....maybe 10 minutes????It works great in my schedule. I must tell you something funny that happened last night. I was going through this little routine with the skin brushing and massage and at one point you do a slight slapping on the tummy and I was doing that and heard this roar of laughter...... my husband was standing behind me laughing hysterically Rolling Eyes boy was I embarrassed Embarassed I told him that I was going to be cellulite free...... he then ask me what tree I had fallen out of Laughing Oh well what does he know Laughing

Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
After using the no Lipo treatment for three weeks I could not believe how smooth the skin on my thighs is. They were dimply in the beginning of summer and there was no way I would put a bathing suit on, now thanks to this DVD I would even wear a bikini. My butt is also higher which I didn't even know this treatment would accomplish. I've also added to my arsenal the bamboo facial mitt and the skin on my face is as smooth and firm as on my thighs. I'm very excited and have been recommending this product and would recommend this product to anyone that reads this blog.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Aprile - How long does the treatment take? And how long do you dry brush everyday? Thanks. I'm trying to get my head wrapped around this.

Hey Sister,

Well, I just did my NLL treatment, starting with my dry brushing. The dry brushing took me a total of 6 mins. and the NLL took me a total of 6 mins. So a total of 12 mins. I think that's pretty darn good. I feel so good afterwards too. I am fighting a summer cold and honestly, the dry brushing allows the skin to detoxify itself. Pretty cool. Take care, Aprile Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome - not very time-consuming really. Thank you so much aprile and Toby for your response. And Toby - your husband will just love you more for the entertainment!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
I need advice please.

This morning while in the shower I wanted to leave the conditioner on my hair for a bit (dealing with a perm from h*ll) and decided to soap up again, turn the water off and do the body massage then wash out the conditioner in my hair and rinse the soap off my body. It seems to me that it would be OK to do the massage in the shower with soap. Yes or no?

I bought a pair of 100% nylon spa gloves that are meant for exfoliation. I would like to use these instead of the luffa mitt for the NLL. This way I can use both hands and get it done quicker and my arms won't get so tired. The luffa mitt is just too big for my small hands. Yes or no?

I was out and about today and stopped in at the World Market and picked up two massage roller ball thingies. One large and one very small; wooden handle with the roller balls on the sides of each end. The large for body and the small one for face. Will these work for massaging?

TIA
Bj

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
yay! My no lipo lipo showed up today!

SO tomorrow - ( it is 9pm here now)
So tomorrow I will play the dvd when no one is around, and maybe soon .... how long? 12 treatments at 2 a week, give or take a few weeks, I should have good things to say soon? I hope i hope....and no chemicals to have a reaction to! YAY~

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I watched the video just now.
For some reason there was no sound. I am going to take it to work and see if I can hear it there.
I was noticing the model - very firm from the ribcage down, but her upper back looked like she decided not to do no lipo lipo there. I wonder if she decided not to risk losing a cup size?
Carole Maggio to me looked like she just wears a lot of makeup. But I also think she looks good. Beautiful actually. And I think she would look better with less makeup. But i know so many women who would never even consider wearing less. People who would never leave the bedroom much less the house without makeup on. lol.
I would LIKE to see her elbows. knees. feet. the model is younger than my son.
Anyway- I am glad I got it. The info pack said to aim for 3 to 4 times a week.
So hopefully the sound will play at work and I can learn more.
Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 am      Reply with quote
A pet peeve of mine is having models that are too young to even need the treatment they are using on the commercial... etc. But, so long as the demo is good. Hope you can get the sound to work. And noone at your work hears it Laughing

5% products discount

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I just wanted to let you girls that I watched the DVD again and discovered that I was doing the massage all wrong. I was doing only 30 strokes instead of 60. And I wasn't doing a back and forth massage, I was massaging up, then removing my knuckles & starting again.
I have faith by following the DVD correctly that I will have good results.
I had to watch the DVD at work also, which probably why I didn't get it correctly, I was afraid someone would walk in.
Confused
I thought the video model had alot of back fat around her bra strap too. But she sure had toned calves.
I think Carol looks great, I'm tempted to get the Face DVD. Her upper lip seems like an odd shape, I couldn't stop staring at it.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
midwestgal wrote:
I just wanted to let you girls that I watched the DVD again and discovered that I was doing the massage all wrong. I was doing only 30 strokes instead of 60. And I wasn't doing a back and forth massage, I was massaging up, then removing my knuckles & starting again.
I have faith by following the DVD correctly that I will have good results.
I had to watch the DVD at work also, which probably why I didn't get it correctly, I was afraid someone would walk in.
Confused
I thought the video model had alot of back fat around her bra strap too. But she sure had toned calves.
I think Carol looks great, I'm tempted to get the Face DVD. Her upper lip seems like an odd shape, I couldn't stop staring at it.

Hi Midwest Gal,

It's 30 strokes (scrubs) per area with the louffa first. Followed by 60 knuckle scrubs per area or in the case of the stomach area, there's the "digging for oil", etc. It is easier if you can follow along with the dvd for the first few times until you really get the routine down. You can also spot treat if you need to. I know you will see results in time ~ this program really works. PLUS, you can do it in the privacy of your own home without spending a small fortune!

Chaton, the woman in the video apparently lost some weight (6 lbs.) and still wasn't at her fighting weight from her twenties. It seemed she just couldn't reduce the size of her waist or stomach area no matter what she did. So you see, this isn't all about cellulite reduction, it is also about sculpting, re-shaping, and slimming areas of the body that need to be treated. Even though she's fairly young, she might be older than you think ~ I am CERTAIN she is also a Facerciser. Almost all of Carole's models are. She mentions in the dvd that her stomach area was the spot where she's gained weight, but her body type seems upper body heavier than the lower body. But bear in mind that although she appears a little thick in that area, the camera does add pounds!

You know, I'm glad to hear you say, (as well as IMCathy from Flex) that Carole looks great since she's really been taking a beating on the Do-It-Yourself forum. Quite a few of them are saying things about her like: her face looks she mask-like, she's had a facelift, botox, fillers, you name it. She truly does not deserve that abuse, and is not fake at all. She just works really hard at keeping her face toned using her program, Facercise She also has some truly unbelievable tools in her beauty toolbox to keep Father Time at bay. She's got facial enzymes for the face & body. The facial louffas are great for exfoliating, toning, & lifting too. Which is truly amazing to me! The women on that forum have some strange obsession with bashing her. It's as though they have an ax to grind with her & God only knows why! How many authors do you know who would personally answer questions you had about her book, her program, give you advice, facial exercise pointers by phone, email, etc.? She was so kind to me over 10+ years ago with the millions of questions I had when I first started. It was almost as though she held my hand through the process, and believe me I needed support because I was post-partum at the time ~ whew! I'm sure I'm not the only one whose called her either! I spent a whole $14.95 for her book & she was nothing but encouraging and kind. Anyway, her upper lip does have a unique shape, but she's not filled with resty or collagen or anything else they've accused her of. To me, she's got Betty Boop lips ~ remember that old cartoon character? Most of her photos are all smiling so one wouldn't be able to discern that in those photos. I also know she does this lip lining trick (it's in her book) where you line the lips twice just outside the border and then fill with lipstick to make them appear more full.

Anyway, ladies stick with the program ~ it most definitely works & is safe and inexpensive to boot! Best wishes, Aprile
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I just ordered the DVD. I was doing a test on the SkinActives cellulite cream and noticed that it contains parabens. It seems to me that spreading parabens all over my thighs, twice a day, is not a smart idea.

Anyhow, one thing I was NOT impressed with on CM's site was the before/after progressive images. Unfortunately, they are using a well-known technique of taking the first image closer (so that the person looks larger), the second image further away, and the third image even further away. I find this deceptive. Also, anyone can let their stomach hang out in a before shot and suck it in for the after shot.

I am not saying the program doesn't work, just that the images are not shot at the same distance and are therefore not truly representative of the results.

I'll be blogging about this to keep y'all apprised of results. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Antonia - Re: the images - first thing I thought was how the depth of the images changed BUT I really bought the product based on the reviews/anecdotal evidence of my fellow EDS'ers.... I'm always skeptical of befores and afters - We have to be!!!!

I'm like Antonia - just bought it and will put the time and effort in....

Here's to more lifting and toning...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
It had just better work!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
I just re-watched the DVD a few nights ago and what struck me about Carole is that my god, the woman has the most gorgeous smooth neck, and isn't she 62 or something? How could a 62-year-old neck look that good?! It's very impressive and makes me want to go hunt for my Facercise books again (I am becoming obsessed with facial exercises, I think). Very Happy I have never seen such a beautiful neck resulting from surgical procedures, either. She probably has maintained her weight (I think going up and down in weight over the years has contributed somewhat to my neck issues, though the "tree rings" are genetic and I've had them since age 11 at least). And obviously her exercise, dry brushing, and massage techniques are working very well for her whether or not she's had fillers or surgery or whatever.

Anyway - Frodo asked a question earlier and I think maybe some of our No-Lipo experts missed it -

Frodo wrote:
I need advice please.

This morning while in the shower I wanted to leave the conditioner on my hair for a bit (dealing with a perm from h*ll) and decided to soap up again, turn the water off and do the body massage then wash out the conditioner in my hair and rinse the soap off my body. It seems to me that it would be OK to do the massage in the shower with soap. Yes or no?

I bought a pair of 100% nylon spa gloves that are meant for exfoliation. I would like to use these instead of the luffa mitt for the NLL. This way I can use both hands and get it done quicker and my arms won't get so tired. The luffa mitt is just too big for my small hands. Yes or no?

I was out and about today and stopped in at the World Market and picked up two massage roller ball thingies. One large and one very small; wooden handle with the roller balls on the sides of each end. The large for body and the small one for face. Will these work for massaging?

TIA
Bj

My opinion (and I am by no means a No-Lipo expert, remember that!) is that if you dislike the loofah mitt, and prefer using nylon scrubber gloves, there is no reason not to try that. I imagine it would certainly be better than not dry brushing at all. I've heard people say natural fibers need to be used for dry brushing, but I haven't actually heard a convincing explanation of why that would be true in all cases. I say Go For It.

As for doing the knuckle massage in the shower while soapy - I have actually done this, not for the full massage, but on certain body parts that I realized I'd missed during the main massage, or that I just felt like rubbing. I would love to know what our more knowledgeable NLLers think of this method. I know that with a lot of soaps it isn't a good idea to leave them sitting on the skin for very long - they're intended to be lathered and rinsed off immediately and can cause definite skin irritation if left on longer than a few seconds or minutes. But I'd guess that depends on exactly what you are using and how your skin reacts to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies ~ I tried the No Lipo lipo technique in the shower the other night using natural liquid soap. Honestly, I didn't feel I got as much out of the massage that way. My thighs didn't feel quite as "worked out" and I felt that it just wasn't worth it to me. Carole is coming out with a new body louffa for dry brushing. It is made out of different fibers than the previous louffa. She is constantly tweaking things to get the best results. If the louffa mitt appears to be shredding, then it needs to be replaced anyway, as you won't get the desired results. She orders them from Germany and I believe they all come "one size fits all". When I get the new mitt, I will tell you whether I think it is smaller than the previous mitt. As for the rubber gloves ~ I don't feel this would really work, as the fiber that the mitts are made out of actually aid the exfoliation, firming, thickening and lifting of the skin. Rubber or any other type of latex glove, would not be able to achieve the same results. Sorry! Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I agree with Antonia - Re: the images - first thing I thought was how the depth of the images changed BUT I really bought the product based on the reviews/anecdotal evidence of my fellow EDS'ers.... I'm always skeptical of befores and afters - We have to be!!!!

I'm like Antonia - just bought it and will put the time and effort in....

Here's to more lifting and toning...

Hi Sister,

I actually questioned Carole about the images on her site due to the skepticism. She told me that they were polaroid photos that she takes of each of her clients. They are not digital photos, and unfortunately they do not translate very well to the web. She also told me that the polaroid photos are actually much better to show her clients progress. The client photos are also not "staged" or posed, nor are these photos always taken in the same room of the spa. Hence, the lighting may not always be the same. They are basically taken to put into the client's folder to monitor their individual progress. The program really speaks for itself and stands on it's own merits. However, when you have a website, it is nice to have the b/a photos to show potential new clients the results of your spa clients. Aprile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hello All,
today I recieved the No Lipo Lipo.... and of course got right to work on things!

I also got the sisal mitt which is marvelous and I do wish I had bought two - one for each hand to multi-task Laughing . Really a nice product that mitt.

I did the drybrushing with the dvd and then onto the no lipo knuckle work-out. Not difficult though kind of an arm workout at times (but not complaining as I like arm workouts!) It will take me a few times to get the tummy knuckle thing down to the point I don't need the dvd but if it works - that's all I care about. I am the person who does the ab work-out at the gym and it seems I just need something else. I thought it was my age but maybe the fat just needs a little more broken up. Cellulite is not a problem for me but I like the idea of tightening and lifting all of that area.

The model was a good representation of using the product in my estimation. She had some stretch marks, was trim and even in testimonials said she had lost dress sizes. Her tummy was not a six-pack but very nice. She had a good figure but clearly was not out of a sports illustrated cover (she was lovely, just not fake!). Overall I was impressed by Caroles choice here.

Carole Maggio to me comes across genuine in her belief system about what her program can do. I was particularly impressed to see that she does do all of this in her spa - at over $600 and we can do it at home for the price of admission. My skin did feel good after doing the brushing and the no lipo. I used gold bond ultimate healing lotion for this. The e-oil is just to make money in my opinion.
I did find her products to be overpriced. I haven't used them but short of a miracle, I think they all could be dropped 20, 30, 40 $$$$. Not that anyone who attends the spa of hers cares - if they spend 650. for knuckling of their skin I'm sure dropping $120.00 for a cream is nothing.

Carole looks good - I can't say I think she had a face lift. Her face appears slightly more toned than Deb Crowley (maybe?) but that could be genetics, make-up, lighting. Still, outside of the lips - which are unusual - maybe due to the one exercise of hers - I think she looks good - her attitude is positive and kind.

So, I will be faithfully doing this program and will keep you apprised of my progress and opinions Cool

Be well -

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Want to hear what Antonia thinks too.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
I got my DVD mitt and long loofah thingy today and agree with sistersweets should have got 2 mitts!
Its easy but way longer than a few minutes.
I am very keen and will set the alarm early tomorrow to get it done before work!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
This sounds so exciting! Very Happy
I can't wait to order it.

Do any of you use her facial exercises as well?

As far as getting the facial loofah, do you think it would hurt someone who uses retin-a?

Thanks! Smile

30 y.o., fair hr, grn eyes; Retin-a user abt 10 yrs (Mom on it for 30 yrs..looks amazing!) C-user (Now experimenting w/DIY forms); dermaroller (not regularly); Home Peels; Prolight user (not consistent) Emu oil; Former Obagi user (bad rebound hyperigmentation) EDS forum LOVER!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
katebargold wrote:
I got my DVD mitt and long loofah thingy today and agree with sistersweets should have got 2 mitts!
Its easy but way longer than a few minutes.
I am very keen and will set the alarm early tomorrow to get it done before work!

Yep, I was thinking that it would take me much longer than a few minutes, from what I've read, even though I haven't seen the video.

How long did it take you, katebargold?
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |