Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Just wondering whether anyone had purchased the dvd from the Maggio website, and what they thought of it. This is the blurb from the website:

No Lipo Lipo is an amazing knuckle-massage like treatment which breaks down and smoothes the cellulite and fatty deposits. The skin will firm and tone. In spa the average inch loss is 15 inches in 5 weeks, 2 sessions weekly. Our Dry Brushing technique is also demonstrated using our sisal mitt and strap which strengthens the connective tissue and firms the skin. Your skin will feel like silk and look amazingly younger. This technique can be performed on yourself. See it on YouTube here.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I got the DVD a few days ago and haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I'll keep you posted when I do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Theresa,

I have the DVD and have performed the technique on myself. I already owned the louffas, which are great to detoxify the body and believe it or not -- they smooth and lift the skin of the body as well. The DVD shows you how to perform the knuckle massage ~ easy to do!. I had a mild case if you will of cellulite. But, in only 10 sessions it's gone! I am so thrilled that I started my own blog about her programs. I have been an avid Facerciser for over 10 years now. Go for it ~ it's a $40 investment in the DVD and I believe she sometimes runs specials on the louffas. Best wishes, Aprileve
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Hi Theresa,

I have the DVD and have performed the technique on myself. I already owned the louffas, which are great to detoxify the body and believe it or not -- they smooth and lift the skin of the body as well. The DVD shows you how to perform the knuckle massage ~ easy to do!. I had a mild case if you will of cellulite. But, in only 10 sessions it's gone! I am so thrilled that I started my own blog about her programs. I have been an avid Facerciser for over 10 years now. Go for it ~ it's a $40 investment in the DVD and I believe she sometimes runs specials on the louffas. Read my blog atwww.aprilevesblog.blogspot.com. Best wishes, Aprileve

Hi Aprile - just doublechecking ... the ten sessions - were those self-performed following the DVD, or did you have them done by an aesthetician at Carole's spa? I can't really tell from your post!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have the No-Lipo Lipo DVD and have done the complete technique on myself once so far, and another time just on my upper arms. I haven't yet made this a regular part of my routine, but want to get into the habit.

It would take a good number of regular sessions to be able to give an informed opinion - but so far my impression is favorable. It's a simple technique, not at all complicated or difficult.

The drawbacks are it can be exhausting & stressing on the arms, shoulders, back, neck - which might keep people from doing it as often as needed - and also, you can't rub your own back ... I thought this technique looked like it would work wonders on the stubborn back fat - but of course you'd need someone else to do it for you then!

I don't have the loofah Carole sells - I do have Yerba Linda natural brushes for dry body brushing and use those. I like the looks of Carole's loofah and might get it at some point though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Uhhh, I hate back fat. I wish I was young again, where I didn't even know what back fat and cellulite were...

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
bombshellbella wrote:
Uhhh, I hate back fat. I wish I was young again, where I didn't even know what back fat and cellulite were...

LOL! I think I learned about cellulite firsthand at about age 11. That was distressing enough!

But yeah, I wish I had never learned about back fat. Seriously, it seems to me until just a few years ago, no one ever mentioned such a thing. Now I see it discussed everywhere I turn. Always more to fret about! Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
bombshellbella wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You are young..(31), just wait a few decades my little chik-a-dee.. You ain't seen nuttin yet.. Bad Grin

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi Metaphora,

No, I performed the sessions on myself. I live in New York and Carole's spa is in California. I actually watched the DVD first. Then I followed along with my louffas and then performed the no, lipo lipo routine on myself. I am thin, and didn't have a ton of cellulite. But, even still, it was amazing to me to be able to eliminate it after only 10 treatments performed on myself in the privacy of my own home. YAY! Carole's programs & products rock!! By the way, she was a professional esthetician long before developing her Facercise program. She created a product line that are chemical free & in my opinion are the best available on the market today. Can't say enough good things about her! Aprile
Metaphora
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Hi Metaphora,

No, I performed the sessions on myself. I live in New York and Carole's spa is in California. I actually watched the DVD first. Then I followed along with my louffas and then performed the no, lipo lipo routine on myself. I am thin, and didn't have a ton of cellulite. But, even still, it was amazing to me to be able to eliminate it after only 10 treatments performed on myself in the privacy of my own home. YAY! Carole's programs & products rock!! By the way, she was a professional esthetician long before developing her Facercise program. She created a product line that are chemical free & in my opinion are the best available on the market today. Can't say enough good things about her! Aprile

That's a great testimonial Aprile. I am absolutely going to have to make this a part of my regular routine then. I expect it might take me at least 30 sessions to make a real dent though! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
Metaphora wrote:
aprile wrote:
Hi Metaphora,

That's a great testimonial Aprile. I am absolutely going to have to make this a part of my regular routine then. I expect it might take me at least 30 sessions to make a real dent though! Laughing

Metaphora - You'd be surprised how some ladies who were quite large achieved fantastic results in very little time!!! I am so impressed by this system! You just need to be consistent with the program, as with everything else in life! Aprile Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the No Lipo Lipo based on Aprile's review and got it today. I have only viewed the dvd not done the massage but I am impressed with the technique. It is for the entire body. Thanks girls for the posting.
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I ordered the No Lipo Lipo based on Aprile's review and got it today. I have only viewed the dvd not done the massage but I am impressed with the technique. It is for the entire body. Thanks girls for the posting.
Toby

Be careful there Tobster.. You're a little peanut enough as it is.. We don't want you disappearing on us altogether.. Shock

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Toby wrote:
Toby

Be careful there Tobster.. You're a little peanut enough as it is.. We don't want you disappearing on us altogether.. Shock

Kassy you are too much!!! Laughing If this massage gets rid the the cellulite legs I'll turn flipsImage but no pictures on this one Laughing :lol:And if you don't see me posting you will know the No Lipo Lipo got me! Shock

5% products discount

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really happy to find this thread. It's nice to hear positive feedback about the No Lipo Lipo dvd. I've been thinking about ordering it for about a month or so. I just may buy it this weekend.

Patti
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Patti1013 wrote:
I'm really happy to find this thread. It's nice to hear positive feedback about the No Lipo Lipo dvd. I've been thinking about ordering it for about a month or so. I just may buy it this weekend.

Patti

Me too. Heard about the No Lipo Lipo a while back, but thought it'd be crap.
After reading about aprile's review I'm thinking it's worth a go.
Thanks aprile. Smile
And good luck Toby. Just wondering tho, I thought you'd cleared your cellulite up with the aeropilates. Have you been having a break from that?
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:54 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Hi Theresa,

I have the DVD and have performed the technique on myself. I already owned the louffas, which are great to detoxify the body and believe it or not -- they smooth and lift the skin of the body as well. The DVD shows you how to perform the knuckle massage ~ easy to do!. I had a mild case if you will of cellulite. But, in only 10 sessions it's gone! I am so thrilled that I started my own blog about her programs. I have been an avid Facerciser for over 10 years now. Go for it ~ it's a $40 investment in the DVD and I believe she sometimes runs specials on the louffas. Read my blog at http://www.aprilevesblog.blogspot.com/ . Best wishes, Aprileve

I've linked to your blog several times and it doesn't show up.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Yes Mishey, I have taken a regretful break...caring for ailing parents, and a stressful year with work, has caused my exercise routine to be put on the back burner. Fortunately, I am still fitting in my clothes but the dreaded cellulite has returned Sad . So until I am back on track this will hopefully add a punch. Very Happy
Toby

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:47 am      Reply with quote
InkyProse wrote:
aprile wrote:
Hi Theresa,

I have the DVD and have performed the technique on myself. I already owned the louffas, which are great to detoxify the body and believe it or not -- they smooth and lift the skin of the body as well. The DVD shows you how to perform the knuckle massage ~ easy to do!. I had a mild case if you will of cellulite. But, in only 10 sessions it's gone! I am so thrilled that I started my own blog about her programs. I have been an avid Facerciser for over 10 years now. Go for it ~ it's a $40 investment in the DVD and I believe she sometimes runs specials on the louffas. Read my blog at http://www.aprilevesblog.blogspot.com/ . Best wishes, Aprileve

I've linked to your blog several times and it doesn't show up.

You have to copy and paste to see it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Yes Mishey, I have taken a regretful break...caring for ailing parents, and a stressful year with work, has caused my exercise routine to be put on the back burner. Fortunately, I am still fitting in my clothes but the dreaded cellulite has returned Sad . So until I am back on track this will hopefully add a punch. Very Happy
Toby

I'm sorry to hear that Toby. I know how hard caring for people can be.

I always wanted to get an aeropilates machine after talking to you about them way back when, but I can't seem to find a place that'll ship to Oz. And the ones sold here are $1200 with NO REBOUNDER. What a rip off. Crying or Very sad
So I'm hoping to make a dent with the cupping and No Lipo Lipo.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Marjolein Brugman the creator of the aeroplilates is from Oz and lives there part time.....She responds to emails so you might want to see what she can conjure up.
Toby

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Here is a letter I wrote to Carole after starting this program. I have continued and cannot believe the continued results.I am totally sold and wish I had started years ago.

Carole,

I started doing the dry brushing and no lipo techniques. In 1.5 weeks I saw amazing results!!! I lost the muffin top around my panties, firmed up my skin everywhere noticeably, firmed up my thighs and contoured and smoothed them out, and lost my sagging smile lines above my pubic bone. I was not overweight at 105 lbs. but was aging in sagging skin, bumpy flesh and wrinkles on my body that I never had before since menopause. I cannot stop telling my friends. I have a new body in two weeks. I cannot tell you how excited I am.

Thank you so much!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
bombshellbella wrote:

Dear Bella,

The No Lipo Lipo routine is awesome for all sorts of body fat, including back fat. I cannot sing enough praises for this routine. Honestly, I never would have believed it if someone told me this would work. But, seeing is believing!!! The louffas are so important to use in conjunction with the program. At 31, you WILL be able to eliminate the cellulite on your body AND decrease your overall size without dieting. However, if you follow a no carbs diet after 5 pm program, your results will be accelerated. I am 53, eat well, but still have my sweets and am absolutely cellulite free. Go for it!! Smile aprile You can order the dvd and louffas atwww.facercise.com
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
Metaphora wrote:
The drawbacks are it can be exhausting & stressing on the arms, shoulders, back, neck - which might keep people from doing it as often as needed - and also, you can't rub your own back ... I thought this technique looked like it would work wonders on the stubborn back fat - but of course you'd need someone else to do it for you then!

I don't have the loofah Carole sells - I do have Yerba Linda natural brushes for dry body brushing and use those. I like the looks of Carole's loofah and might get it at some point though.

Come on Meta ~ You are too young to say that! Carole is 63 and does 10 of these treatments a day on clients at her spa!! You can do it too! Honestly, I cannot believe how great she looks and her body looks young too! You really don't need anyone to help you do this. But, you do need the louffas to aid your progress. The two really go hand in hand in the No, Lipo Lipo system. The e oil aids in the process as well by helping your knuckle glide on your skin. I can't sing enough praises for this system because I DON'T NEED to spend BIG BUCKS on Endermologie or any other treatments on the marketplace. I have this system to use in the privacy of my own home and it works!!! I want to hear back from you once you start seeing those great results!!! Aprile Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Well I have done the first treatment and I am impressed. The dvd is very well done with instructions sufficient as you go. The thing about Carole is she is loaded with energy and that motivates you as you go. It is a great technique for the skin and also a workout for you while you perform it. I can see where the back would be more challenging but even if you didn't have a partner to help I think it can be achieved. Really this is a technique that everyone could benefit from even if cellulite isn't an issue....it is great for the skin period. We should be taught these techniques just as much as we are taught the proper way to brush our teeth. This is a must in my book for body and skin care and I am grateful this is available for the general public, and the dvd as visual is perfect. Thumbs up to both Carole Maggio and April for sharing about it.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |