Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



BDB Best Sellers Kit (5 items) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz) Gatineau Melatogenine AOX Probiotics Youth Activating Beauty Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)
Carole Maggio's No Lipo Lipo

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Aug 2008
Posts: 2429
Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Think Carole is the only person who can tell you that. I know I used to get frustrated as she never lists licensees on the exercises or massage on her website which is poor marketing. I mean it cost a lot to get certified, so shouldn't that include proper listing.
echoecho wrote:
Is there a professional in Australia that offers the 5 week treatment package??? I'm in Australia and so far have found that TENS machines are useless, but the Pengu seems to be working Very Happy
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:09 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Think Carole is the only person who can tell you that. I know I used to get frustrated as she never lists licensees on the exercises or massage on her website which is poor marketing. I mean it cost a lot to get certified, so shouldn't that include proper listing.
echoecho wrote:
Is there a professional in Australia that offers the 5 week treatment package??? I'm in Australia and so far have found that TENS machines are useless, but the Pengu seems to be working Very Happy


Carole does not recommend use of any machines as her program involves all handwork. You can get great results by doing it yourself if you amp up # of strokes/knuckle massage to 60 per area. The DVD recommendation is for the average person. As we get older, we need more and when cellulite is more abundant, you also need more. Doing the program every day will work wonders. To help with hand fatigue, place one hand on top of the "working" hand. She doesn't post licensee info on her site persay but she does list new licensees in her newsletter. But, not all licensees want to be listed. All must be licensed by taking her course and it is so that she has control over their ability to perform technique correctly.. If there is someone in Australia, I'm sure she will tell you. Just email her. ~ Aprile
serendipity2
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jul 2011
Posts: 14
Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:53 am      Reply with quote
ok, I've been doing the NLL for just over 3 weeks now.

I have to say, my legs are looking amazing! And, considering that they were always the bane of my existence when I was younger, got loose after losing weight when older, that's not nothin'!


I'm not seeing my stomach measurments budge even a bit, but hoping that area kicks in soon!

I am following Aprile's advice to 'amp' up the strokes to 60 each section, let's see if that does it.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:57 am      Reply with quote
serendipity2 wrote:
ok, I've been doing the NLL for just over 3 weeks now.

I have to say, my legs are looking amazing! And, considering that they were always the bane of my existence when I was younger, got loose after losing weight when older, that's not nothin'!


I'm not seeing my stomach measurments budge even a bit, but hoping that area kicks in soon!

I am following Aprile's advice to 'amp' up the strokes to 60 each section, let's see if that does it.

This is great news...I think April's suggestion to go for the 60 strokes is what makes a difference.

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Sep 2010
Posts: 1025
Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:27 am      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
Think Carole is the only person who can tell you that. I know I used to get frustrated as she never lists licensees on the exercises or massage on her website which is poor marketing. I mean it cost a lot to get certified, so shouldn't that include proper listing.
echoecho wrote:
Is there a professional in Australia that offers the 5 week treatment package??? I'm in Australia and so far have found that TENS machines are useless, but the Pengu seems to be working Very Happy


Carole does not recommend use of any machines as her program involves all handwork. You can get great results by doing it yourself if you amp up # of strokes/knuckle massage to 60 per area. The DVD recommendation is for the average person. As we get older, we need more and when cellulite is more abundant, you also need more. Doing the program every day will work wonders. To help with hand fatigue, place one hand on top of the "working" hand. She doesn't post licensee info on her site persay but she does list new licensees in her newsletter. But, not all licensees want to be listed. All must be licensed by taking her course and it is so that she has control over their ability to perform technique correctly.. If there is someone in Australia, I'm sure she will tell you. Just email her. ~ Aprile


Thank you for the great information, it definitely sounds very appealing to me. Rather than having to use a machine it would be nice to know that comparable results could be achieved through the use of a natural method. I will e-mail her regarding where it is located.

_________________
AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:46 am      Reply with quote
echoecho wrote:
aprile wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:
Think Carole is the only person who can tell you that. I know I used to get frustrated as she never lists licensees on the exercises or massage on her website which is poor marketing. I mean it cost a lot to get certified, so shouldn't that include proper listing.
echoecho wrote:
Is there a professional in Australia that offers the 5 week treatment package??? I'm in Australia and so far have found that TENS machines are useless, but the Pengu seems to be working Very Happy


Carole does not recommend use of any machines as her program involves all handwork. You can get great results by doing it yourself if you amp up # of strokes/knuckle massage to 60 per area. The DVD recommendation is for the average person. As we get older, we need more and when cellulite is more abundant, you also need more. Doing the program every day will work wonders. To help with hand fatigue, place one hand on top of the "working" hand. She doesn't post licensee info on her site persay but she does list new licensees in her newsletter. But, not all licensees want to be listed. All must be licensed by taking her course and it is so that she has control over their ability to perform technique correctly.. If there is someone in Australia, I'm sure she will tell you. Just email her. ~ Aprile


Thank you for the great information, it definitely sounds very appealing to me. Rather than having to use a machine it would be nice to know that comparable results could be achieved through the use of a natural method. I will e-mail her regarding where it is located.


Echo,
If you decide to purchase the dvd kit and do it yourself and need any advice/help, let me know.. I've been using this for years. No cellulite on my thighs and it does work to tighten loose or crinkly menopausal skin and lifts the body. It is truly amazing when you are consistent with the routine! Also, like I mentioned if you get tired, place one hand on top of the other to apply more pressure and so that one hand doesn't have to do all the work! Lol! Honestly, nothing else works quite like this program and it's dirt cheap compared to Velashape and other in spa treatments. Plus, it's totally non-invasive and just like with facial exercise, it's portable and you control your own destiny. Wink Best, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Echo,

Just realized you are only 25...so certainly you don't need to worry about crinkly meno skin. But, you may have someone in your life who is dealing with these issues. So it's good to know.... Very Happy Take care, Aprile
roar
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 2
Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
would this also work on mommy belly? you know, the loose skin from gaining weight from pregnancy. or should i be looking for the no-tummy-tuck-tummy-tuck? Laughing
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
roar wrote:
would this also work on mommy belly? you know, the loose skin from gaining weight from pregnancy. or should i be looking for the no-tummy-tuck-tummy-tuck? Laughing


Hi Roar,

Absolutely! There is an entire routine dedicated to slimming the waist and flattening the tummy. The skin on the stomach is very responsive. You should be very satisified with the results! Wink If you already own the dvd and have any questions, please feel to ask or pm me.

All the best, Aprile
pips
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 May 2005
Posts: 159
Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I've just got this programme - done it three times now. I'm really struggling to get enough pressure on backs of thighs and this is where the real problems are. When I do te double hand lock it just doesn't feel like it's going deep enough and seems to twist my wrists at a bad and painful angle. I have done it one handed but again, just doesn't seem to access the areas it needs to with enough force. I so want this to work.

If anyone has any techniques that would help I would be very greateful.
Thanks
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
pips wrote:
I've just got this programme - done it three times now. I'm really struggling to get enough pressure on backs of thighs and this is where the real problems are. When I do te double hand lock it just doesn't feel like it's going deep enough and seems to twist my wrists at a bad and painful angle. I have done it one handed but again, just doesn't seem to access the areas it needs to with enough force. I so want this to work.

If anyone has any techniques that would help I would be very greateful.
Thanks


Pips ~ Luckily for me that is one area where I didn't have problems. My cellulite was on the front of my thighs. However, I have found an easier way to attack that area with more pressure. If you are flexible, you can lay on your back on a bed or other hard surface and pull your knees up to your chest. For some reason it seems easier to apply pressure this way and to eleviate stress on the neck and lower back. HTH, Aprile Smile
MidnightSunBaby
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Apr 2010
Posts: 75
Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I met Carole while living in LA. She looks fantastic and is her own best advertisement.


I just received her No Lipo Lipo package, the horsehair mitt and the Ultimate facercise dvd and mitts.

I am going to try it out. If it works, it is a small investment.

_________________
35, dark hair, blue eyes, ruddy skin and a EDS Forum devotee
dimpil1
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Just got the No Lipo Lipo and started. I would rather find someone in my area NC to get 2 treatments from to make sure we are doing it right (my daughter and I watched DVD so she can do on me). I must say 60 strokes will take your breath away. I also purchased some oils to help as the 1st time the drop of dab or two of Vitamine E oil just didn't work. Then I noticed in her testimonials section on the DVD the ladies were bathed in oils as the techs worked on them.

I find it hard to get the belly techniques (roll pinch and knuckle) as mine is really really flabby.

I also noticed that it's hard to glide up. Going down with pressure is easy but the glide up is awkward. I will be starting my T-Tapp again with this, had to stop due to surgery, down for 2 weeks. So I think both should render some results.

Any tips, help or other videos on this would be great.

Thanks!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
dimpil1 wrote:
Just got the No Lipo Lipo and started. I would rather find someone in my area NC to get 2 treatments from to make sure we are doing it right (my daughter and I watched DVD so she can do on me). I must say 60 strokes will take your breath away. I also purchased some oils to help as the 1st time the drop of dab or two of Vitamine E oil just didn't work. Then I noticed in her testimonials section on the DVD the ladies were bathed in oils as the techs worked on them.

I find it hard to get the belly techniques (roll pinch and knuckle) as mine is really really flabby.

I also noticed that it's hard to glide up. Going down with pressure is easy but the glide up is awkward. I will be starting my T-Tapp again with this, had to stop due to surgery, down for 2 weeks. So I think both should render some results.

Any tips, help or other videos on this would be great.

Thanks!


Welcome Dimpill to EDS forum wave ,
I am a NC gal too but I don't know of a salon that offers No Lipo. I think if you get going after a few times it will seem much easier. It might be good if you don't try to tackle the 60 stokes in the beginning...ease into it! Great program and nice to have this information for home treatments!
Toby Wink

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
dimpil1
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
dimpil1 wrote:
Just got the No Lipo Lipo and started. I would rather find someone in my area NC to get 2 treatments from to make sure we are doing it right (my daughter and I watched DVD so she can do on me). I must say 60 strokes will take your breath away. I also purchased some oils to help as the 1st time the drop of dab or two of Vitamine E oil just didn't work. Then I noticed in her testimonials section on the DVD the ladies were bathed in oils as the techs worked on them.

I find it hard to get the belly techniques (roll pinch and knuckle) as mine is really really flabby.

I also noticed that it's hard to glide up. Going down with pressure is easy but the glide up is awkward. I will be starting my T-Tapp again with this, had to stop due to surgery, down for 2 weeks. So I think both should render some results.

Any tips, help or other videos on this would be great.

Thanks!


Welcome Dimpill to EDS forum wave ,
I am a NC gal too but I don't know of a salon that offers No Lipo. I think if you get going after a few times it will seem much easier. It might be good if you don't try to tackle the 60 stokes in the beginning...ease into it! Great program and nice to have this information for home treatments!
Toby Wink


Thanks Toby! Do you do it as well? I spoke to the office (Carole Maggio) and they recommended 60 if I wanted to see the salon results that's why I have my daughter watching it as well. I do the 60 my belly as it's still sore due to laposcopic surgery so I'm not putting a lot of pressure.

I LOVE the skin brushing better than T-Tapps brushing, same techniques (T-Tapp does a bit more areas), longer stroking and better brush (mit).

_________________
45 yo
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:10 am      Reply with quote
dimpil1 wrote:
Toby wrote:
dimpil1 wrote:
Just got the No Lipo Lipo and started. I would rather find someone in my area NC to get 2 treatments from to make sure we are doing it right (my daughter and I watched DVD so she can do on me). I must say 60 strokes will take your breath away. I also purchased some oils to help as the 1st time the drop of dab or two of Vitamine E oil just didn't work. Then I noticed in her testimonials section on the DVD the ladies were bathed in oils as the techs worked on them. I find it hard to get the belly techniques (roll pinch and knuckle) as mine is really really flabby.

I also noticed that it's hard to glide up. Going down with pressure is easy but the glide up is awkward. I will be starting my T-Tapp again with this, had to stop due to surgery, down for 2 weeks. So I think both should render some results.

Any tips, help or other videos on this would be great.

Thanks!


Welcome Dimpill to EDS forum wave ,
I am a NC gal too but I don't know of a salon that offers No Lipo. I think if you get going after a few times it will seem much easier. It might be good if you don't try to tackle the 60 stokes in the beginning...ease into it! Great program and nice to have this information for home treatments!
Toby Wink


Thanks Toby! Do you do it as well? I spoke to the office (Carole Maggio) and they recommended 60 if I wanted to see the salon results that's why I have my daughter watching it as well. I do the 60 my belly as it's still sore due to laposcopic surgery so I'm not putting a lot of pressure.

I LOVE the skin brushing better than T-Tapps brushing, same techniques (T-Tapp does a bit more areas), longer stroking and better brush (mit).


Hi Dimpill,
I am a long-time NLL user and I can attest that 60 is by and far and wide much more effective than 30 strokes. That was even true for just the dry brushing alone. Btw, I use the horsehair mitt....for me, it really amps things up. I didn't have a lot of cellulite persay, but my skin was getting saggy around the knees (knee socks like Carole says), but not anymore!!! After amping up my reps to 60, there was a marked difference and the skin is now nice and tight and taut. Dry brushing itself can also tone and tighten the muscles beneath the skin. Sounds crazy, but it does.. I don't even really lift weights and just walk in the morning for exercise and yet my body looks toned and lifted. So while I agree with Pam, if its too much for you at first, go slow ... maybe at least do 60 of the dry brushing and just 30 of the knuckle treatment and then build up. One tip that works especially for the dry brushing is to place one hand on top of the working hand to assist (for the legs and stomach areas.) This helps you not tire as quickly. Also, I use an oil that helps glide easier for the knuckle treatment. But, you shouldn't be too "oiled up" because you want to have some friction; that won't happen if you apply too much of any oil. The rule of thumb here is use enough to allow for the knuckles to glide, but not too much where you don't feel anything. Carole also recommends "splitting" the routine ~ doing the dry brushing in the morning and the knuck massage treatment in the evening. To be honest, I don't always do the knuckle treatment, but I don't really need to right now. But, the one thing I never skip is the dry brushing; I do it every day without fail. In fact, it's invigorating and wakes me up in the morning!! Again, my cellulite was kind of minimal, but it was still there! I mostly had it on the front of my thighs, not the back. The main thing I needed to do was lift my skin and tone and tighten things up... No Lipo Lipo really really works, but it can take some time if you aren't doing the full 60 strokes of both. So once you feel stronger, you should definitely amp things up. You'll be glad you did. I am going to try and post the KTLA No Lipo video for you. All the best, Aprile Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:03 am      Reply with quote
The idea of splitting up the routine is really great because the dry brushing can make a tub bath too stingy at night. If I dry brush in the morning and knuckle massage at night I do much better....plus it works into my schedule better!

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
dimpil1
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Aprile. Yes that is what they recommend when I called to see if any license were in NC, splitting up the routine. I also do the brushing in the morning and my daughter and I get through the knuckles in the afternoon.

I will lessen the oil but that gliding thing wow it's hard.

Do you have to glide up? Is that also a friction thing? I am going to call Monday and see if she has any license in VA or SC area.

How many inches did you lose when you started? I suppose your happy with the results as I've read every post here and you seem very honest and happy about No Lipo Lipo and willing to help.

Dry brushing helps with muscle tone? I thought it was just for skin toning and circulation. T-Tapp uses it to help with the skin more so than muscle toning. Never thought of tight muscles without heavy exercise.

Thanks so much in advance.

Anyone else here does T-Tapp?

_________________
45 yo
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 am      Reply with quote
dimpil1 wrote:
Thanks Aprile. Yes that is what they recommend when I called to see if any license were in NC, splitting up the routine. I also do the brushing in the morning and my daughter and I get through the knuckles in the afternoon. I will lessen the oil but that gliding thing wow it's hard. Do you have to glide up? Is that also a friction thing? I am going to call Monday and see if she has any license in VA or SC area.

How many inches did you lose when you started? I suppose your happy with the results as I've read every post here and you seem very honest and happy about No Lipo Lipo and willing to help.

Dry brushing helps with muscle tone? I thought it was just for skin toning and circulation. T-Tapp uses it to help with the skin more so than muscle toning. Never thought of tight muscles without heavy exercise.

Thanks so much in advance.

Anyone else here does T-Tapp?


Hi Dimpill,

When you do the dry brushing, if you use the horsehair mitt, you don't have to worry so much about the pressure you use. Use a decent amount of pressure, but honestly the brush itself is course and very effective. You will know when it's time to replace it because it softens and doesn't perform as well. With the dry brushing, it's more of a scrub down and glide back up. With the knuckle massage, if you link your hands together at your thumbs, it will be a little easier as well. Did you see that on the dvd? You can do that for the inner and outer thighs as well...it seems to make the process a little easier, and of course, covers a larger area. Lol! As for inches, I've been fortunate in that I never really needed to lose inches, as I've always been thin. For me personally, it was more about ridding the front of thighs of the cellulite, toning & shaping, and lifting the saggy skin. Oh yes, the dry brushing most definitely tones the muscles, as does the NLL knuckle treatment. It's pretty amazing if you think about it! I have never tried T-Tapp, but I have heard good things about the program. If you limit your carbs, you will also be more successful with NLL; particularly after 5 pm. It all makes a lot of sense though if you think about it, that is when most people are less active. Sure if you have any more questions, just ask I am happy to help. Take care, Aprile Smile
pips
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 May 2005
Posts: 159
Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the back of the thigh tip Aprile - it works well.I've been doing it now for 2 weeks (about 4-5 times a week). Am definitely seeing a difference, but man, it's hardcore! I do extra bits as well as the 60 strokes (I do all 4 sides of arm, extra round the sides of the legs). I do all the back of legs ones single handed as can't get enough pressure double. All in all with brushing and massage (with a 15 min break) it takes me about 1 hour twenty. It's exhausting! But if it carries on working it will be worth it. Really wish I'd bought 2 mitts to wear one on each hand but as I'm in UK postage costs a fortune. Am very hopeful.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
pips wrote:
Thanks for the back of the thigh tip Aprile - it works well.I've been doing it now for 2 weeks (about 4-5 times a week). Am definitely seeing a difference, but man, it's hardcore! I do extra bits as well as the 60 strokes (I do all 4 sides of arm, extra round the sides of the legs). I do all the back of legs ones single handed as can't get enough pressure double. All in all with brushing and massage (with a 15 min break) it takes me about 1 hour twenty. It's exhausting! But if it carries on working it will be worth it. Really wish I'd bought 2 mitts to wear one on each hand but as I'm in UK postage costs a fortune. Am very hopeful.

Oh my goodness you are really having a workout....I don't spend any time doing this, even when I do the brushing and knuckling at the same session!

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Aug 2007
Posts: 5982
Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Time to get my NLL DVD back out: up and running. I have been a slacker with this but would like to get back to it.

I applaud your motivation and consistancy Pips. The lift in the skin is very appealing and it would be great to fit it in just like an exercise routine. I hope with all the time and effort you're doing that it pays off big.

Question for Aprile: How important is it to do this everyday - What about every other day if you're not dealing with cellulite but primarily going for tightening/lift of leg skin and tummy?
It's getting so crazy for me - When I'm at the gym I'm looking around to see if noone is watching so I can throw in a few facial exercises when I'm on the stepper etc. Next thing you know I'll be packing my horsehair mitt Laughing and trying to do that at the same time too. Sheesh.

_________________
Enjoying dermalogica with my ASG and Pico toner ** Disclosure: I was a participant without remuneration in promotional videos for Ageless Secret Gold and the Neurotris Pico Emmy event.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Time to get my NLL DVD back out: up and running. I have been a slacker with this but would like to get back to it.

I applaud your motivation and consistancy Pips. The lift in the skin is very appealing and it would be great to fit it in just like an exercise routine. I hope with all the time and effort you're doing that it pays off big.

Question for Aprile: How important is it to do this everyday - What about every other day if you're not dealing with cellulite but primarily going for tightening/lift of leg skin and tummy?
It's getting so crazy for me - When I'm at the gym I'm looking around to see if noone is watching so I can throw in a few facial exercises when I'm on the stepper etc. Next thing you know I'll be packing my horsehair mitt Laughing and trying to do that at the same time too. Sheesh.


How does one get so lucky not to have cellulite????maybe in another life Rolling Eyes

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
pips
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 May 2005
Posts: 159
Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
The other thing I've noticed is that I have broken out in lot of small spots on my face - mainly cheek and jaw area. Not usual for me at all. Do you think this is detoxing from the lymphatic drainage? Shock

For those of you who have come out the other side of this with silky cellulite free thighs, how often do you have to do it to maintain?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 30 Jan 2007
Posts: 1149
Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Time to get my NLL DVD back out: up and running. I have been a slacker with this but would like to get back to it.

I applaud your motivation and consistancy Pips. The lift in the skin is very appealing and it would be great to fit it in just like an exercise routine. I hope with all the time and effort you're doing that it pays off big.

Question for Aprile: How important is it to do this everyday - What about every other day if you're not dealing with cellulite but primarily going for tightening/lift of leg skin and tummy?
It's getting so crazy for me - When I'm at the gym I'm looking around to see if noone is watching so I can throw in a few facial exercises when I'm on the stepper etc. Next thing you know I'll be packing my horsehair mitt Laughing and trying to do that at the same time too. Sheesh.


Hi Sis,
Definitely every other day will work, especially if not dealing with cellulite. Honestly, lately I've been quite the slacker myself but I haven't seen the cellulite return. I really like the NLL for overall lift though, it really, really works. I use the horsehair mitt every day without fail, because as I mentioned, it also tones the muscles. Hard to believe, but I am living proof. I have to say, I am so busy I really don't have the time for exercise other than walking/running with my dog in the morning. Getting outside is so important for me because I am in an office all day. Come winter time, it's even more important due to lack of sunshine and daylight hours! So going to a gym is out for me. But, I don't even use light weights and my arms still have definition....so I KNOW it's the NLL routine. Lol! Laughing Best, Aprile
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Pevonia Spa Clinica Pro Micro-Retinol Essential Moisturizer (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items)