Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Calling Miss Fawnie
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fawnie

How could we compile a list of where to get the cheapest DIY ingredients and keep them for reference? I'm bummed because I just found out where to get 1 pound of L-Ascorbic Acid for $11.95 and I just bought 4 ounces for about that much. We all do research on this stuff and we could save time and money for each other if we could collate it.

Perhaps a section in the DIY perma-sticky?

Thanks Sweetie,

Inky

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Haha! I think Miss Kassy probably knows places we never even have heard of!!!

My votes are:
Lotioncrafter's UltraFine L-ascorbic acid. Pricey but worth it! Dissolves instantly.
http://www.lotioncrafter.com/ascorbic-acid-ultrafine.html 1 oz for $4.00

Thepersonalformulator for LIQUID hyaluronic acid
http://www.thepersonalformulator.com/wvss/product_info.php?products_id=1189

Skinactives for ferulic acid and SKB
http://www.skinactives.com/product/detail.aspx?prodID=97.

Nanci at NCNProskincare.com has SKB but not the ferulic acid.
http://www.ncnproskincare.com/virtuemart/441.html

That's all I know!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Fawnie

I was thinking you were a mod for some reason and you could set this up-- maybe as a sub catagory in one of the DIY stickies. Perhaps I was thinking of Havana8. Laughing

I'm still a relative newbie.

But those are good suggestions. I think I'll get a thread started on it with an appropriate heading. Thanks Fawnie.

49*~~dark auburn, light, blue/green*~~ Red/Infrared/Amber LED*~~ Dermarolling*~~ Retin A*~~ Cupping*~~Homeopathic HGH*~~Ionic Footbaths*~~About to put my Incline Table Together**** See what all you people are driving me to???****Don't get me started on the supplements, you'll regret it**** Love Wins...
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Inky, I believe Alley started a thread for this very thing, but God help me, I can't find it..

See if you have better luck with searching. I'm sure it's a thread "Alley" started. Just about every DIY venue is in there.. (If you find it, bump it up for me.. Very Happy )

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:12 am      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
Inky, I believe Alley started a thread for this very thing, but God help me, I can't find it..

See if you have better luck with searching. I'm sure it's a thread "Alley" started. Just about every DIY venue is in there.. (If you find it, bump it up for me.. Very Happy )

I looked for it and can't find it, so I'll start a new one. Perhaps one of the mods will have better luck.

havana8

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies, The short cut link to Alley's thread is under the "DIY Suppliers & Websites" section in the "DIY Skin Care Receipes Index." Smile
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11902
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
Hi Ladies, The short cut link to Alley's thread is under the "DIY Suppliers & Websites" section in the "DIY Skin Care Receipes Index." Smile
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=11902

THanks Havana. I was hoping we could put a link in there for the best pricing of the ingredients. I'm sure we all spend countless hours researching the background of this stuff, including where to get the best bargains. Like I said, I found 1 lb of L Ascorbic Acid for dirt cheap after spending hours researching it and ordering it for much more. I thought that if we could combine our research for pricing, we could all help each other out.

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |