Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

REN products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I've just been Drool over the REN website. Has anybody tried any of their products?
I like the fact that they don't use sulfates, petrochemicals and synthetic fragrances. The product line isn't cheap but I sometimes think it's worth it if you are getting a more natural product.
I've already added some of the products to my Christmas list. Roll on December 25th! Very Happy

I couldn't find any reviews of their products so thought I would see if anybody out there has tried any. Question
Evi
5% products discount

Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toe,
I looked at REN website the other day, for some reason their site doesn't display all the products that REN make (or I just didn't look very carefully). I'm tempted too, especially by the rose wash and bath oil...but as you say, they are a bit pricey. I did notice that John Lewis stocks REN products, plus you can buy them from hqhair.com (if you go on beautybible.com, there is a 10% off voucher for hqhair. com).
Evi
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I love the hqhair.com website. They stock so much stuff! I see you've discovered the Beauty Bible discount too. Very Happy
I used the discount for some Liz Earle stuff but hadn't got round to using the hqhair discount yet. Thanks for pointing out that they stock REN. Unfortunately, just had a quick look at what they stock and hqhair.com don't actually sell the cleanser I want. Oh well, there are plenty of other REN products on there that I can try out with my 10% discount. Laughing
Evi
5% products discount

Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
Toe, you sound like my kind of person - I am a complete Liz Earle freak (at least that's what my boyfriend calls me Smile ). Did you by any chance order any of Liz Earle's bath oils or candles? These are the only products missing in my vast collection...hmm, maybe Santa can hear me now! If you have any experience with these products, please let me know what you think. Evi
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2004 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry but I can't help you there. Sad
I am relatively new to the Liz Earle Experience. I've only tried the Cleanse & Polish, Skin Repair Light, Skin Tonic, Brightening Treatment, Superbalm and the Orange Flower Botanical Body Wash. All of which I really like. I particularly like the C&P, Skin Tonic and Skin Repair. They smell gorgeous! I don't know what it is in the toner and moisturiser but I can't get enough of the fragrance. Very Happy
I'm getting my Mum some trial sizes as part of her Christmas present. I'm hoping she'll be a convert as it will be a lot better for her skin than some of the rubbish she puts on it at the moment. Rolling Eyes
Which are your favourite products from the range?
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2004 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi

First time I've posted here.

I'm an absolute Ren Addict! You MUST give them a go! QVCUK does them in sets which work out a bit cheaper than buying individually.

I didn't think the prices were that bad considering they don't use any nasty chemicals and they do quite big sizes.

At the mo I've got the Guerande Salt Body Balm which comes in a huge 330ml tub (I paid £19.50, but it lasts forever), it smells great and it's not greasy like some body scrubs can be. The Jojoba Micro Bead Facial Scrub is really nice too, its gentle on the skin and 150ml which is double the size of some items I've used. I also use the Mayblossom and Blue Cypress facial wash which is for oily skin, it smells great and takes off your entire makeup including eye makeup. Have tried the Rose Otto Camellia Moisturiser and the Frankincense Repair cream, both are fab and not greasy on the skin. The Rosewater toning Facial Mist is a really nice pick me up and you can really smell the roses in it. The grapefruit and Jojoba hand and body milk is great too, not greasy and helps with skin problems such as ezcema (sp?). My two absolute favourites are the Monoi Nourishing Body Oil which smells WONDERFUL, it's a dry body oil and sinks in and does not leave any greasy residue and the last item is the Rosa Maya Perfume which I haven't seen anywhere except Harrods. Me and my hubby went there earlier in the year and I spotted the perfume but it was £50 and I was debating whether I could justify spending that sort of money on a perfume so he bought if for me instead!! I absolutely love it and because it's so hard to find, I haven't smelt it anywhere else and people always ask me what perfume I'm wearing.

If you were given the amount of chemicals that are in normal makeup or skincare and told to eat them, there's no way you'd do it, but we happily put them onto our skin which then goes straight into the bloodstream, so to find a company like REN is great and what's more it's British! Smile
Evi
5% products discount

Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Toe, congratulations - you own all the top products from Liz Earle range!!! Personally, I adore C+P (sometimes I get tempted to try a different cleanser but in my experience so far NOTHING has even vaguely compared to C+P), skin tonic, brightening treatment, spot-on stick and the energizing gel (the smell is just divine Razz ). I also like to use the aftersun gel on my legs aftre shaving - it calms my skin down and doesn't cause any infections/irritations.

Sarahb - welcome! I'm sooo glad you mentioned the REN Rosa Maya Perfume. I visited Harrods last spring and got to test this and have been looking for it ever since. Heavenly smell! I even managed to convince myself that I got the brand's name wrong as I couldn't find it even on REN's website. Do you think its made exclusively for Harrods or have you got any tips how to get hold of this?
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Found the Rosa Maya for you!

http://www.beautyexpert.co.uk/FullDetails.asp?ProductID=22609

I didn't realise that this particular website stocked REN products. I've browsed the site before but never noticed. My observation skills must be v. poor! Embarassed
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Evi I thought it must be exclusive to Harrods also, I'd searched several SpaceNK and they didn't have it, but I've just spotted it on Beautyexpert also. I think it smells a bit like sherbet, unlike anything I've smelt before. Very scrummy.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:12 am      Reply with quote
I was on holiday on friday and for some reason ended up watching a little QVC!! Very Happy

It was an hour of Ren Cosmetics. I've never used them before, but these products flew out..

Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi I love REN and buy all of mine from beautyexpert.co.uk. Their delivery is really fast and they seem to stock the whole range. I love the new Fragrance as it smells like Roses!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 4:40 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE the monoi oil/wash/balm
roadtonowhere
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
anybody knows where to find REN in the US?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Some House of Fraser stores sell REN. If you speak to the SA, they'll put you on their mailing list and let you know when they have special offers/special facial treatments/free gifts with purchase.

I'm enjoying using the Monoi Oil Body Rinse, which does smell good - a lovely, light monoi fragrance. You massage it in at the end of a bath or shower and then quickly rinse it off. It gently cleanses and leaves your skin feeling soft.

The Omega 3 Serum is great - very soothing and really helps with moisturisation.

Last time there was a HoF special gift with purchase, I ended up with the Rose Otto Bath Oil, Rose Otto Bodywash and Rose Otto Body Lotion.

They do a fantastic body cream with Wild Yam, but it's way too expensive, unfortunately. It's intensely rich and feels gorgeous.
AJL-C
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
QVC uk had some Ren products in their clearance setion the other day, may be worth a look Wink
Toe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:50 am      Reply with quote
roadtonowhere wrote:
anybody knows where to find REN in the US?

According to the REN website you can get the products at the following:
Barneys
Fred Segal
Blue Mercury
Sava Spa

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
thanks toe.
i will check them out
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:30 am      Reply with quote
AJL-C wrote:
QVC uk had some Ren products in their clearance setion the other day, may be worth a look Wink

Ordered Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
I absolutely love their Rose bath oil ... delicious!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |