Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Which brand of cleansing cream can remove sunblock better
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Dannaadd
5% products discount

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
I started using Dior Snow sunprotection 2 weeks ago, and I found the cleanser i am currently using (Clinque and Aupre(cannot remove it completely!!! Is there any better cleansing cream you can recommend...
starxiao
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using avene SPF20
and using neutrogena deep cleaser and it actually work well for me

or else, you can try avene micellar lotion cleanser and make-up remover, well worked for me
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:06 am      Reply with quote
When I use a SS that is difficult to remove I use an oil cleanser. DHC makes a nice one.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Karin Herzog professional cleanser is good at removing everything.
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
I use NCN's Rhassoul Bar, $6.75 I think... with my Clarisonic face brush...

It can be tough to get all that off your face at days end... Confused The brush makes a HUGE impact...

5% products discount

Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:51 pm      Reply with quote
starxiao wrote:
I'm using avene SPF20
and using neutrogena deep cleaser and it actually work well for me

or else, you can try avene micellar lotion cleanser and make-up remover, well worked for me

HI, starxiao,thanks. I bought Neutrogena deep cleanser yesterday. It works pretty well, but it seems better to use another cleansing cream afterwards, coz Neutrogena seems to remove only makeup and my face feels a little oily if I don't use another cleansing cream..
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
How do you know the sunscreen is not cleaned completely?

I think Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream might help you clean everything.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:38 am      Reply with quote
I've also read somewhere that an oil cleanser is recommended for removing sunscreen. I use a 50/50 mix of extra virgin olive oil and castor oil - but any cleansing oil should do.

5% products discount

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 am      Reply with quote
I recommend cold cream from BOOTS. Purchased in London. It smells really nice and remove makeup/suncream clearily, leaves a soft and clean skin.
rlook
5% products discount

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:41 am      Reply with quote
Don't laugh, but Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo works as a great facial cleanser and removes makeup as well as sunscreen (plus it's cheap). At the end of the day I first use the baby shampoo to clean my face and then Cetaphil cleanser. The combined products work great for me.
carmina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
I think just use a cleanser which could remove the make up is ok for removing a sunsreen. Decleor cleaning milk is a good make-up remover, it is mild and cleans very thoroughly, meanwhile it will not leave the skin dry...
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
I vote for DHC Deep Cleansing Oil followed by a foaming cleanser. BioNova also makes a great cleanser that gets it all off in one step.

5% products discount

Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
vikki_cooler wrote:
How do you know the sunscreen is not cleaned completely?

I think Dr. Hauschka cleansing cream might help you clean everything.

Usually my face feels soothe and clean after cleasing, but with sunscreen you can still feel something is sticking to your face. It feels different..
Dannaadd
5% products discount

Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
rlook wrote:
Don't laugh, but Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo works as a great facial cleanser and removes makeup as well as sunscreen (plus it's cheap). At the end of the day I first use the baby shampoo to clean my face and then Cetaphil cleanser. The combined products work great for me.

Sounds a good idea to me. Will definitely try the method.Thanks Laughing
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 am      Reply with quote
Maybe you could try HR Prodigy Cleansing foam. It's quite good for removing the sunscreens.

I use it by myself with good result.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:23 am      Reply with quote
I like Cellcosmet cream cleanser. Also, OCM works well, usually I use only Castor oil with a few drops of jojoba oil.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Many, such as Decleor cleaning milk

sophia1015 wrote:
I recommend cold cream from BOOTS. Purchased in London. It smells really nice and remove makeup/suncream clearily, leaves a soft and clean skin.

Agree! It is very cheap

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |