Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Please send Prayers and Good Will
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi there... We have a family member age 18, long story short, he has struggled his entire life with a syndrome that has had him in surg. after surg. His appendix ruptured (dr.s guestimate) about 2 weeks ago. He didn't realize it. (I think that explains the kind of pain he's dealt with in his life) He is septic, he's being rushed into surg. this morning to operate on his stomach to deal with a ton of abscesses. Please, if it's within you, offer a prayer for a successful surgery, and a toxin release.

With my whole being, person and soul, Thank you!

Claudia

Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am      Reply with quote
So sorry to hear this, Claudia! How awful and very complicated. Sending hearts, prayers and armfuls of positive energy your way.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:21 am      Reply with quote
I'll be keeping him in my thoughts and prayers, too, Claudia.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Sending major positive energy his way...please keep us posted!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you everyone... His surg. went pretty well I'm told. Which is GREAT... Dr's were amazed that he did so well. Now it's time for recovery. Lots of antibiotics. Praying that this does the trick... Again,... Thank you!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Glad to hear the surgery went well. Sending good thoughts your way.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Keeping him in my thoughts, Claudia. Hope he has a full recovery.
kj68
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I 2nd that Rileygirl,

Praying for that speedy recovery!
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Healing energy thoughts going out to him!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:09 am      Reply with quote
Good thoughts and prayers!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad to hear that, Claudia. Fingers crossed that he makes a good recovery quickly. Hopefull, his youth will act in his favour - although it's so sad that someone so young has already been through so much.

Still hoping and praying for him.
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:42 am      Reply with quote
Prayers for his recovery.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Sending healing thoughts his way and hoping for a speedy recovery!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
Sending all my good vibrations your way - all the best for a speedy and positive outcome.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:51 am      Reply with quote
You are both most definitely in my prayers wave
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Sending all my good vibrations your way - all the best for a speedy and positive outcome.

Ditto!! Plase keep us updated!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, please let us know how it goes.... Prayer chain in progress.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:11 am      Reply with quote
continue the prayer and the bless
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Thinking about you and your family.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:54 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |