Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
different products for different type of facial lines?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
happyinorbit
5% products discount

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! I cant not believe my good fortune to have found this forum. There is an amazing and overwhelming amount of information shared here.
I am new to coming to a skin care regiment..........at um....38. I guess now that I am really noticing that those laugh lines are not going away when I stop laughing has prompted me to get serious about my skin.
What I have noticed that bothers me the most are these lines that look like parenthesis running downward from the sides of my nose to where my laugh crease is next to my mouth. Another thing.... that those laugh creases stay put when I am not smiling. I also have some fine lines developing at my eyes (crows feet??) and also horizontal lines on my forehead. Good Grief! It sounds like I have just describes Frankenstein s bride! So my question is, can I address all these lines with the same product/products? And if so....what should I be looking for. I see many people are suggesting vitamin C as a part of a protocol, but I am not sure how, how much, what kind, etc. I see there are some homemade remedies that look interesting, but also wonder what products I could purchase that would work wonders. Currently, I wash with Cetaphil and moisturize with it also. I have normal skin, not oily, not dry. I don't often break out and my skin feels soft. However, I guess it could be age, but my skin tone is not even. It used to be (What happened??) but now I have a darker patch over my lip (from a recent pregnancy that hasnt gone away yet) and just in general my skin looks a little porous and uneven. I know this has probably been asked a million times, and if someone could direct me to the thread that would be terrific. Otherwise, I am eager to hear what everyone's advice is for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
For discoloration, you can check out one of the Obagi threads. As you will read however, Obagi takes a commitment and you go through a period of the uglies.

If you can tolerate Retin A, that would be great for crows feet, and a great start to add to your rountine.

Vitamin C is also great to help collegen production and aid skin brightness.

The lines around the mouth are harder to deal with, but would benefit a little bit from the Retin A & C.

I saw this thread where the poster talks about seeing some improvement on the Nose to Mouth lines so I pasted it here for you.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=34558

5% products discount

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:08 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the reply! I have a question about Retin-A...is that by prescription only?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it is by prescription, but you can order it online (without a prescription) from alldaychemist.com and others. Same stuff, and probably cheaper than what you could get with a prescription unless you have a very good health insurance plan.
happyinorbit
5% products discount

Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
fantastic! I already order other stuff from them. What a coincidence! thank you

Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |