Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Ecco Bella
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2004 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I saw this line at the local health food store and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it?

Thanks
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Shoes wrote:
Hello,

I saw this line at the local health food store and was wondering if anyone has ever tried it?

Thanks

Miss Shoes....

When I read your post (above) about Ecco Bella, the first ad at the top was for 30% off of Ecco Bella. I know those ads rotate, but you might begin watching for that ad, if you're interested in trying that product at a discount.

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2004 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
I love Ecco Bella! I have been using this brand for years. My favorite is their mascara -- it does not irritate my sensitive eyes like most brands, and it comes with this little mirror attached to the tube so I don't have to worry about lugging along a compact. I use their foundation on a regular basis and I find the coverage is excellent, but don't use too much. . . a little goes a long way. I have a few of their lipsticks, as well. They aren't as moisturizing as I would like (no dr. hauschka), but they are better than most health food brands and are longer lasting than more moisturizing brands. Eyeliners are nice, not quite my favorite but close. Some very nice eyeshadow shades, favorites are camel and 'sun'. Never tried their blushes, powders, or non-cosmetic products.

Judy, thanks for pointing out the discount . . . I needed an excuse to spend more money this week. Wink

Oh, I forget to mention that I did NOT like their perfumes at all!
Miss Shoes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback. I have a lipstick which I love and want to try the skincare. It looks like a great line with liposomes.

Didn't like the perfume either Not talking
vanbergc
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:57 pm      Reply with quote
I bought every one of products in the new Ecco Bella skincare line. Liked most of the line, but had to return the moisterizers because they were way too oily for my already oily skin. It's funny because I can use the Dr. Hauschka products which are full of oil, but couldn't use these. I also hated the exfoliating lotion...way too sticky and never soaked in. So I kept the cleanser/toner and chocoloate mask, and returned the rest. Might be lovely for a drier skin-type though.
cyberianhussy

Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
vanbergc wrote:
I bought every one of products in the new Ecco Bella skincare line. Liked most of the line, but had to return the moisterizers because they were way too oily for my already oily skin. It's funny because I can use the Dr. Hauschka products which are full of oil, but couldn't use these. I also hated the exfoliating lotion...way too sticky and never soaked in. So I kept the cleanser/toner and chocoloate mask, and returned the rest. Might be lovely for a drier skin-type though.

Hiya,

wanted to tell u that ECCO BELLA has great products...their mascara is wonderful and you won't experience any of the irritating effects of most non-natural mascaras. I use their face oils in the winter, particularly the one with chamomile in it, ( alberta canada resident- winter is brutal here on skin). They work like Decleor's oils and I think are less expensive. They have perfumes, and although you should have an open-minded nose, once you get over that they don't smell anything like Dior or Chanel, you may appreciate the earthy, exotic scents.
Earth conscience and excellent products!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 21, 2005 6:35 am      Reply with quote
The mascara is nice, especially if you have sensitive eyes or wear lenses. Some of the lip tints are also quite nice.

I tried some of the skincare line last year and I thoroughly hated it. I found it to be overpriced and, for the most part, completely ineffective. Crying or Very sad
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |