Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Never Over the Hill Moisturising eyelash growth serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tom34

Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:12 am      Reply with quote
Hello

This is my first post! I discovered EDS only a week ago and love it Very Happy

From this forum I discovered the Never Over The Hill Lip plumper from reviews of the trial test. I cannot however see any reviews for their eyelash growth serum. Has anyone tried it? I recently bought lilash- costs a fortune but unfortunately after 3 days my eyes got very red and itchy so i am guessing it was not for me. The Notch one looks more natural so interests me more. Any reviews would be most appreciated before I spend money on another eyelash product.

Thanks!
lilyofthevalley
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
I also look forward some reviews as I am also interested in this product~
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Ohhh I didn't know they had one!

I'll gladly buy it and review it Smile

I still have to post a review of their "living lotion" which I'm loving.

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
Alien
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 am      Reply with quote
The products mentioned: eylash Growth Formula and Lip Plumper only became available last week.

Reviews welcome in future Surprised

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
I got an email from them about their new lash product, and also am veeery interested.
I'm using Lumigan at the moment but would like to make a change to something more natural.
I'd love it if someone would try it and do a review. Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Mishey wrote:

Just ordered it. I'll let you all know how it works.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I have never heard of this line, where can you purchase it and how does everyone like their products?
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 am      Reply with quote
I just received the lip gloss/plump. I've used it for a few days now. We'll see how it goes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:54 am      Reply with quote
John could you post the ingredients please, and the link for where to purchase? I can't find it.. Confused

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
thirtyish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I am dying for reviews too. I have been using Lumigan and it irritating. My whole eyelid is red, and I think it's from Lumigan. Crazy that I still use it, huh? Longer lashes look SO much better though, so I'm not sure what is worse...short puny lashes or red eyelids. It would be so great if there was a more natural product that really works.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Mishey wrote:

Just ordered it. I'll let you all know how it works.

Thanks Riley, looking forward to hearing what you think. Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
I'll be waiting for everyone's feedback!

Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
John could you post the ingredients please, and the link for where to purchase? I can't find it.. Confused

Moisturizing Eyelash Growth Serum
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Polysorbate 20, PEG-16 Macadamia Glycerides, Acrylates / C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone
www.shop.neveroverthehill.com
tom34

Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:11 am      Reply with quote
Looking forward to seeing peoples results with this. Smile
tom34

Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:33 am      Reply with quote
It would be good to see some before and afters of the trial group.
I know John has some of Sandy that show her before and afters so I know he would be happy to share them as he did me on request.Just message him with your email address.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi any non USA people order this? I tried but it would not accept my address. I emailed John but heard nothing.

Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:39 pm      Reply with quote
I actually live in the Uk but am in the US for 3 months so I am making the most of products I can get without all the shipping issues!

John usually replies to emails really quickly.I dont think he works over the weekend so not sure when you sent it. Try sending another mail and if no reply I will try for you as I am also interested in contuining using his lip serum when I am back in the UK. Still not purchased the eyelash serum yet- but thinking about it.
katebargold
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:36 pm      Reply with quote
john just pmed me on my EDS account and its alls sorted so I will order soon Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
So where are all the testers? Does anybody have anything good or bad to share?

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

I only received the eyelash product on 7/23 and started using it that night, so it has only been a little over 1 week for me! Too soon to report anything. I would be interested in hearing from all the people who got the product for free to test, though!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:

How many testers were there? It would be nice if they would share their experience and results of this product!
semayden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Just bumping! Anyone got anything (however small) to report? Would be really helpful to know...
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
semayden wrote:
Just bumping! Anyone got anything (however small) to report? Would be really helpful to know...

It has been 4 weeks for me and no growth for me yet. I used it twice a day for 2 weeks, but the last 2 weeks I only have used it once a day. Not sure if that makes a difference or not, but, again, no growth at all.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
It's a bummer about the lumigan source drying up - and I never got any Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
It's a bummer about the lumigan source drying up - and I never got any Sad

This Notch product may work eventually. I am sticking with it, but only use it once a day. I will report back in another month if there is any growth. BTW, I do take pictures so I am not just looking in the mirror and saying no growth. I am comparing before to 30 days (just thought I would throw that out there!). If I think I have growth, I will post the pics.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:22 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |