Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Looking for anti-aging eye patch...recommendations?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I am in my late 20's and looking for an anti-aging eye patch to use as a treatment since the eyes show signs of aging first. I want to prevent this as much as possible. Any recommendations? I know MD Skincare has eye patches, has anyone tried theirs?
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
YES kdd! Any of the Elizabeth Grant eye patches will work wonders to the eye area. You can use the same ones over and over because they are so wet with elixir thus saving you $$!! Check it out at shop at home.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
YES kdd! Any of the Elizabeth Grant eye patches will work wonders to the eye area. You can use the same ones over and over because they are so wet with elixir thus saving you $$!! Check it out at shop at home.

Thanks a lot! Where do you get them?
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 am      Reply with quote
Any other suggestions?
Barefootgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
A pirate store?

Razz
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Barefootgirl wrote:
A pirate store?

Razz

Laughing
Tisa Yonts

Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
BeautiControl has some that are sticky so you can walk around with them on for about 20 min. These help with circles, puffiness and wrinkles. I like putting on my repair creme first to add to the impact. There are also some that you lay across your eyes while lying down to help with circles and puffiness. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Osmotics has a transdermal vitamin C patch that I really like. Very Happy
mowgli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:13 am      Reply with quote
maybe you can try creating your own patches using a rich eye cream/HA serum and applying it with bit of clingfilm/saran wrap?

32, still using: OCM, vitc C, epidermx, ageless (for my lips), now added clarisonic, silk pillow and Aldi skincare! Skin is better than ever 31, medium olive skin, combination-oily. Staples: epidermx II, OCM, retin-a, vit c powder, facial exercises (ageless).
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |