Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Seriously, these women need to be saved from themselves.....
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 am      Reply with quote
...or their surgeons. I don't mean to be cruel, but how would any of these makeovers be considered aesthetically pleasing? My mind boggles.

http://izismile.com/2009/01/26/girls_with_silicone_faces_47_pics.html
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
did anyone else notice that in addition to having fake big lips everyone has freakishly weird eyebrows Question Question Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps she is not fully recovered yet?

I have nothing against plastic surgery, but you should be very careful with lips, they can look soooo fake.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I've seen SO many things that look just so awful!

Among my most detested ones are:

a. Fake lips

b. "Scared look" by overdoing the brow lift with Botox (or surgery, but most often botox)

c. "Weird look" by overdoing botox... the person's facial expressions just look strange.. I especially hate when they do it around the mouth area and the person has a "fake/weird smile" look on it

d. "Pulled skin look" by pulling the skin too much on a face lift

e. "What's wrong with my eyelids" looks, for doing a too agressive blepharoplasty.

I honestly think that part of the problem is when people are 50 and want to look... 20? I always hope that when my time for a face lift comes, I have the sanity to tell my PS to lift the skin a little in order to look younger/more rested, but not to pull it so much to make all my wrinkles disappear... there's no way of really stopping aging skin so I might as well have a "gracious aging" look than a "freak monster" one.

Smile

37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
did anyone else notice that in addition to having fake big lips everyone has freakishly weird eyebrows Question Question Question

I did. I wasn't sure what was worse the humongous lips or the weird eyebrows!
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, did you not see the nose job! This woman probably was beautiful before but doing all this has just ruined her face!

Her lips look like those wax lips that you can buy during halloween. Horribly wrong!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
My fav of those pics is the second one ... malibu barbie in stripper heels! (I just wish I could get a better look at those fabulous shoes!) This is perhaps a little unkind, but with that vacant expression she really does look like a blow-up doll. Who knows, she may have been aiming for that look. To each their own, I guess... I'm sure she would consider my pale skin and dark hair unsightly - and I'd have to agree with her on my unruly hair Laughing
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I hate bad plastic surgery too, trout pouts, hollowed out eyes, windblown faces, frozen Queen Elizabeth foreheads, cheek implants too! I find them so unnatural, who has cheekbones like that? I think large breast implants are hideous too....but obviously some people don't.

Have you seen the Korean woman story? I can't post the link because I'm new here but you can see it on youtube by Googling the following:

(woman injects cooking oil) into face | T Jason Finch

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Secretly,
I saw pics of her and read the story. That is one bizarre woman!!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |