Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Online shopping
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SnowWhite
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:43 pm      Reply with quote
Do you shop online more often or in the stores? I've been doing much more shopping online and just took a Safe Shopping Quiz from McAfee. Apparently I'm an "E-Commerce Expert" and avoid risky sites online. I'm working with stophcommerce.com and it's amazing how much of a target for cybercrimes online shoppers become. Is anyone familiar with the campaign or taken the safe shopping quiz?
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
I have been doing most of my skincare shopping online, as I have become addicted to certain lines, i.e. Isomers. I also now order my retin A form Alldaychemists - on line. Once in a while I do purchase something from the drugstore. I haven't heard of the quiz you mentioned.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
There are definitely some products that are easily found online and not in the stores. I still tend to get most of my skincare products in the stores though. But clothing is a different story, haha. Here is the link to the quiz I mentioned: Shopping Quiz

It has some good points about watching what sites we order from. I need to pay more attention to that!
mayhua
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:04 am      Reply with quote
i used to be afraid about online shopping.now i'm so addictted but i always pay by Paypal;just to be sure.
Northerngirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:47 am      Reply with quote
mayhua wrote:
i used to be afraid about online shopping.now i'm so addictted but i always pay by Paypal;just to be sure.

Not sure if you know this.....people can hack into your paypal account and steal your credit card information.
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:04 am      Reply with quote
ww.strawberrynet.com www.feelunique.com www.cosme-de.com

All them with free shipping.
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I definitely shop online more than in stores. To me, there are just so many good aspects to shopping online. I don't have the pressure of sales people around me (I'm the type who can get really stressed out by that - or I feel like if they help me, then I HAVE to buy it or I feel bad), I can take as much time as I need to think about buying something, and you have a much more wide array of products to choose from online. And you can also find better prices online for some things if you search them out.

I like to shop online for beauty products and clothes. Now, I do go shopping in stores sometimes too. I would only buy clothes online if I was familiar with the sizing, etc. The only downside to shopping online is having to pay shipping. I try to take advantage of free shipping when the opportunity presents itself.
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
eraseunavez: Thank-you! That is so useful! Very Happy It is so frustrating whenever I see free shipping - for the USA only Confused

If anybody knows any others please share too Smile
blesstd
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
This site was mentioned on the local news. Just thought I'd share it if anyone may find it helpful. I haven't gotten very far as the list is huge!

http://www.alexscoupons.com/
Mabsy

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:23 am      Reply with quote
I have not actually done much shopping for ages, other than for other people, but when I do it's probably about 90% online. You just have to make sure that you pick reputable sites and that you're careful about securing your computer and paypal account. As a side-effect, you get on a first name basis with all the parcel delivery people Smile

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I like on-line shopping, but I always forgot to care if the site is safe,~~~ Confused
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |