Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What are the best selling products on EDS?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Belle
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2004 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
I have often wondered what the top sellers are, as so many people rave about the same products. Does it change all the time ... what about with seasons?
Mabsy

Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:04 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like a potential new feature for the site! Smile

I think I've probably single handedly skewed their sales patterns to show that Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream is the best selling cleanser ever! Laughing
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

I think I've probably single handedly skewed their sales patterns to show that Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream is the best selling cleanser ever! Laughing

Now Mabsy, I think you have to share that credit some with Winnie. Think she's done her share of raving on Dr. H's cleansing cream, and ADCE, and Body Deli. Laughing

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:

I must agree. I will NEVER give up Dr. H's cleansing cream! Guess you either love it or hate it Very Happy I acutally hide mine from my daughter. When she comes over she loves to use my creams. I caught her with the Dr. H cleanser (2 in. worth). Shock She can buy it herself Bad Grin

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Mabsy wrote:

I must agree. I will NEVER give up Dr. H's cleansing cream! Guess you either love it or hate it Very Happy I acutally hide mine from my daughter. When she comes over she loves to use my creams. I caught her with the Dr. H cleanser (2 in. worth). Shock She can buy it herself Bad Grin

My daughter is even worse. She's 35 and often "forgets" to bring some of her makeup or creams and borrows mine. There have been occasions when they disappeared when she went back home. I figure she left it out on the counter in the guest bath and her hubby unknowlingly packed it up when they left. Of course, it couldn't be my precious daughter, could it? Don't daughters sometimes think what's Mom's is theirs?

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Don't daughters sometimes think what's Mom's is theirs?

Absolutely Judy Laughing Laughing Laughing By the way congratulations on your website. You did a great job!

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Don't daughters sometimes think what's Mom's is theirs?

Absolutely Judy Laughing Laughing Laughing By the way congratulations on your website. You did a great job!

Thanks! You may or may not have seen the latest version. This has been an ongoing project. I think my webmaster may start screening my calls.

If you saw the one with my before and after pictures in HORIZONTAL fashion, then that's the latest. If there were only two pictures in VERTICAL fashion, that's not the latest. On the latest version, I added a lot more research stuff and articles. I still have more of that to add. When it comes to published info, I believe more is better! Smile

JUDY

Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:02 am      Reply with quote
JudyMarshall wrote:
Now Mabsy, I think you have to share that credit some with Winnie. Think she's done her share of raving on Dr. H's cleansing cream, and ADCE, and Body Deli. Laughing

Sorry, I didn't mean in terms of raving on about it - just in terms of how many tubes of this stuff *I* have bought off EDS myself Embarassed
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
JudyMarshall wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean in terms of raving on about it - just in terms of how many tubes of this stuff *I* have bought off EDS myself Embarassed

Just doing your part to support EDS. It's a tough job, but someone's got to do it, right? And it might as well be you! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 4:35 am      Reply with quote
I always use MDF, never changed..
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:06 am      Reply with quote
I guess all we can do is guess until they make this a new feature for the site. I would have to guess one of the top 3's would be the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel, but it is new for them so I don't know.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Sounds like a potential new feature for the site!

I think that would be a great idea too! I'm really curious about what other products everyone is buying ... you hear about lot of people raving on here about certain things but it would be really interesting to see what actually are the top sellers.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, a list of top sellers would be great Smile
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
i would think the top sellers would be Dr. H CC, Green Apple peel and the blemish clearing serum
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 12, 2006 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Actually, BCgirl, I was predicting those exact same 3 itmes!^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:46 am      Reply with quote
I think there are a lot of people who shop at EDS without being interested in the forum Arrow their shopping habits aren't swayed by what we are all raveing about.

EDS have some very competitive prices on Decleor, especially with the free gift when you reach $150... That's why I started shopping here, and after about 6 months I started lurkeing about the forum (thought everyone was ga ga rofl )

so I think that Decleor is overall one of their bestsellers...

It would be fun if someone from EDS could give us a hint... Wink

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
EDS just added some new sections to their website.

Specials
New Products
Best Sellers
Gift Ideas

Yeah! Now the search box is at the top of the screen. Smile
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
^ i know, that is such a great idea!! hehe
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:23 am      Reply with quote
I think

MDF clenser with glycolic,
Decleor hydra Floral moisturizing cream,
JB apple green peel
are the best selling product... Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |