Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
no more ADC? (oh no my lumigan!)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Grumpy82

Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:47 am      Reply with quote
hey guys! I'm so bummed out.. I keep trying to go to the AllDayChemist site to re-fill my Lumigan drops!..

it keeps saying

"
We'll Have More Soon

This domain has been parked. This site is currently under construction and we will have more for you soon.

For This Site Owners:
# Please check subscription confirmation e-mail for instructions

[an error occurred while processing this directive]
"

I'm stressing because I'm almost out of my Lumigan and this is the only place I could get it for so cheap since I don't have a doctors prescription for it!

any other equally awesome and cheap alternatives?.. most other places I've seen either charge tons for lumigan or ask you for a prescription

all help is super appreciated!

Sad
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:43 am      Reply with quote
This is a catastrophe!!!!! Shock
mountaingirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am      Reply with quote
I've been waiting for my order to arrive for weeks. I wonder if they've been shut down???

Vehicle is a 1952 scratch and dent model....olive-ish, dry skin, long curly gray hair. Staples: Tazorac, 2mm Dermaroller, Anti Aging Light Stim, Devita Sunscreens, homemade C serums, some positive affirmations and whatever else it takes! Kicking and screaming the whole way...
havana8

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:06 am      Reply with quote
Is it alldaychemist.com? If so, it's up for me.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:19 am      Reply with quote
are there any other websites out there that sell it?
summer2004
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
I jave just checked that ADC is still there, don't worry!
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:27 am      Reply with quote
summer2004 wrote:
I jave just checked that ADC is still there, don't worry!

Prescription is "mandatory" now... Be careful if you get one from your Doc, because it could wind up in your medical/insurance history, that you are being treated for Glaucoma.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
when I ordered from ADS I just picked and clicked on their website for a "dr" I think ....I never had a real prescription for lumigan.....I better hurry up and order 6 bottles before the FDA shuts them down
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:34 am      Reply with quote
How can the FDA shut them down? I thought they're in India...?

Asian. Near 30. Prone to broken caps, moles + freckles, large congested pores, hormonal cystic acne, flaky skin and fat puffy eyelids. Staples: Bioderma SS, Taz, Dr. Kassy's C, Skinoren, HQ, Cerave and growth factors-- but also trying EVERYTHING ELSE.....
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
Inhousepharmacy.com is a great site to order it from and very professional. I have used them for years.

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
oh it's still there!.. yaye!..

shoot!.. I need a prescription now..

oy! Sad
mex0050
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
what? I just ordered 3 bottles like a week ago just fine..no script...I just got them. Question
LyndaM

Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:49 am      Reply with quote
mex0050 wrote:
what? I just ordered 3 bottles like a week ago just fine..no script...I just got them. Question

Did you have to call them on the phone?
I ordered some July 22 and received it right away. The website has changed since then--wondering what it looked like when you placed your order.
mex0050
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
no i ordered on website...it looked no diff to me, but i just went there and now I see it does. CRAP.

Quick...someone try to make a phone order and let us know what happens.

Why can't people just leave good things alone.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
mex0050 wrote:
no i ordered on website...it looked no diff to me, but i just went there and now I see it does. CRAP.

Quick...someone try to make a phone order and let us know what happens.

Why can't people just leave good things alone.

Most likely because someone can make big bucks on it.

This sucks!!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, the website is different for Lumigan - I will call in the morning and see what's up. I'm ready to order. Shoot - I had a premonition of this last week.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Is this change at ADC just for Lumigan or is it for retin-a too?? I need to order more retin!!! YIKES!!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
WCSmurfette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:34 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Is this change at ADC just for Lumigan or is it for retin-a too?? I need to order more retin!!! YIKES!!

ADC told me the prescription requirement only applies to Lumigan and NOT Retin-A or any of their retinoids.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Whew...thanks for the info. I was a bit worried! Although I do feel bad for those that use Lumigan. I tried it and it wasn't for me.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
edenlanders

Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
does anyone know if the quality of the A-ret and Retino-A you get at ALL DAY CHEMIST is as good as the Retin-A you would normally get here in the states? Do they contain the same ingredients?
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
What can we do now? In house pharmacy is out of stock.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
I wonder how the Lumigan situation got pulled? A shame.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
well I'll just go on Latisse's website and find a doc who will write a script for Latisse and call them and make sure I can come in for a script for Lumigan instead and I will keep ordering from ADC, it's still cheap. The appt will probably still cost less than one bottle of Latisse or any other lash product. When someone calls....can they check to see if the price is the same....it just says 0.00 now. Crying or Very sad I seem to remember some law where doctors are protected to write a script for certain additional affects of meds...that's why that lady Dr Klein and others can write scripts for Lumigan for people who haven't got glaucoma...so now we might have to just go get a script...sucks, but at least ADC is still offering it, for now.
WCSmurfette
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
edenlanders wrote:
does anyone know if the quality of the A-ret and Retino-A you get at ALL DAY CHEMIST is as good as the Retin-A you would normally get here in the states? Do they contain the same ingredients?

They are not the same at all. The retinoids at ADC are generics and not made according to original branded Retin-A formulas.

On the MakeupAlley board there is a retinoid notepad that lists the ingredients for the ADC retinoids.
Coconut
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
WCSmurfette wrote:
edenlanders wrote:

They are not the same at all. The retinoids at ADC are generics and not made according to original branded Retin-A formulas.

On the MakeupAlley board there is a retinoid notepad that lists the ingredients for the ADC retinoids.

The active ingredient is the same though, and that is really what matters. I've read on makeupalley that some like the alldaychemist formulation better
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |