Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF 3 in 1 Eye Serum w/ Eyeliss
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this? Right now PSF is offering 20% off until August 21st. The description says:

Unsightly bags & dark circles under the eyes are one of the telltale signs of aging. Now it is possible to refresh and rejuvenate the appearance of your eyes with 3-in-1 Eye Serum, a new targeted treatment from Pure Skin Formulations®. This specialized formula addresses three of the most common eye area problems in one powerful product. This powerful product combines ancient Chinese Medicinal Herbs with advanced, patented peptide technology in high, yet safe & effective levels. This serum can help drastically reduce the appearance of chronic bags and dark circles under the eyes by up to 70% by improving microcirculation to the eye area, while protecting the integrity of the collagen-elastin bundle, reducing the negative effects of free radicals on the skin & providing oil-free hydration.

Key Benefits:
• Delete dark under eye circles.
• Depuff congested, swollen eye tissues.

• Dewrinkle by softening the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles.

• Non-irritating and non-occlusive, perfect for contact lens wearers
• Non-greasy formulation absorbs deep into the skin, will not smudge eye makeup
• Fragrance free, dye free, alcohol free, lanolin free

Key Active Ingredients:
• Regu®-Age - Dramatically reduces dark circles around the eyes (study showed 35% reduction after 8 weeks treatment). It improves micro-circulation, strengthens native collagen-elastin matrix, and reduces the presence of free radicals to delay the visible signs of premature cell aging.

• Eyeliss® - Reduces capillary permeability to prevent leakage of fluids, eliminates excess fluids to relieve puffiness of surrounding tissues, enhances firmness to reduce slackening of the skin, minimizes inflammation to prevent tissue damage. Study shows up to a 70% improvement after 56 days of treatment.

• Dan Shen & Dong Quai Extracts - Traditional Chinese Medicinal Herbs known for their ability to improve blood circulation. Naturally high in Tanshinone IIA and Salvianolic Acids. They also act as antioxidants, a synthase of endothelial nitric oxide, reduce plasma viscosity, help repair capillary damage, while promoting the removal of metabolic waste products from cells.

• Vinpocetine - Derived from the periwinkle plant, it acts as a natural vasco-dilator & neuroprotector.

• Brahmi (bacopa monnieri) - Ayurvedic herb contains phytochemicals that act both as a vasco-dilator & anti-inflammatory.

• Inositol - Antioxidant & DNA repair molecule. In a study published by the University of Maryland, Inositol was shown to protect human skin cells from the harmful effects of UV radiation. Inositol is a potent antioxidant that researchers have found to prevent reactive molecules from injuring DNA & turning cells cancerous

• Caffeine - Acts as an anti-inflammatory & stimulates healthy blood flow to help reduce puffiness & lessen dark circles..

• Hyaluronic Acid - One of the most effective super-moisturizers known to modern science. Capable of holding 1,000 times its molecular weight in water, it hyperhydrates skin cells to "plump up" the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, leaving behind smoother, younger looking skin

To use:
After cleansing, toning & treatments, apply to undereye area and upper eyelid. Follow with eye cream if desired. Use twice daily for best results.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
This does look interesting. It sounds great. I always question brand name ingredients (regu-age, eyeliss). I want to know what makes them up so I can do my own research on them.

Didn't PSF use to offer samples of their products? I don't see anything on the site about that now.
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this with a recent order of their Vit C serum (which I love). The container they put the sample in was a problem because the serum is runny like a liquid, and the container is meant for creams. I spilled most of the sample when I opened it. I had just enough left for 3 scant uses. I used it 3 days in a row, and it does seem to work well. I noticed a lifting effect and the area was moisturized. I wish I had more to see if it was really making a difference.

I am going to pass on this deal, but I might give it a spin if a better deal on it comes along (or if EDS runs a special).

GirlieGirl wrote:
This does look interesting. It sounds great. I always question brand name ingredients (regu-age, eyeliss). I want to know what makes them up so I can do my own research on them.

Didn't PSF use to offer samples of their products? I don't see anything on the site about that now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried this, but it does sound promising so would be good if someone who tried it could review it. Please share.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds really interesting, I am trying to find the Latin name for the Chinese herbs (Dan Shen & Dong Quai), I need to check if I am allergic to the herbs.
Does anyone knows what would be the Latin name for these herbs?
Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Lara1 wrote:
Sounds really interesting, I am trying to find the Latin name for the Chinese herbs (Dan Shen & Dong Quai), I need to check if I am allergic to the herbs.
Does anyone knows what would be the Latin name for these herbs?
Thanks

Latin Name: Angelica sinensis
English Name: Dong Quai
Chinese Pinyin: Dang Gui

Chinese Name:Dan Shen
Comman Name: Salvia root
Latin Name: Radix Salviae Miltiorrhizae
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Rileygirl,
thank you very much!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
You're welcome, Lara1! Keep us posted if you try this!
havana8

Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
EDS just added this!

PSF 3-in-1 Eye Serum
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-3-in-1-eye-serum-p_11216.htm
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I had forgotten about this...another lemming to my list.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I just ordered and received PSF eye Rejuvenating cream and other creams and cosmetics and I completely forgot to buy this product!
Well, I guess I have a reason to spend a little more this month Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I received a fairly generous sample of this with an order from PSF and I have to say my first impression is that I like it. It helps to plump up the lines under my eyes. It's not as moisturizing as I like but eye cream layers well over it.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
jom, how effective was the 3-in-1 eye serum on puffiness? TIA.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:

I think it does help with puffiness I think I've been less puffy since using it. I also think it helped reduce some of the darkness under my eyes. I'm actually still working on the sample but I plan to purchase it when I'm done with the sample. I've been using the serum with Skinceuticals AGE eye cream over it and really like the combination. My under eye area stays hydrated all day.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:
brierrose wrote:

I think it does help with puffiness I think I've been less puffy since using it. I also think it helped reduce some of the darkness under my eyes. I'm actually still working on the sample but I plan to purchase it when I'm done with the sample. I've been using the serum with Skinceuticals AGE eye cream over it and really like the combination. My under eye area stays hydrated all day.

Thanks jom, I think I'm going to try this serum then. I remain hopeful that I'll finally find something that truly works for puffy eyes!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |