Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pimples that become moles?

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Barksdale
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Recently my few pimples has turned into moles? What could be the reason behind this? I don't want any more moles in my face. What types of food can trigger a mole outbreak?

Also, is there a safe way to remove moles without scarring? I'm talking about small flat moles here.
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
You need to see a derm for these and let him/her know that are new and developed after a pimple. Dont mess with them yourself. Foods dont cause moles, its a condition of the skin cells.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have had a few pimples on my chin over the last few years. Sadly that is where most of them go Confused And I notice a big mole on my chin. Right in the middle. Unfortunately! I have a slight picking habit and I realize this could contribute. I've noticed it's gotten bigger but I was exposed to more sun than usual this year (6 weeks in Mexico and record setting temps in Van) so I guess that could explain it. I'm going to get a referral to see my derm from my doc. I'm already overdue on my yearly mole check up. It also gives me a great excuse to pepper her with questions and perhaps get a script for a retin-a! I would suggest you get your mole looked at and any other recent ones. It's always good to be on the safe side!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Any even insubstantial change in the existing moles or appearance of new ones MUST be seen by a doctor (or you can go to a dermatological clinic - some hospitals run melanoma clinics). It may save one's life (there is an epidemic of melanoma in US, Canada and Latin America).

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
You should definitely not try to diagnose this yourself...pimples don't just turn into moles normally. I have done a little research myself after developing 200+ tiny flat moles from taking melanotan II for 3 months. All my reading, this is the only time you should be spontaneously popping up with moles. Yes, you get them from sun exposure, but your situation sounds a little on the bizarre side. I vote for getting some professional advice on this one. It's probably nothing or some coincidence, but still...

Barksdale...I removed some of my moles myself with the apple cider vinegar trick. It worked very well for me except for one of the moles on my arm which grew very deep and took FOREVER to fall off and left a pretty nasty scar...but I have been slathering the scar with retin a for only two weeks and it's almost gone! Also, this mole was NOT flat or small, so I think your small flat moles are unlikely to respond like this. The others didn't scar at all once they healed completely in about the same amount of time any other small blemish might heal. I did not have to retreat any of them either, they did not come back. Just be sure if you do this to keep the wounds covered from any UV exposure until completely healed otherwise scarring is more likely. This method didn't hurt me at all either. If you want some info on how I did it, just pm me, I'd be happy to share Smile
rachel may
5% products discount

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
I had a pimple that turned into a mole. This is very possible, because it happened to me. My plastic surgeon said he could shave my mole off, and to which I am going this route, as my mole is raised.
vinco
5% products discount

Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
My father had had a pimple that turned into a mole when he was young. He got it lasered in his 40s. Now it looks good.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Too Faced Perfect Lips Lip Liner - Perfect Red (.04 g / .01 oz) Go Smile Touch Up Smile Perfecting Ampoules 7 Count - Watermelon Mint (7 ampoules) Payot Design Ultra Lift Remodelling Lifting Serum (30 ml / 1 floz)