Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Two Products I have Road Tested & Want To Share
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:56 am      Reply with quote
These two products from CosmeSearch, Inc. I have really put to the test and I think they are both fabulous! One is the Jolie Lip Plumper, much easier to use than the Lusious Lip Device and gives the same results, also quite a bit cheaper. The other is called Secret Lift,it consists of Lifting adhesive tapes and adjustable elastic bands. I know what you are thinking and I thought the same thing until I decided to give it a try. Man, what a difference! It instantly takes years off your face and neck, yes, they have bands for the neck as well. They are comfortable to wear, unnoticeable and lasts!! I wore this out in the Arizona heat and did some yard work just to see if the tapes would hold up. They passed the test with flying colors! This would be great for special occasions, picture taking, reunions, travel whatever. I wanted to share this with you as I am having so much fun with them. Check it out onwww.cosmesearch.com Very Happy
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks KS for the link to a very interesting site. The products look very good with excellent prices!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I just checked it out and it's interesting.

How long did both the secret lift last and the lip plumping?

did you purchase both the lip plumping device and the balm?

If you don't mind Kay - may I ask how old you are?

thanks for reporting about these devices to us and what a great price.

Sis

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Wow they're so cheap.

Can I ask how long the lips stay pumped for?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
I have seen some youtube clip where some makeup guy shows you how to do it.....it does work to a degree but can you imagine going out with some guy and makin out heavily and then he starts getting hot and heavy and touches your hair and he get a handful of tape and rubber bands! Laughing I think I would just do a nip n tuck with a plastic surgeon and call it a day.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:07 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
I have seen some youtube clip where some makeup guy shows you how to do it.....it does work to a degree but can you imagine going out with some guy and makin out heavily and then he starts getting hot and heavy and touches your hair and he get a handful of tape and rubber bands! Laughing I think I would just do a nip n tuck with a plastic surgeon and call it a day.

Laughing Laughing Hot and heavy sounds good to me right now. It's been a while.
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I am 60 years old and I am addicted to gadgets. My favorite is the Tua Viso. First of all if you anticipate a heavy makeout section you would not wear the Secret Lift. It is more for special occasions where you want to look extra nice. Picture taking, reunions, weddings, lunch with friends. Believe me I have worn these tapes doing about everything, including heavy kissing I just told the guy I did not like my hair touched one of my idiosyncrasys I told him.
I did it on purpose just to see how it would hold up. This Secret Lift truly exceeded my expectations. The Jolie Lip Pump gives you a great plump but just like the Lusious Lips Device it goes down pretty quickly. I do it three or four times a day and I am finding that the plump is lasting longer and longer the more I do it. I have to be honest and tell you that the Tua Viso has tightened up my skin so much that it would not be a drastic difference when I wear the Secret Lift to someone else but I notice it.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Do you have any before and after for both products? The website has really cool stuff too. Like the boob enhancing...lol. I totally need that.
Are the elastics reusuable?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:45 am      Reply with quote
The elastics are reusable. They are really small to, easy to hide in your hair. The tapes are transparant once you take off the backing. I just apply bronzing powder over them and my face so every thing is even. My main concern was comfort, I thought after a few hours I would be ready to take them off but I wore them comfortably all day. The one elastic band has small knots in it so you can adjust how much tightness you want. For people with really saggy skin it will make a dramatic difference and you may not want to go from being taut to back to saggy but at least you would know what you would look like if you had a surgical lift and you could get opinions from other people. The balm for the lip plumper is not necessary I have it and I never use it, it is pretty sticky.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for sharing. How does the lip device work?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I do not know if you are familiar with the Lusious Lips device but it works in the same way by suction. The Jolie Lip device is much easier to use and is made out of rubber instead of plastic which I find conforms much better to my face. You just purse your lips like in kissing and put the device over your lips and give a couple of quick squeezes and it pulls your lips in and you hold that for ten seconds and give it another quick squeeze and it releases your lips, they may look over plumped to begin with but that will go down. I have the Lusious Lips Device and I like this one much better!
Determined
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
I have the luscious lips device too and I don't like that the red color ends up all over my face when I'm done suctioning and that the plastic is so hard. I think I'd like the rubber one much better.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
this is all very interesting. I have naturally full lips and use HA everyday and am generally happy but hey you never know when you want to go for Dino-mite lips. something killer.

The other stuff - don't know about. But now you have me thinking about the Tau Viso again. shucks - thought I had that out of my system.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:36 am      Reply with quote
The Tua Viso is outstanding. I just can not get into the manual facial exercise groove, I tried but I end up dreading doing it. I am the same way when I join a gym I go for a few months then it becomes a chore and I quit going. I have a horse and two dogs on a small mini ranch I get plenty of exercise tossing bales of hay around, barn chores etc. I would much rather get my exercise that way. Same for the face exercises I sit down with the Tina Richards dvd which makes me feel like I am in one of her workshops and I look forward to using my TV six days a week. As for the gadgets I mentioned on this thread I am having fun with them thats what it is all about. I use the Jolie Lip plumper three or four times a day and I must say that my lips are staying fuller on their own even when I wake up in the morning so to some extent I think it has a lasting effect if used regularly at least that is what I am finding.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:14 am      Reply with quote
Do you have any before and after for the lip plumping device? This is better than using those lip injection stuff right?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I could easily take before and after pics of myself my problem is I can not seem to download them on this site.
Mishey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
You have to put them onto one of those photo sites and then add a link to it here.
orionomega
5% products discount

Sat Sep 05, 2009 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I got the Jolie Lips -I love less expensive experiments!

I can't judge it yet . . . but I can offer a word of caution! I was overzealous in my first attempt and gave my lips 4 dark-lavender micro hickeys (2 spots on the top lip, 2 on the lower) Embarassed

I'm going to try again after the discoloration fades. The instructions do indicate that discoloration can happen the first time. But to stop if it keeps happening.

It's a cute toy tho I'll remember to play more gently next time!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:22 am      Reply with quote
Before I heard about the Jolie Lips Device I purchased the Lusious Lips Device and the same thing happened to me with that so you do have to go through a bit of a conditioning period.
Nzgrrl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hey there, Jolie Lip Pump users. Was thinking of getting this device. It's been a little while since your last posts and was just wondering if you are still happy with results?
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for sharing. I wish you health, beauty

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:15 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |