Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
alphaderma this cheap!?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Mogwai
5% products discount

Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:34 am      Reply with quote
http://www.boundarywaters.biz/jimmydean/

do you think this is for real? Shock
JudyMarshall
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
Why pay that much when you can get the travel size of ADCE on the Janson-Beckett site for $59.95 right now. Also, this site offers a free trial:
http://www.janson-beckett.com

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:16 am      Reply with quote
WOW! That is the big bottle... and a real deal.. at the JB site you have to buy the 3 large bottles to get the discount. Great deal if you want the big bottle but cannot afford to buy three of them.
Nanapost
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:07 am      Reply with quote
If you're using the product and know you want to continue with it, it seems like a good deal BUT do you know these folks, are they offering you the real thing? Does it have an expiration date you can check? I would be wary until I checked it out. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Check out Janson-Beckett.com. They are having great holiday specials right now on AlphaDerma, Prep and Cleanser or you can make up your own package. They are even gift wrapping. Very Happy At first I thought the picture of the man was Ian Shock but it's not.

New website....NICE

http://www.janson-beckett.com/index.asp

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
Ian S.
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
Actually the offer from Boundary Waters is a great offer. Think about it you can get 4ounces which is a 90 day supply for less than $95.00. Where as the 1ounce costs $60.00. Why pay $60.00 an ounce when you can get AlphaDerma for less than $30.00 an ounce. By the way it is a real distributor of Janson-Beckett and the product is legitimate. Just like buying from us. Other Argireline companies are saying their 1ounce is a 90 day supply. I manufacture these type products and can tell you that there is no way you can effectively use a argireline item in a 1ounce size for 90 days. If you do spread it out that long you certainly can't use enough at a time to see fast results. We were approached by several dermatalogists and cosmetic surgeons and they all say the same thing. The formulation of the AlphaDerma CE is the most complete and effective AH3 product period. On our new web-site we just put up the first of many doctors now using and selling in their office our full line. Please read what the doctor has to say and if you need to feel that you would like to confirm that he is legitimate you can call his office and ask about the items. As a matter a fact you can even purchase them their. We are now offering the best savings on AlphaDerma to date. We stand by our product being the most effective on the market and ask all consumers to compare ingredient listings between any other Argireline items. We have been formulating and manufacturing for more than 34 years and we were the first to bring many breakthrough ingredients and products to this country. We brought ELASTIN to this country first and used it in all natural skin care. Trust Your Skin To Experience.
JudyMarshall wrote:
Why pay that much when you can get the travel size of ADCE on the Janson-Beckett site for $59.95 right now. Also, this site offers a free trial:
http://www.janson-beckett.com

JUDY
Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry Ian, I was confused about the quantity offered by your distributor.

I do agree with your statement about one ounce of an Argireline formulation not being a 90 day supply. In my experience, one ounce is just over a 30 day supply, maybe 35 to 40 days.

JUDY

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I have found that 4 oz. bottle of AlphaDermaCE last me 3 months. I use it on my whole face and neck 2x's a day. Shock However, the Prep I get a full four months worth. With the Prep a little goes a long way.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |