Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
where to buy a mineral makeup
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Cinthea2

Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi, everyone.
Just login to your forum to know some basic information.
Would you please tell me where to buy a mineral makeup?
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Hello Cinthea2,
welcome to the forum!

You can find mineral make-up right here on EDS:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/mineral-make-up-m_718_721.htm

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
i always buy mine online.just google and there are so many of them.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 am      Reply with quote
There are varieties brands of mineral makeups. You could purchase them in shopping malls or even supermarkets.
Bare Escentuals is not bad, I like the face powder, which could be bought in EDS.
puzzle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I buy everyday minerals from their official websitewww.everydayminerals.com
lunathefinal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Sephora is also a good place to shop... Very Happy
help
5% products discount

Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:23 am      Reply with quote
I prefer Jane Ireland Mineral Makeup. It doesn't make my face shiny like Bare Essentials. It and others can be found on websites such as

Skinstore.com, Sephora, and possibly EDS.

I have also located some great mineral makeup at local salons that perform facials. Good Luck!
sakura
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
There are lots of places to buy mineral makeup from door to door consultants to online, malls, department stores and home shopping channels. You can google mineral makeup and see what pops up.

Some things to note:

Do you want to see it in person before buying?
Don't mind waiting for samples or shipments to arrive in the mail or shopping online?
Want a consultant to come to your home and advise?
Don't mind buying from another country?

Then you have to consider skin type, cost, ingredients and coverage but that's another thread.
Aviano
5% products discount

Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Many of the local salons/day spas in my area (a small southern town) sell mineral makeup. We also have an Ulta store which sells several brands, and many of the mainstream cosmetic lines (both drug and department store) also sell mineral makeup.

From my experience, especially is you are interested in some of the pricier brands, I would definitely advise trying to test it in person first. The Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Base that I use is much yellower than I would have chosen myself, but it's a perfect match when applied. And as a previous poster mentioned, many mineral makeups can make your face very shiny. Some people like that, but I definitely don't.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:07 am      Reply with quote
i think laura mercie is easy to get anyway
funkydory
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 am      Reply with quote
I believe NCNproskincare has some good ones as well
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:45 am      Reply with quote
tinali0202 wrote:

I think Laura Mercier has a very limited products made from mineral.
Although the moisturizer of Laura Mercier is very cool, which is very convenient for us to use instead of foundation, I do not think Laura Mercier is all natural.
icyj
5% products discount

Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:19 am      Reply with quote
Theres alot online companies that are great and samples are a way to go to choose your colour: Everyday Minerals, Joppa, Aubrey Nicole, Silk Naturas, Buffd, Aromaliegh, Alima, etc
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:08 am      Reply with quote
flyflyonly wrote:
tinali0202 wrote:

I think Laura Mercier has a very limited products made from mineral.
Although the moisturizer of Laura Mercier is very cool, which is very convenient for us to use instead of foundation, I do not think Laura Mercier is all natural.

there are some very perfetional companies do the mineral make up in usa and canada. and it is very easy to get in these two place. but it dosenot mean we can get in the other part of the world. laura mercier maybe is not as perfetional as them .but it is easy to get anyway in the world.
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:10 am      Reply with quote
icyj wrote:
Theres alot online companies that are great and samples are a way to go to choose your colour: Everyday Minerals, Joppa, Aubrey Nicole, Silk Naturas, Buffd, Aromaliegh, Alima, etc

i did ask samples from everyday minerals, and try them. the powder is very big and not the good qulity
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
tinali0202 wrote:
icyj wrote:

i did ask samples from everyday minerals, and try them. the powder is very big and not the good qulity

Just because the mineral powder is big, it would not do harm to our skin, and could be washed off easily without makeup remover.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |