Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Name the TOP 3 Products You've ever used!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
carekate wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:
carekate wrote:
... Were there any ingredients on the container for this product? If yes, post them and I'll see if I can come up with a DIY version for you guys....

chloes wrote:
There's no ingredients listed but I'll try my best to describe it:

Green Gel
Needs to be heated till it is watery
In cool state, it is either immovable gel or thick gooey gel (I think due to the water content when making that particular batch)
Dries on the face to a texture resembling wafer
Smells like geranium

Carrie, if *anyone* could whip up a DIY version of this, it would definitely be you, mad scientist girl! However, I think even you might be at a loss with Chloes description! Its not a lot to go on ... Very Happy

Yeah, I that's not enough to figure it out. If you really really really want to know, you can always send a sample of the stuff to a testing lab to be analyzed for it's complete ingredient makeup....

Have considered consumable jelly (agar agar) or the stuff that goes into making jelly like candle wax or starch....sorry couldn't be of more help.
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:33 am      Reply with quote
just "recruited" one more product into my list.

IS Cleanser.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:49 am      Reply with quote
valmont renewing pack
Dr.Hauchka cleansing cream
Decleor ylang ylang oil
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:32 am      Reply with quote
Mario Badescu silver power

Kose Medicated Sekkisei

Bobbi gel eyeliner
gorojanin

Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
-Sjal Serum
-Dr Sebagh Serum
-Avene Thermal Water
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
valmont regenera I
nature by valmont harmonizing moisturizer
kiehl's washable cleansing milk
geisha707
5% products discount

Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:17 am      Reply with quote
still to find mine Rolling Eyes Cant wait to try out everyone elses reccomendations though!! (Well maybe not ALL of them Laughing )

OH hang on!!!! There is one - I ran out last month. ISSIMA MIDNIGHT SECRET by guerlain. WOW is that stuff amazing. You don't use it very often as it is quite potent.

Right in the middle of writing that thread my toddler spewed all over the christmas presents. :-& DO I spend hours rewrapping them, or do I wipe them off and hope they don't really stink of sick? Lovely.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Oh, no! Shock That's a huge bummer. Whatever you decide (personally, I'd stick with just wiping them off if you can get away with it), I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

geisha707 wrote:
...Right in the middle of writing that thread my toddler spewed all over the christmas presents. :-& DO I spend hours rewrapping them, or do I wipe them off and hope they don't really stink of sick? Lovely.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 25, 2006 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
- Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
- Sothys Oxyliance Mask
- Sothys Secret Cream
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:00 am      Reply with quote
dr sebagh glow
TCA latte
duwop
Lola33
5% products discount

Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
My top three are:

Yonka:

1.Lait Nettoyant Cleansing Milk
2.Lotion PS
3.Phyto Contour
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:19 am      Reply with quote
1. La Mer Lotion (helped cure my adult acne once and for all)
2. Dermalogica multi-active toner
3. Laura Mercier primer
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
After meeting up with my Godmom (who happens to be near 60 and with almost flawless skin) she set me on a straight path...

1. Obagi
2. Sebamed moisturizer
3. Sisley toner
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Armessence Neroli
Kiehl's calendula toner
Retino-A
shengyue
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
swiss perfection perfect lift serum
natura bisse Glyco Peeling Plus 50%
prevage
kathy s

Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried the Obagi Blue Peel? My doctor is promoting them.
Kathy s
JTLee
5% products discount

Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
i WISH i had three things...but nothing ever works. hopefully something i have on order will make this list for me. i have a top three wishlist for products that...

1. stop all acne
2. remove dark circles
3. make me glow

if anyone knows what might do the trick, let me know!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Mines are:

- Valmont renewing pack
- Murad cellular replenishing serum
- Phtyomer lift contour
ColaDrink
5% products discount

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Lancome Tonique Confort Rehydrating Skincare Lotion - It gives me very soft and hydrated skin. It's one of the best toners.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cyclodextrin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Faex (Yeast Extract), PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Mel (Honey), Mannitol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Succinate, Prunus Dulcis (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Protein), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), CI 14700 (Red 4).

Cellular Skin Rx C + Firming Serum - It is affordable and yet very effective. Love it.

Active Ingredients: L-Ascorbic Acid
Other Ingredients: Butylene Glycol stabilizing solution

Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream All Skin Types - Though it is overpriced and contains too much fragrance, I like the way that it moisturizes my skin perfectly (not too greasy). I always love moisturizers that contain lots of shea butter and this is one of those.

Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Carthamus Tinctorius, Propylene Glycol, Parfum, Pinus Lambertiana, Acanthopanax Senticosus, Glyceryl Linoleate, Prunus Dulcis, Hydrolyzed Algin, Mourera Fluviatilis, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Aesculus Hippocastanum, Mannitol, Panax Ginseng, Tilia Cordata, Faex, Calcium Panthothenate, Biotin, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyacrylamide, Proline, Arginne, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Diethylhexyl Adipate, PCA, Humulus Lupulus, Alanine, Olea Europaea, Threonine, Trehalose, Oryzanol, Sucrose, Polysorbate 80, Serine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, Disodium EDTA, Tri-closan, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, CI 77019, CI 77891, CI 17200.

I just put on these three musketeers, they work like a sharm.
mingkan38
5% products discount

Mon Jan 22, 2007 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
1. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion
2. Valmont L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS
3. Valmont L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Eye Regenerating Cream
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:54 pm      Reply with quote
mingkan38 wrote:
1. Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion
2. Valmont L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS
3. Valmont L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Eye Regenerating Cream

I've not tried the Dr Brandt but am glad to see there is another L Elixir convert.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Dermawand
IS Clinical Active Serum
Camellia Oil
mcwccj
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:11 am      Reply with quote
- Candessence DMAE
- Vitamin C
- Emu oil
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:26 am      Reply with quote
I've tried quite a few new products lately.

-But at the moment I'm loving my EmerginC multi-vitamin + retinol serum!

-Also the Lips2Kiss system is working pretty well too, my lips feel quite hydrated!

-Decleor Cleansing Oil, I've tried so many cleansing oils lately but this is the only one that quickly & easily dissolves all my make-up....plus it smells Drool too!
vzeider
5% products discount

Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have fair sensitive skin but absolutely wrinkle/linefree and poreless. And this I believe is due to my 6 year old and still ongoing routine.
1. Exfoliate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Treat with moisturizer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I cant really say which ones are my favourite products cause I have literally tried them all.
Right now I only do Vitalize Peels once every 3rd week and in between I use a Barrier Repair Moisturizer by Epionce(amazing stuff!!!)or AtoPalm MLE. I think this will have me looking good until I'm 80. Don't forget water and sunscreen. 15 spf IS enough, if applied frequently....( IS Clinical 20 spf= all time best)
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:51 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |