Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Name the TOP 3 Products You've ever used!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
my absolute no. 1: eve lom cleanser !

st.barth peeling with papaya
st.bart cream masque with ananas
Those two because they surprised me with immediate good results :a nice and gentle pealing with a pleasent but natural scente & an excellent cleansing masque for oily/erupted skin (also with a yummy scent)
mcyi4yy2
5% products discount

Sun May 07, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
la prairie regulating mask
peter thomas roth power K eye rescue
liz earle instant boost skin tonic Laughing
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Retin-A
Skinceuticals Antioxidant Lip Repair
vitamin C serum
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
I can't think of my top three... I really can't. However in there somewhere would be Feather Lash by L'oreal, the single best mascara ever made (in my opinion). I probably tried over a hundred types of mascara and this is my favorite. It's in my top three products ever.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 07, 2006 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
top 3 in my cook:
-valmont renewing pack
-retin a
-cellcosmet anti stress mask.
i love....... mask
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 08, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
top 3 products i've ever used were:

Cream de la mer = makes my skin have a nice dewy glow... however the price is not so nice. If i were rich i'd be using this moisturizer all over my body like J.lo does Laughing

Dr. Haushcka Cleansing Cream = it really eliminates blackheads and tightens up pores real well

Kiehl's Creme de corps body lotion= makes my skin silky smooth
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 09, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
obagi system
cellcosmet moisturizer
awake aqua trans powder
sundae
5% products discount

Thu May 11, 2006 2:30 am      Reply with quote
- kanebo mascara - won't smudge no matter what!
- Avene serum - skin feels plumped but not greasy at all
- emu oil for face and body

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 11:54 am      Reply with quote
1. Caudalie instant foaming cleanser
2. Caudalie beauty elixir
3. liz earle brightening mask
Feliz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 14, 2006 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thus far my favorite top 3 products would be
-Foaming Face Wash (Jurlique) in my opinion it is the best foaming facial cleanser I have used!!

-Super Serum (IS Clinical) this products gives - RESULTS.

-Herbal Recovery Gel (Jurlique) as many know this is a product that is definitly a top 3 product of choice.
naturallyhappy31
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 17, 2006 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
Babor Hy-ol and phyto base
Diorshow (non waterproof mascara)
HSR Babor eye cream

would be my top 3.... Question i think...
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 17, 2006 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
It's hard to list only 3 I have so many I like.

For face care the three that have made the most difference to my skin are:

PSF O2 serum
Tazorac (cured my adult acne)
All of my glycolic acid products (I've liked all of the ones I've tried and their use with the O2 serum has eliminated most of my fine lines.
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 17, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
Okay, I've got it.

1. Aquelle Aqualust Lusterize for Hair
2. FeatherLash Mascara
3. Palladio Rice Powder (works even better than Chanel Poudre Universelle Compact Natural Finish Pressed Powder)

5% products discount

Tue May 23, 2006 4:43 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Md Formulations Moisture Defense cream
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 6:29 am      Reply with quote
My 3 favourite body products through all times

- Candessence Encore Handcream
Best handcream I have EVER used!!! Totally and utterly fantastic. Smooths, hydrates and is light and non-greasy. And it leaves your hands smooth and hydrated from morning to night!

- Candessence Fudge Brownie Body Butter
This stuff is TO DIE FOR!!! I've used it on many different occasions for the last 2 months. I usually shave my legs at night, and then in the morning use the body butter on my legs - they ABSOLUTELY ADORE the butter, my legs usually get seriously dehydrated but this body butter has made that a thing of the past. Smoother legs for longer than before Very Happy And it smells so good it's heavenly - caught myself sniffing my legs at the office Rolling Eyes

-don't know if this counts, but I LOVE my glass nail file from Sephora. It's great for filing my semi soft nails and for filing my SO's thick nails. I think I love it extra much coz I got it in NY when I was there last year...

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
retin-A
vitamin C serum
sunscreen
Ocha
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 23, 2006 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont Renewing Pack
SKII Facial Treatment Essence
Sofina UV cut milk SPF24
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I have been fighting with myself over this reply because in theory I prefer to use organic paraben free products, but the reality is that the top three products I have ever used are these not at all natural ones:
1. Philosophy Microdelivery Peel
- A three minute home peel that leaves the skin looking poreless and glowing. The closest you can get to a salon treatment at home.
2. La Prairie Cellular Time Release Moisturiser
- I had this two years ago and I am still looking for something to match it. This is super moisture that lasts from morning till night with a lovely light texture that caused no break outs.
3. Dr Sebagh Serum Repair
- This serum with a potent combination of hyaluronic acid and collagen is simply the best for firming and plumping up the skin. Deep wrinkles become invisible and my heavy eyelids are lifted.
Nymue
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 24, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I initially didn't think I had any top products to list. But I started thinking outside the box a little bit and, like many of you, ended up having a hard time limiting it to just 3!! But here goes:

1. Absolute top product ever used - ACCUTANE. Nothing else was able to clear up my skin. These days I get compliments on my skin, and regardless of what products I currently use (Vit. C, glycolic, etc), I would not be getting those compliments if it weren't for Accutane (am I sounding like an Accutane poster child, or what??) Very Happy

2. Aromaleigh Mineral Makeup
I like to keep my makeup simple - this stuff is a breeze to apply and makes it look like I'm not wearing any makeup.

3. PSF Emergen-C
This last spot was a toss up between the C serum and my L'Oreal Double Extend mascara. I keep repurchasing the mascara over and over, but my skin didn't have this healthy glow before I discovered Vit. C!!
pinkmelody
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Never A Dull Moment® Skin-brightening face polisher with fruit enzymes

THE TIME RESET AQUA N by iPsa

SK-II Facial Treatment Mask
donnababe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Most products don't WOW me so it was hard to think of three. Rolling Eyes

RAM
Shiseido Ultimate Sunscreen SPF 55
HA
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Epicuren Microderm Cream
Image Skin Care Anti Aging Serum
Environ Retinol 1
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 25, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA, do you know what percentages of Retinol are in the Environ Retinol products?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 27, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Creme De La Mer
Peter Thomas Roth Oxygen Mask
Clinique Super City Block SPF40

It's really funny that I always refused to try these three brands until recently. CDLM, too expensive, plus it has mineral oil etc; PTR, boring package; Clinique, the line is too young for me.

My friend gave me a 3.5ml sample of CDLM and I could see the difference it made to my face in just two days! My skin starts to glow..... Forget the mineral oil, forget the price, I want my good-looking skin.Laughing Laughing

Our local Lord&Taylor store is closing so all the PTR products are 40% OFF. I checked MUA and the Oxygen Mask has very good reviews. I was like, why not.... It didn't make any difference at the first time. I gave it another try three days later. My face was bright and the pores were smaller. The effect continues every time I use it.

After trying so many physical sunblocks like Dr. H, Neutrogena, I finally gave up the hope of using pure physical sunblocks while remaining an oil-free look. I started to look for physical-chemical mixed sunscreens. Thanks again to MUA, I found the new, high spf super city sunblock. Clinique does a very good job to keep it light weight and oil-free. Besides, it is tinted so it won't leave a white cast like the ones I used before.
Trish
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 29, 2006 5:12 am      Reply with quote
Obagi Skin care
Retin A
Erno Laszlo skin care
Lauren Hutton makeup

I live by those!!
Trish

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |