Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Name the TOP 3 Products You've ever used!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
ww.lbprocessors.com

HTH Wink
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Jumpingball? do you use the "ultra" and if so, why do you use it over the regular emu oil? Are you aware of any differences between the two? thanks much!
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
my top 3 picks:

1. SpectroJel face cleanser

2. Dianna Yvonne Salicylic Acid serum

3. Blistex Herbal Answer lip balm

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ultra emu has greater anti-inflammatory properties due to special cold processing. It's also a creamier consistency than regular.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:43 am      Reply with quote
1.alphaderma ce
2.Valmont(i am browsing the reviews of its products,but i haven't decide which to buy)
3.Juice Beauty antioxidant serum(i'd like to have a try because my skin is too sensitive and thin to endure the L-Ascorbic Acid)
szyaz

Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone--this site is lots of fun and very useful. I'm fighting wrinkles, sunspots, and combination skin so my current favorites are
1. retin-a
2. strivectin
3. any AHA cream

I'm not getting rid of the pigmentation so I'm considering trying Obagi NuDerm Blender and Clear.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi there!

Whoa...Obagi is pretty strong stuff. Have you tried any pigmentation lighteners (like tryronase inhibiters etc.)? Arbutin, kojic acid, Giga/biowhite or any of those? If not it would be worth a go before you try Obaji since it can be so irritating.
sweetreat
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:56 am      Reply with quote
my fav stuff are all over the place...

1) obagi nu derm
2) JM age intervention eyelash serum!!!
3) blinc kiss me mascara

i can't say i've tried a lot of stuff because i've only really used those off-the-shelf stuff before (l'oreal, neostrata, oil of olay, etc). i may try to be more 'adventurous' with different products in the future but for now these 3 are really all i need. they all deliver what they promised and even tho the changes are subtle, they've transformed me--better skin, longer/thicker lashes.

Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
1. Spectrojel facial cleanser
2. Cellex-C
3. Olay Age Defying Cream

Those are 3 staples, although I am awaiting a Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel in the mail... and I have just started to use Ecrinal eyelash gel - if it works then it will def. be in this list!
hindoss
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Here are the 3 products which i will definitely buy them again:

Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream
Juvena Eye Serum
Cellcosmet Eye Cream
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Juice beauty green apple peel , Dr. H's Cleansing cream, and my beloved Citylips Razz

Embarassed oops, i forgot about my jan marini eyelash intervention! three is too hard Wink !! after ONE WEEK my eyelashes are much longer Very Happy
coolmommy
5% products discount

Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
My favorite three:
1. Dr. Hauschka lip care stick
2. Kiss My Face peaches & cream lotion
3. Estee Lauder magnascopic mascara
dolly*eye
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
1. Cellex C high potency serum
2. Estee Launder Advanced Night Repair
3. Valmont Renewing Pack
Mau
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 12:56 am      Reply with quote
As I wrote in Skin care forum they are:

1) Christian Dior Capture R60/80 Extra-Vital Restoring Serum

Dior's product are not very popular here, but I bought this serum on sale after reading very nice reviews on MUA. I stopped all other products (besides soap and water) just to see if there would be any result. After 2 weeks I couldn't believe my eyes my skin were clearer, smooth and had more even tone and very healthy glow. And my frecles and dark spots got lighter! No breakouts.
I'm really amazed.

2) Dermalogica MultiVitamin Power Recovery Masque
Great product also. But I used it every night.

3) Loreal Micro-dermabrasion Kit
Just immediate result. I like it better than Lancome Microdermabrasion system.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I've been trying so many products and nothing really wowed me so far, that's why i am keep on trying. I ordered Valmont renewing pack, hopefully this one is on one of my top 3 list, other than that, maybe Sisley restorative cream with shea butter, and Sisley flower express gel.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
I've been trying so many products and nothing really wowed me so far, that's why i am keep on trying. I ordered Valmont renewing pack, hopefully this one is on one of my top 3 list, other than that, maybe Sisley restorative cream with shea butter, and Sisley flower express gel.
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
The 3 I use most regularly:

~Ice Elements Moisturizer (normal to oily) & their 2 Minute Miracle (face cleanser)

~Candessence Vit C & DMAE Serum

~Lisha Lynn eyeliner and red cover (concealer)

(I know...more than 3 but I stuck to only 3 vendors. Bad Grin ) All of these are my little miracles right now!
I'm finding the large companies are not as good a quality as these smaller ones. Plus I think they are all owned by women. Not that it matters... Liar
VL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
My best three products -

Decleor's vitaroma anti-wrinkle cream for eyes and lips

Decleor's Prolagene Gel

Decleor's Oils -especially Neroli

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
Gosh just three?????

um....

1. Decleor Ylang Ylang oil
2. Decleor balms (essential and ylang ylang)...yes yes, I know it's technically "two" but gotta slip both in somewhere!
3. Mario Badescu drying cream

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't narrow it down to only 3 products so I broke it down into 3 groups because I like to bend the rules as a rule. Laughing

1) CPs, exfol/BHA, emu oil/HA
2) PSF line (so many, so loved )
3) Strong acid peels - major discovery Idea
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I just started learning about skin care. So for a twenty year old skin, my top picks at the moment are:

1. Benzac 2.5% which helped to keep my blemishes under control. Only problem is the dryness and associated flakiness. Can anyone suggest a viable alternative?

2. Neutrogene Gentle Cleansing Milk (comes in a pump) - lightly fragranced and dissolves makeup. What more can one ask for? Stay away from the Ponds version, it is evil.

3. Lush Angel on Bare Skin which I use as an exfoliator because the almond is nice and soft. Would it be possible to use the oatmeal/porridge things one gets from the supermarket as an exfoliator?
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
May I ask, what is neroli oil used for? Thanks..
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Still saying WOW to..

Valmont Renewing pack
Photolagen
ISClinical Active Serum
I have a couple of others, but am only allowed 3. Sad Sad

Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
1) Philosophy Oxygen Peel

the best thing I've ever used on my face! It makes it so soft and velvety. I do this once or twice a week.It's not harsh at all, leaves my face feeling so fresh!

2) Skinceuticals 1.0 retinol

I have oily skin and usually get once a month pms acne. I'm an exfoliating freak and I love seeing the fresh pink new skin that this reveals. I use it everyday.

3) Prescriptives Magic line, my fav is the Magic powder to liquid brush on foundation. It has holographic properties that soften and diffuse imperfections.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
Still saying WOW to..

Valmont Renewing pack
Photolagen
ISClinical Active Serum
I have a couple of others, but am only allowed 3. Sad Sad

Hi Sporty girl. I just got the photolagen last week & wondered how long it took for you to notice a difference. Maybe I'm expecting too much.

Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |