Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carole Maggio Facercise
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:37 am      Reply with quote
Janice, are there new exercises on there? Are they very different from the last dvd you saw? I'm thinking of getting it but would love to know your opinion.
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Not really "new", but revised a bit. The "eye opener" has changed a bit--between the original and the "wish" of another program, a couple are combined (the cheek with the face lift, for example). One lip exercise has been modified, and the jaw has been improved. The one for upper lip fullness is like one on the advanced DVD, but the technique is easier to understand. The neck strengthener has changed. The furrow reducing one is a bit different. She goes through it very slowly with models for the teaching, and then demonstrates them very fast with models for the 8 minute version, which is helpful. The first part of the DVD is advertising, so it isn't that long for the exercises, but (for me) the more clear instructions make it easier to do them correctly. I haven't checked out the CDs yet (I'll probably never use the car one, but will try the lying down one). A few of them, I was already doing, having revised them for time's sake, anyway. I have the original and the advanced, and the book (I got all of those used, the book at the library, so I know there were parts of the instructional DVD set missing), but I have to say that, for me, this one is clearer somehow in its instruction technique, probably its number 1 advantage over the older ones. With the jaw one, especially, I felt a lot more resistance, so I can see how it will create more relief. There is more emphasis on resistance in these,overall,as well. After three or four times, I can see where the technique would be memorized, so it depends on the individual financial situation. But, yes, I think it is worth it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks thats helpful. Does she use just one model or different ones?
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:10 am      Reply with quote
Different ones for the individual exercises and the same one for the fast 8 minute set. That was helpful, since they have a variety of facial shapes and features.
The only thing I add to this series are extra eye exercises; I still don't think there are enough, at least for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:44 am      Reply with quote
I decided I'm going to get this. It will take a while for it to get here, but its worth it. I hope it can undo what I did to myself following that silly Bone massage technique.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Theresa Mary ~ You won't be disappointed with the new ULTIMATE FACERCISE DVD. In fact, you will be quite surprised at how easy it is to understand and how quickly you start to see results. What is the bone massage technique, and what happened to you by using it? Best wishes to you. Aprile :)
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
I just got Carole's new ULTIMATE FACERCISE dvd and all I can say is that it is awesome! There are 13 exercises on the dvd, of which over half of them are brand new (7 to be exact.) The price for the new dvd is $49.95. I feel this is a steal because the original Beginner Facercise dvd was $42.00 and the Advanced $19.95, which combined is $62.00. This NEW ULTIMATE FACERCISE DVD SET contains not only the dvd, but two cds ~ one that includes the 8-minute Super Set which will get you through the routine quicker especially during the busy Holiday Season!! She also includes travel cards w/photos, which explain the exercises in detail if you don't have access to a dvd player. I feel Carole's use of models in this dvd (much like her No Lipo, Lipo dvd) is brilliant because you catch on much better without her providing both the demonstration & explanation. Also, in my opinion, this new dvd is much more detailed in instruction than her previous dvds. The added resistance she includes for quicker toning and firming is really helping me fill out my face more. I am so excited about the promise it holds for me to create an even firmer, fuller & more lifted face. I feel it's a win, win for everyone! Buy it for yourself for Christmas or buy one for your friend who keeps complaining about how old she looks! Happy Holidays Everyone! Best, Aprile
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I only perceived 2 as being "brand new". The rest--at least to me--were modified, streamlined, combined, and/or revised to be more effective. Which they seem as if they will be. And, I do like the format of teaching with a model. That is very helpful.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
This DVD is fantastic for quick results. In two days, I've already seen a difference. You would need the Beginning & Advanced DVDs to get all of the exercises. Plus, many are very different and therefore more extreme. I'm so happy to know about this program. It's saved me money and worry, and helps me feel more confident.
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Lurkers, if you are thinking about creating an account so as to promote your product, I suggest you not do so. Obvious shill posts like the above make me not want to check out this program.
ballerina
5% products discount

Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I agree Hermosa.
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
With the new DVD (CM), I have noticed even more improvement in my TMJ and facial pain. And this is only Day 3! I would like to convince other FMS patients to try this, I will mention it to my dr. in Feb. The extreme resistance I cannot do (due to the pain), but I go through the slower ones and have noticed, again, significant improvement.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
What Hermosa says is true. Please do not join up just to promote a product. A good product speaks for itself. We are very attuned to anyone who is obviously joining just to promote. We hope that isn't true in your case.

I look forward to hearing results from those of us who are using Caroles new product. I for one am anxious to see what it has to offer from an honest, unbiased position.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered this, and looking at the cover, there is a cutie guy on it. Is he one of the models (thats definitely going to help me for my motivation Laughing )
Kayla66

Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hermosa... not sure why you would think I am here to "promote" a product or "lurk," but you are very incorrect. I am brand new on this forum and this was the first subject I found that I can give a true report on. Not a great welcome to the forum, I must say, but I understand being a little skeptical. Anyway, if you do try it, I think you will see why i am so passionate about the exercises. I was about to do plastic surgery or restylane, until I one of my friends got restylane and ended up looking like the Joker. That scared me off and I just want to share my experiences and learn about other natural alternatives
elygirl
5% products discount

Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 am      Reply with quote
I am new to the EDS forum. I'd been trying to decide upon an exercise program for me and my personal style. A friend of mine recommended I check out the EDS forums to help me make an informed decision. I've read posts from many of the different facial exercise forums and decided on the Facercise Program. I ordered the Ultimate Facercise DVD since it was the newest on the market. My review of the program is that it seems easy to use, doesn't take a lot of my time. Once you learn the exercises, the Superset takes only 8 mins. What I observed about the exercises is that Ms. Maggio has you use energy fields and visualization techniques to create the results you wants. She also use resistance techniques. It seems the position of the body is very important to the whole process. Of course, the actual exercises are important as well. I can really feel certain areas of my face burn when I am through with an exercise. Also when I am done with the whole routine, my face feels achy so I know it is working. I can't wait to report back results. So far I feel my face feels more firm and my lips seem more plump. But, I've only had my DVD one week so I will keep you all posted!! Happy Holidays! Elygirl
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Is the guy on the cover actually in the dvd, its not got here yet and I'm going to be really disappointed if there is no eye candy Laughing
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary, you're funny Very Happy
Yes, he is the first model, so you won't have to wait long!

5% products discount

Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I was wondering if Ultimate Facercise is meant to be a new and improved version of Carole's Facercise program, or if it's necessary to have all of the DVDs to get a complete facial work-out. I only have $ to spend on one DVD at this time and Ultimate Facercise has piqued my interest.

TIA Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
I hope you will report back in the coming months Elygirl regarding your progress using the new DVD program. That is always appreciated.

And Kayla66 - Those of us who have been here a while will tell you we at times run into the brand new poster who will gush about a product, etc. to help promote it and then will never be heard from again. That is why Hermosa said that - I've been doing facial exercise faithfully for over a year and a half and two-days is very quick to see a difference. That is probably why she wrote that. It is not to scare you away or to discredit you. I'm glad you feel the results are there and hope you will continue to post with more specifics.

So, a question for you: By your first post do you mean that you need to get both the Beginning and Advanced DVDs in addition to the new DVD to make the difference you found?
Or are you saying that the new DVD has all of the exercises that are found on the other DVD'S? If so you must have all of Carole's DVD's to know that (I assume). Why didn't you start sooner? I am very curious about her program.

Theresa Mary - By All Means - let us know about your thoughts on the DVD when it arrives.... Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Nanella, I'm really not sure which one would be best, either, for someone just beginning--an e-mail to Ms. Maggio might answer your question--but, in my opinion, the new one targets the same areas of the face and neck using exercises from both the beginners and the advanced that have been upgraded (some completely) for efficacy. So, I would think that if you ordered the Ultimate, you could then check out the book (which has beginner and advanced--maybe even the Beginner's DVD, some libraries have copies that have been donated) from your local library (maybe even inter-library loan), compare the two, and modify the program to suit your needs. Money is tight with me, too, so I totally understand!

5% products discount

Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sistersweet,

I will definitely post again with an update. I am always happy to learn about new things and will be happy to share my results. For now, I am enjoying doing the exercises, find them easy and quick, and my face does feel like it's had a workout when I am done. I'm feeling confident that I'll have some nice results come 2010! Happy holidays everyone! Elygirl
Bessie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Welcome Kayla66 - hope you return to keep us informed of your progress. I certainly didn't think you were using this forum to promote a product for ulterior motives. (People, people, people - it's a DVD fer cryin' out loud - think who is going to benefit if everyone buys it?!) I think we need to be more accommodating to those new on the forum - the self-promoters will be found out soon enough without jumping on someone's first post. Now back to the subject at hand: I'm tempted to get Carole's new DVD because, although I use Ageless facial exercises and got some positive results within a few days (tightened up my eye area but I was quite "flabby" there!), I hit a plateau after several months. Maybe I need a new challenge so I'll get Carole's DVD as a late Christmas present to me from me. Thanks to all the posters who give us their valuable opinions! Cheers!
JaniceC.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:11 am      Reply with quote
I have hit a plateau, as well--espcially in the eye area (my weak spot due to allergies and swelling). I'm doing Carole Maggio's, both the ultimate and the advanced, a "winking" exercise, and one from "yoga for eyes", plus three times weekly eye massage. Does anyone have any other suggestions? Some days, the swelling is down--but on others--YIKES! I've also got to say that my TMJ is almost totally gone due to Facercise, though!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |