Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carole Maggio Facercise
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Llina,

I total understand where you are coming from. I believe the intent of this thread was to share experiences and be helpful to one another. I get PM's all the time about technique, even from those who do not own the DVD. I am always here to try and help in any way I can....giving little hints here and there. AND I will continue to do so for anyone who asks. I want others to be successful and be able to create and see the positive changes they so desire! I know it is possible!! I am not sure about the customs thing, as I live in the states, but I know that Carole does ship everywhere. It just may take a little longer. I think you will be happy with the exercises as an addition to the other natural techniques you are using to stay youthful! It is nice to know we an take control of the aging process without going under the knife Smile Best wishes to you, Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Going back to the discussion at hand, I love the Nose Shortener Exercise and the Jaw one. The new dvd does have models demoing it. Even though I had the basic dvd before purchasing the ultimate one, I think the Ultimate dvd does a better job of explaining that exercise.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Aprile, just to explain, I'm not against Facercise and still do one or two exercises from it - was simply sharing my own personal experiences. I ordered the new one after reading comments on how good it was from people (such as yourself) and wanted to see how different it was in comparison to the other (I had the basic) after hearing such good reviews about it. I still do her nose shortener exercise which I absolutely adore and love (neither Ageless nor FE have anything similiar).

I'm not bashing Facercise at all, and have read some great things from others about it but think that I shouldn't be subjected to nasty comments like this thread seems to be doing. I'm just speaking up to say it wasn't completely for me thats all - I'm sure this will be perfect for other ladies out there. I've never been happy completely with any one program - and I know that many of us do mix and match programs after reading comments from others in threads like this, or even learning little tips - like you gave with the nl exercise as thats one I still struggle with but have been feeling differences since following your tips.

aprile wrote:
TheresaMary,

I find it interesting that you would order the new DVD if you were not at all happy with the Facercise program when you tried it once before. I also noticed that you use FlexEffect and Ageless. Just saying, not sure why you would want to be using all of those programs at the same time, particularly if you were already so happy with the Flex or Ageless program. (I could see you picking some exercises from one program and some from another.) One of the things that I have noticed by watching the models perform the exercises on the new Ultimate Facercise DVD is that, even as a long-time Facerciser, I was holding my mouth in the wrong position when performing many of the exercises. The way you hold your mouth will most definitely affect your results because you won't be targeting the muscle correctly. For instance during the face filler (widener) exercise. She has you hold your mouth by making a small mouth, not a like a smile. This targets the muscles differently and has produced better results for me. Even though I had my own personal cassette tape, I didn't see it visually, so I was doing it wrong. So seeing it performed on the DVD made all the difference for me! That is why it is very difficult to just go out and get a $12 book and expect to get the best possible results with any program. I think anyone looking for a facial exercise program would be very pleased with this new DVD. Not only are the exercises easy to learn, perform and take very little time, you will see results. Muscles build over time so be aware of the subtle, yet positive changes that are occurring along the way. Be patient and encouraged because you will see more and more positive results over time. All the best, Aprile

Ilina, I've never said I don't believe in Facercise and surely as I have purchased it am I not entitled to share my experience? Isn't that what the forum is for - feedback whether good or bad to help others make their own decisions?

I agree TheresaMary you do have a right to voice your opinion even if others do not agree. What is happening here? If something doesn't work for me then, shouldn't I have the right to say it? The fact of the matter is that this is what forums are about. I come here to read what other people have had experiences with...maybe, it doesn't work for them, but it will work for me, but you know? That is a choice I make. Everyone is different and so is their skin so, please bear in mind that no particular thread is always going to be raving about a particular product. I know this has nothing to do with me however, if we start silencing our opinions to make others feel better about a product they like then, what is the purpose of coming here?
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
aprile wrote:
Hi Llina,

I total understand where you are coming from. I believe the intent of this thread was to share experiences and be helpful to one another. I get PM's all the time about technique, even from those who do not own the DVD. I am always here to try and help in any way I can....giving little hints here and there. AND I will continue to do so for anyone who asks. I want others to be successful and be able to create and see the positive changes they so desire! I know it is possible!! I am not sure about the customs thing, as I live in the states, but I know that Carole does ship everywhere. It just may take a little longer. I think you will be happy with the exercises as an addition to the other natural techniques you are using to stay youthful! It is nice to know we an take control of the aging process without going under the knife Smile Best wishes to you, Aprile

thank you aprile for all your help.
Quote:
It is nice to know we an take control of the aging process

that's exactly what i'm after. Very Happy
i'm positive that facercize can give me that a little extra that manual and electrical cannot. i'm going to buy it now, online from her site. thanks again.

and you're super sweet that you're helping other members even when they don't have a dvd. i believe kind pple are always rewarded. god bless you!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Skincarefreak thank you for your comments. Many times I have learned many tips from valuable ladies here which have helped me personally out and as you say there is no one thing which works for everyone, but sometimes I think that if reading about someone else's negative experience can help you avoid their mistakes its worth sharing. As you say its up to people to make up their own minds based on the facts, and thats something that I personally have done and think people should be encouraged to do without personal attacks and namecalling.
skincarefreak wrote:

I agree TheresaMary you do have a right to voice your opinion even if others do not agree. What is happening here? If something doesn't work for me then, shouldn't I have the right to say it? The fact of the matter is that this is what forums are about. I come here to read what other people have had experiences with...maybe, it doesn't work for them, but it will work for me, but you know? That is a choice I make. Everyone is different and so is their skin so, please bear in mind that no particular thread is always going to be raving about a particular product. I know this has nothing to do with me however, if we start silencing our opinions to make others feel better about a product they like then, what is the purpose of coming here?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
Llina ~ You are more than welcome. Yes I have heard you can only go so far with the manual and mechanical devices. That's because you aren't really building any muscle, as you can with facial exercises. After you receive your DVD, if you happen to run into something you aren't clear about, you can either ask me here or PM me. TheresaMary ~ if you need more clarification on any of the exercises, please feel free to ask. Not every program is for every person because we are all so very different and we are looking to achieve different "looks" with the program we choose. I've had people PM me reasons they did not like other programs (which I won't name) because my intent is not to bash other programs. These women were very unhappy with their results or the "look" they achieved or just the lack of results from using other programs and wanted some tips about some of the Facercise exercises. Again, I am not here to bash any other program. I'm just here to share my personal experience with Facercise and the new Ultimate program and to shed a little light about how you perform the exercises, hold your mouth, etc. will create different results. I have seen on other threads a lot of bickering though and I think it's really counter productive because the whole sense of sharing info gets lost. Not that I'm saying that was your intent....I think that is what Llina was referring to. Take care, Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the offer Aprile. I do own the program, and just wanted to share my experience of it and thats the reason I posted. I don't think there will ever be a one size fits all program.... but I think people have a right to hear all reviews: positive and negative. Even with the other programs I use, they are not perfect for and like many here I mix and match.

EDS supports products, and sometimes I have read raves about a particular brand, to try it out for myself and see it unsuitable for my own skin.... and have commented as such to help others who may have similiar skin types etc. There is a huge difference between offering a review and bickering, and I would just add that my comments were a review of the product (which I purchased like you) and not an attempt at bickering.

Theresa
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:33 am      Reply with quote
I ordered CM's ultimate facercise. I've been curious about it for a long time. I also feel Aprile has been a terrific advocate for this program and helpful to many on here.

Back to Facercise. I'll let ya'll know what I think of this program once I recieve it. I've been a huge fan of FE for a long time and have had wonderful results there as well. As far as I'm concerned facial exercise is the best anti-aging tool out there. I also think Carole Maggio has maintained a lovely appearance and I appreciate her obvious devotion to women and women's issues.

Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Recent posts which included snideness and personal digs have been removed (or edited) together with related responses—if you wish to continue, please take it off-line.

The bottom line is that as long as members are respectful, civil and on topic, all opinions, whether positive or negative, are welcome. Thank you to those who reported the posts.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:21 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Skincarefreak thank you for your comments. Many times I have learned many tips from valuable ladies here which have helped me personally out and as you say there is no one thing which works for everyone, but sometimes I think that if reading about someone else's negative experience can help you avoid their mistakes its worth sharing. As you say its up to people to make up their own minds based on the facts, and thats something that I personally have done and think people should be encouraged to do without personal attacks and namecalling.
skincarefreak wrote:

You are very welcome. Smile
havana8

Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
re-posting for blondyblondy from http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=37401

blondyblondy wrote:
I have been reading the post about facial exercises and decided to get Carole Maggio one.

I emailed her and she have been really helpful and nice, she told me to get the ultimate facercise dvd and told me which areas of my face i should work on.

Those of you who are using this program... do you think i need to get the beguinner and advanced dvd´s too? I mean would i get a good work out and understand the exercises well just by getting the ultimate one? Or i will be needing the others to understand the ultimate one?

As well she told me to use the nose straightener exercise on the ultimate facercise dvd as my nose is slighly gone to one side... have any of you try the nose straightner exercise to make your nose straight? If so have you gotten good results?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Just so that you understand TheresaMary ~ Carole Maggio gets 1,000's of emails a week. That makes it rather difficult to get back to people the same day. I know she also answers each and every email personally; she does not have an assistant answer for her. She also runs a spa, so there's not that much time in a day. Anyway, the offer still remains. Again, results don't happen overnight either. That DVD hasn't been out very long....I believe the first copies were only received mid December so that's only two months time. Results can often be noticed within a few weeks if one is aware of the subtle changes taking place. That is, however, if you are performing the exercises correctly. I used the DVD for a few weeks myself to make sure I followed her instructions to the letter. Now I am using the Super Set DVD. I think too since I have been exercising my face for so long, the muscles have memory and may react quicker .... just guessing. If you feel disappointed, you should contact her again & ask for help ... Like I said, I am all ears and willing to shed any light that i can. Take care, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Blondy ~ I have a nose that once curved to one side and her nose transformer exercise helped to straighten my nose. You should get the Ulitmate DVD. The Beginner program is nice, but this Ulitmate DVD is an updated version of that one. The Advanced program has some really good exercises to address specific areas of the face that need extra help. I believe the nose exercise exercise to correct a crooked nose is also on there, but it's also on this new DVD. So, no you don't need the other DVD's! HTH, Aprile Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I agree to get the ultimate DVD. This is the latest and greatest with visuals. Nothing else could compare.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Can facial exercises really straighten a nose?

I'm getting rhinoplasty soon and the surgeon has told me my nose was probably injured at one point as it's slightly bent and he has to realign the bone. Exercises will change muscle but not bone, surely? I realise everyone's nose is different but it seems a tad unlikely.

I'd also like to hear other exercisers views on this (even experiences from other programmes) as it's a pretty grand statement to make! I'll be very impressed if exercises do work. Forgive my scepticism.

I would love to see pictures, Aprile?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Aprile, I appreciate your offer, but I'm now quite happy with Ageless and FlexEffect. I don't feel the same struggle that I did with Facercise, although I have to admit I think Carole looks fantastic on the dvd. I still do the odd exercise from facercise, but some I really struggled with but luckily I've found mixing and matching programs has helped me (and others I've read about on EDS) a load. Its addictive when you start learning these programs - the world does become our oyster!

I do admire Carole, for what its worth my original reasons for posting wasn't an attempt at Carole bashing, as Facercise was one of the first books I borrowed from a library on the subject, and I purchased her beginners dvd way back, and then the ultimate dvd. I just felt that it was worth sharing my impressions (and am glad the mods stepped in because namecalling isn't nice at all and I was upset by it). I do understand Facercise has good things about it (as does any program) and as you said before there is no one size fits all out there for all of us.

Theresa

aprile wrote:
Just so that you understand TheresaMary ~ Carole Maggio gets 1,000's of emails a week. That makes it rather difficult to get back to people the same day. I know she also answers each and every email personally; she does not have an assistant answer for her. She also runs a spa, so there's not that much time in a day. Anyway, the offer still remains. Again, results don't happen overnight either. That DVD hasn't been out very long....I believe the first copies were only received mid December so that's only two months time. Results can often be noticed within a few weeks if one is aware of the subtle changes taking place. That is, however, if you are performing the exercises correctly. I used the DVD for a few weeks myself to make sure I followed her instructions to the letter. Now I am using the Super Set DVD. I think too since I have been exercising my face for so long, the muscles have memory and may react quicker .... just guessing. If you feel disappointed, you should contact her again & ask for help ... Like I said, I am all ears and willing to shed any light that i can. Take care, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 am      Reply with quote
ljk wrote:
Can facial exercises really straighten a nose?

I'm getting rhinoplasty soon and the surgeon has told me my nose was probably injured at one point as it's slightly bent and he has to realign the bone. Exercises will change muscle but not bone, surely? I realise everyone's nose is different but it seems a tad unlikely. I'd also like to hear other exercisers views on this (even experiences from other programmes) as it's a pretty grand statement to make! I'll be very impressed if exercises do work. Forgive my scepticism. I would love to see pictures, Aprile?

Hello ljk,

I do have a blog that I have basically dedicated to Facercise because it has helped me so much. I have photos on the blog as well. Once you go there, you can click on the photos to enlarge and see that my nose was indeed curved to one side before I started to use this newer technique to make the correction. I think it's because the tip of the nose is basically cartilage is the reason it worked. You will most likely need to cut and paste the link in order to view my photos. Also once on the blog page, click older posts to see what my nose looked like when I first started Facercising. (Photos of me with my son when he was a baby.) The nose exercise can of course, only do so much, but I think my nose appears more straight now. Here's where to find it ~ http://aprilevesblog.blogspot.com Smile HTH, Aprile
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for directing me to your blog, Aprile. Cute pictures of your boy! I'm never good at spotting subtle changes in pictures; I'm afraid I can't see much difference in your nose. It would be better to see the same pose replicated between the years.

I feel my bump in my nose has got more prominent over the years as well (probably thinning skin) as well as being bent.

Does anyone else have experiences of changing the look of their nose with exercise?

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lousie,

Sorry you couldn't notice much difference in the photos. (I can, but after all it's my nose!) The photos being taken at the exact same angle over the years would have helped too. Not to beat a dead horse, but there are two photos that are taken at somewhat the same angle (my head straight ahead) and taken at similar distances. If you click on Older Posts and click the phot of me holding my son as a toddler with him in the green outfit and me in the denim shirt, you should be able to see that my nose is most definitely curved to the right. Now by contrast, click on the photo of our family at the Yankee game. My nose appears straight in this photo. This is due to the nose transformer exercise. Just saying, you should at least give it a try. After all, what have you got to lose? HTH, Take care, Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:47 am      Reply with quote
You know I had a similar question about Nose Shortener. If it shortens the nose, how comes there is no measurement of noses before or after?

I still do that exercise, after one of the other programs explained that the nose was cartlidge and could be reshaped through massage and mentioned Carole's exercise specifically, but I couldn't help but wonder if it did shorten the nose why there was no real photographic evidence as such. Good question though.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:15 am      Reply with quote
The nose does grow the length of its life, believe it or not. The reason being is that there are muscles in the nose as well. Muscles are muscles, and even the nose will get flabby and appear wider and longer over time. If you will notice many times in older people their nose tips tend to sag and flatten (widen) a bit. What the nose shortener, or nose transformer does is tone the muscles thereby shortening the length of the nose and narrowing the tip. Now, could you compare the results with a nose surgery? No. Can you fix a bump? No. But, if you are looking to fine tune your nose, so that it's more toned and the tip appears more narrow and a little shorter, or straighten a crooked nose, you most definitely can. I don't believe before and afters exist, as this is not the major focus of the program. However, many are happy with their results when using this exercise. I believe Sistersweets uses it every day and likes it a lot. HTH Aprile
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I know the nose does grow, sadly Smile

Uhm, to me the pre-facercise nose http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cv7lbefr2Uc/SpXw8O3j2bI/AAAAAAAAAKg/z27aibbAMKg/s1600-h/001_1.JPG
looks straighter than this later one, http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cv7lbefr2Uc/SpXxMU8-hWI/AAAAAAAAAKo/74eNCD6K1KI/s1600-h/002_2.JPG but it's hard to tell, as your face is slightly angled in both shots.

This is the newest pic: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_cv7lbefr2Uc/SqWqo2B2M-I/AAAAAAAAALY/SkDwZ21IqqA/s1600-h/018.JPG

(As the photographs are in the public domain, I thought it would be easier for other members to compare on here).

I know LouLou (Ageless) had a rhinoplasty; are there FlexEffect nose exercises? (I have Ageless and I know they don't have any, LouLou did FE for a time before Ageless).

I've rarely read of anyone's nose changing through exercise. I know you're not proclaiming a dramatic change, but just trying to gauge how much of a difference to expect. Or maybe I should start a thread?

sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Flex Effect does not have a specific nose exercise in the same way Facercise does. I do the Facercise one at least once/twice a day. (60-90 repititions). Just want to keep what I have from drooping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Louise,

In the two photos you posted, I was not doing the new exercise to straighten my nose. Due to the angle of the second photo, you can see more of the curving in that photo. The photo that shows a straight head on shot from Yankee Stadium is more representative of the straightening effect. Unfortunately, I cannot seem to post that one, but it's on the blog. The newer photo does not, as my head is most definitely tilted and so you cannot tell. If you are interested, I will share how to do the nose transformer exercise. Take care, Aprile
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
This link might work

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_cv7lbefr2Uc/SpXyzdmapNI/AAAAAAAAALA/2Bs_DTEHFKk/s1600-h/Pat%27s+9th+B%27day+at+Yankee+Stadium.jpg
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |