Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carole Maggio Facercise
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I bought CM's Facercise about a month ago and started doing the exercises. I have a question or three for Aprile:
What results are you seeing from the newest version? (over what you already had).

Do you always do the 8 minute superset routine or do you sometimes do the more drawn out, longer one (more time per each exercise)? I'm not sure what Carole recommends here.

I've been a diehard Flex Effect person and won't be weaning totally off this as I have some personal favorites of FE. (mainly mid face to keep the cheeks up, up, up - I even do some Ageless when it pops into my head). Do you think this will have any effect on Carole's exercises?

A comment also - I really like the energy component of these exercises and enjoy the burn. There really is one and that's pretty neat. I never got that with FE.

It feels interesting to change the type of facial training I"m doing - but I think my muscles are liking it - as it is different and I'm waking them up with the new stuff.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:28 am      Reply with quote
Not Aprile but I spoke to Carole with similar questions.

With the superset and other routine, she basically said I could incorporate the 8 minute as soon as I was sure I had learned them all and could feel the burn etc. She said some people do it in a week, and can feel it everywhere and others like to take it slower. She was very enthusiastic, and I must admit I did feel much more motivated about it after talking to her.

I'm like you Sis, I'm a die harder flexer (but also did Ageless but have kind of dropped out of Ageless recently).

I too like the energy stuff, and the burn. But one of the trainers said recently that you could incorporate the energy principles into FlexEffect. The only thing that I don't get with FlexEffect is the burn, but the other day after reading CM's comments I did a load of reps of each exercise till I got the burn and it was even better than Facercise's burn for sure. I'm wondering whether its a good idea to go for the burn. Its something I kind of remember reading somewhere was not a good thing to do - but can't find it now.

Theresa
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sis,

Before I got the new dvd, I was only doing the exercises once a day. Now that I have learned the routine and know the proper form, etc., I've been using the super set twice a day. It's made a huge difference for me in about a month's time. I am on the thin side and have always had a thin face. My lower face was looking rather gaunt look. I think the new face filler exercise is really working so much better for me than the previous version. I also think my face is just more toned and lifted overall. I do think you need to get the burn in order to get results. You may not feel that you are getting a burn on the lip exercise. It may feel more like a thickening of the upper lip. But that is okay, as you will still results. The one thing I would say about this program is that you will get very good results very quickly. Your face will look very balanced and feminine. I would not however, recommend using another program along with it because you don't want to overbuild your face and have it end up looking too masculine. I have seen photos of women who looked too masculine to me just using one program. They PM'd me wanting to switch to Facercise. Not doing any name calling here. I think if there is one or two exercises you are in love with that might be fine, but again overbuild is not feminine or pretty and you could also strip the muscles by overdoing it. Take good care, Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Aprile

Is there any contraindications to going for the burn - I mean can it do harm?

I take it you mean the other program is FlexEffect re looking masculine? Although you don't say names, and Sis says she is using FE, are you saying you have had messages saying its made people look masculine. I don't think that can be the new program. The older one yes, but the new one is much shorter in comparison. Its kind of like comparing the old facercise with the new one, both are substantially different!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Aprile - thank you so much for your response. it's interesting you mention the lip exercise as I don't actually feel any type of burn in the upper lip but it does get a little bit of a thick or numb feel. I'm plugging away at these and I also like the face filler very much - it feels like it's pulling up and out - lifting the entire facial area.
Carole does look very feminine in appearance - she is a great spokesperson for her exercises.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Sis,

When I finish doing the Face filler exercise, that area is totally filled out. A little while later, it is not quite as full. But, I know it is working because my face looks fuller thatn it did before I started with the Ultimate program. I am hopeful that with my continued diligence performing the super set twice daily, that area will in fact remain completely filled out soon!! Yes, Carole's face looks very feminine and pretty. Obviously changing up her routine has really helped her remain so youthful looking at age 64. All the best, Smile Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Aprile

Is there any contraindications to going for the burn - I mean can it do harm?

I take it you mean the other program is FlexEffect re looking masculine? Although you don't say names, and Sis says she is using FE, are you saying you have had messages saying its made people look masculine. I don't think that can be the new program. The older one yes, but the new one is much shorter in comparison. Its kind of like comparing the old facercise with the new one, both are substantially different!

To me Carole looks good, but she has a slightly unnatural look to her face that I don't want, but some of her features are great, although to me it looks like she's heavily made up (in both this dvd and the no lipo one). Still I own them though and I do get benefit from them. Her hands to me though are a little shocking. It looks to me like she has arthritis or something? Does anyone else notice this or am I the only one?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary,

Going for the burn with facial exercises is an important part of the process. It means you have exercised the muscle to the point of fatigue. I really don't know much about the Flex Effect program personally so I have no clue if the new one is different from the old one. I just know what people have PM'd me. I also think that overworking the muscles of the face can have a negative effect. Therefore, I would not think it would be wise to use two programs simultaneously. As for Carole, I think she looks great. Heck, she's 64 years old! Take care, Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:45 am      Reply with quote
But when you go for the burn, does the sensation change. Tom Haggerty says that the burn is only related to the lactic acid build up, and that’s what produces the so called burn. When I think back to my body exercise days with Jane Fonda's go for the burn, they have said many times that the burn isn't the thing to go for, and I'm thinking the same might be true for the face. Tom says that in the beginning people will experience the burn quite early on, which I found to be true, but that the sensation doesn't continue because usually the cells have detoxed substantially as time goes on. Which other programs do you know say to strive for the burn, its a very interesting point that I'd like to know more about. Carole only writes a paragraph about it in the book and doesn't really cover the burn on her new dvd.

I mean surely its like anything, the longer you do it, the sensations will change etc won't it. Are you saying that you always go for the burn no matter what. Do you ever get to a particular exercise where your unable to get the burn?

I also remember reading somewhere that the burn is where the muscle is deprived of oxygen, which makes me wonder whether its really a good thing at all (how can depriving a muscle of oxygen be healthy?).

Sure she looks great for 64, no question, but I'd like to see her without makeup. Even in her books,. She's heavily made up with very 80's looking makeup and her lips look like she's had some small work done - but I've no quarms about that, hell if I could afford it I would, but I think if its really exercises, or a combo of things then people should be upfront. When I look at her books and her dvds, she looks a little unnatural to me in appearance I'm sorry, just my opinion here. I mean don't get me wrong, I think she looks good, but I can't help how much is her facercise and how much is something else were not being told.

I know from Amazon that many people said that they didn't feel Facercise was enough, and so I'm wondering whether its possible to do the opposite of overbuilding, and underbuild. For example you say with the face filler exercise you get an immediate filling, but from what I saw, its no different than her face widener?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary,

I can't speak to what Tom Haggerty explains. Carole did explain in her book about the lactic acid burn and even related it to Jane if I remember correctly. But, honestly I don't think you need to go into much detail about that. If I perform the exercises correctly and use proper form, and don't get lazy, I always feel the burn. So I don't agree with the detox thing because I should have been thoroughly detoxed a while ago. The one exception might be with the new lip exercise. But, as she explains on the dvd you can also experience a tingling or a numbness or a thickness and that also equates to the burn. Her program is built around energy and visualization techniques, as well as using the body as resistance. I think if you using all of those things, you will succeed. As for Amazon, there are tons of people who have reviewed her OLD book. I believe overall, the book was very well received & there are many more positive reviews on the site than negative. She received 4.5 or higher out of 5 stars, so I would think more people are pleased than disappointed with the Facercise program. The Face Filler Exercise has you hold your mouth differently, hence targeting the muscles in a different way than the face widener exercise. I am defnitely getting better results. As for the critique of Carole and how she looks, I believe we've been down that road before. There are also other natural things that can also help one to look younger, i.e., natural bio-identical hormones, a healthy diet, good quality skincare products, dry brushing, sun avoidance/sunscreen, as well as facial exercises. I definitely don't think she has had anything done to her face. I have looked at many videos of her and to me, she looks pretty much the same. Also, the new lip exercise has already given me fuller lips so I can understand how hers can look fuller using the new exercise technique. Take care, Aprile
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
I think there was only a couple of paragraphs and not much detail in those, but your original statement was "Going for the burn with facial exercises is an important part of the process" - and so far the only program that I've seen that mentions this is Carole's and Tom's. I've yet to discover others where this is mentioned - and there are only a few paragraphs about it in Carole's books. I have 2 of them. I've just got a naturally curious mind thats all so wanted to know further info.

I believe I'm performing the exercise correctly and using proper form, and am certainly not getting lazy and on some exercises but I don't feel the burn. So I guess your saying I'm not doing it properly - which just sounds like a justification to make me seem like I'm not doing the exercises correctly and I'm sorry it just an excuse. Unless you can provide proper info or sources for the burn, its simply marketing hype. Does anyone apart from Aprile feel the burn in every Facercise Execise? Sist? Do you, I know you feel it on some, but all?

I'm no expert, but the detox thing was something I read on the shape your face forum. Even when I have emailed Carole, she seems to ignore that question also, and I was just hoping you might be able to provide more insight.

Recently I spoke with someone who had a session with Carole via videocam and apparently Carole says that she rarely feels the burn nowadays to the same degree as when she started - which is what I was trying to find out. I know Tom says the same thing?

I use both Facercise and Flexeffect, and am sorry to say there are both believes of FE (and I don't believe their hype either extensively), but I'm aware there are also negative reviews of that program, but also on Amazon there are negative reviews of Facercise also. So the point you made about putting down FlexEffect was the point I was addressing. In the same way I've been addressing comments on her No Lipo Program, which I also use.

I'll take your word on her not having any work done. It just looks very strange to me that kind of build she has had, and I most certainly haven't received that from the exercises yet. Sister have you received that same build?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Aprile - When you say you did the ultimate Facercise - do you mean the longer version on the new DVD? I don't know about her older versions so maybe you're referring to that? I'm just wondering if I should just do two of the Superset or if I should continue with the long version at times. (Seems to do more reps mostly).

Hi Theresa Mary - I do feel a burn when I do most of the facercise exercises but not all. For me the burn starts when I get my mouth in the right position and really focus the energy. It's nothing I can avoid - the Burn is real.

I don't get a burn for the nose shortener but feel the pull on the nose as I pump it ....the lip exercise is more of a numbness or feeling that your lip is thick. And the second neck exercise on the DVD does not give me a burn but more of a pressure on the muscles as you stretch the neck. All others, I do feel a burn and sometimes it's a real ouch.

I also want to add that I think Deb Crowley looks lovely also. She has more of the outdoorsy, tom boy look - young, sporty and Carole is more glam, youthful and vibrant in a different way - that's true but you cannot deny the beauty and results of doing facial exercise. I think both of them are natural in that no fillers, no botox use. Both are inspiration for the use of facial exercise.

After doing the lip exercise myself I absolutely believe Carole's lips are her own.
It is very effective. I was surprised. Also the face filler is super good for lifting up and out. I am impressed there also.

That said even as I cycle through doing Carole's exercises I will continue some of FE- thinking probably the scalp flex (which I love), and one of the nose exercises where you go down the sides of the nose to fill in on either side. And maybe a scant few more but I really am going to leave the focus on CM for the time being (a few months to get a feel for results).
I've been doing CM for only a few weeks.

I'm thrilled to know both techniques.

Oh and about body exercise. I think what they said wasn't good is the "no pain, no gain" slogan. It shouldn't be painful but burn is normal for many exercises. I am a regular gym rat and I do get the burn - in the kettle bell class and many others. I got a new dvd that Claudia recommended - Brazil Butt something like that and - talk about a Booty Burn - that is it.... Good stuff. Must thank Claudia.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
I believe I'm performing the exercise correctly and using proper form, and am certainly not getting lazy and on some exercises but I don't feel the burn.

Theresa,

I was by no means referring to you when I said getting lazy; I was referring to myself. I had a cassette that Carole made for me years ago. Well I started using it in a device with headphones lying down. I really wasn't feeling any kind of burn and realized I was getting a bit lazy,not using the body posturing or visualization techniques either. Those things really do make a difference! So now that I am onto the new program using the Super set cd every day, I do feel the burn again. I believe the lactic acid burn is a normal phenomenon for many exercise programs, when you have worked the muscle to the point of fatigue. Just a thought .... Sometimes, unconsciously when we feel a little discomfort we back off instinctively while exercising ... I know I have in the past. For what it's worth, I also believe the key to your success with any program is believing it can and will work for you. Take care, Aprile
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
But when you go for the burn, does the sensation change. Tom Haggerty says that the burn is only related to the lactic acid build up, and that’s what produces the so called burn. When I think back to my body exercise days with Jane Fonda's go for the burn, they have said many times that the burn isn't the thing to go for, and I'm thinking the same might be true for the face. Tom says that in the beginning people will experience the burn quite early on, which I found to be true, but that the sensation doesn't continue because usually the cells have detoxed substantially as time goes on. Which other programs do you know say to strive for the burn, its a very interesting point that I'd like to know more about. Carole only writes a paragraph about it in the book and doesn't really cover the burn on her new dvd.

I mean surely its like anything, the longer you do it, the sensations will change etc won't it. Are you saying that you always go for the burn no matter what. Do you ever get to a particular exercise where your unable to get the burn?

I also remember reading somewhere that the burn is where the muscle is deprived of oxygen, which makes me wonder whether its really a good thing at all (how can depriving a muscle of oxygen be healthy?).

Yes, this is approximately true (modulo the part about the burn being related to detox). As far as I know the burn is related to lactic acid build-up from anaerobic exercise, and over time the muscles can clear the lactic acid out faster. The burn is not something to necessary go for, but also isn't something to necessarily avoid either.

Also, I tend to get the burn more if I do very high reps (so lighter weight) for a longer time, whereas if I do low reps with high weight, I get more of a muscle tiredness and pump/pressure feeling that's hard to describe.

But regardless of your training approach, I think the main thing to go for is muscle fatigue, which usually includes an array of different sensations, including possibly the burn feeling.

HTH Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
Sis,

I thought it said on the DVD that after you learned the routine, you could move onto the Super Set for a quicker version with little explanation only counting and energy or something like that. I don't believe there are that many more "reps" on the longer CD than on the Super Set so I don't think it would hurt to do that one twice daily instead of the longer version. I may incorporate the longer CD at some point, but not on a regular basis. I also feel the 3 exercises you mentioned you don't necessarily get a burn, but you cetainly feel as though you've sufficiently worked the muscles. Sometimes the tip of my nose tingles afer the nose transformer; sometimes not. Maybe when I push up stronger it does. The Lip plumper exercise has aleady made my top lip fuller, and I get the thick feeling rather than a burn. My neck looks good so it must be working!! As for both ladies looking lovely, youthful and natural ~ I agree wholeheartedly with you. There are many different choices out there and different face shapes react differently. I think it's such a wonderful way to remain youthful looking and a real boost to your self esteem. All the best, April Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, it did say that you could move on when you were comfortable and knew the exercises. I do both but I'll probably pare it down to the 8 minutes. So long as it's working I'm a happy camper. Thank you Aprile for your help. I surely appreciate it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:36 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Sis, thats the very point I was making, that I dont get the burn on all the exercises, just a few. Also I have no doubt the burn is real, I know I get it with the lip one also but I never get the burn with the eye exercises, the neck ones or the NL one - in fact the nl one I tried religiously and its never worked for me at all. With Carole's lips though, I find that difficult to judge as she has lipline and lipstick on. Actually with the body exercises, I've recently been reading a book on Method Putkisto where the author says the burn is actually a bad thing, and shouldn't be strived for. I've also heard similar things. As I say, I used to do Jane Fonda where you went for the burn, and remember reading only a little while ago by some experts in a magazine (think it was one that came with the Sunday papers) that said they had evidence that the burn was actually the body breaking down, and simply been starved of oxygen - which I'm not sure if thats such a good thing and so would like to read more on it, but sadly there's very few texts I've found about the burn, so I'm wondering how much of it is hype and mere marketing, rather than scientific fact.

sister sweets wrote:
Hi Theresa Mary - I do feel a burn when I do most of the facercise exercises but not all. For me the burn starts when I get my mouth in the right position and really focus the energy. It's nothing I can avoid - the Burn is real.

After doing the lip exercise myself I absolutely believe Carole's lips are her own.
It is very effective. I was surprised. Also the face filler is super good for lifting up and out. I am impressed there also.

Oh and about body exercise. I think what they said wasn't good is the "no pain, no gain" slogan. It shouldn't be painful but burn is normal for many exercises. I am a regular gym rat and I do get the burn - in the kettle bell class and many others.

CM - you say thats absolutely true about the burn being related to detox, but can you tell me where I can find proof to substantiate it. Its interesting re the higher reps getting a burn for a longer time. As I thought with FlexEffect we're supposed to be going after maxing it out with high pressure or weight of our hands, and haven't felt the burn on many of their exercises either (sigh). They never say to go for the burn either. I'd love to know whether Deb structures her workouts around going for the burn. Seems like its something that they should speak up about moreso.

cm5597 wrote:
Yes, this is approximately true (modulo the part about the burn being related to detox). As far as I know the burn is related to lactic acid build-up from anaerobic exercise, and over time the muscles can clear the lactic acid out faster. The burn is not something to necessary go for, but also isn't something to necessarily avoid either.

Also, I tend to get the burn more if I do very high reps (so lighter weight) for a longer time, whereas if I do low reps with high weight, I get more of a muscle tiredness and pump/pressure feeling that's hard to describe.

But regardless of your training approach, I think the main thing to go for is muscle fatigue, which usually includes an array of different sensations, including possibly the burn feeling.

HTH Smile

Surely doing both could be detrimental in that it results in overbuilding and a non-feminine face in a similar way that Aprile received messages on FlexEffect?

sister sweets wrote:
Yes, it did say that you could move on when you were comfortable and knew the exercises. I do both but I'll probably pare it down to the 8 minutes. So long as it's working I'm a happy camper. Thank you Aprile for your help. I surely appreciate it.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:39 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Thanks Sis, thats the very point I was making, that I dont get the burn on all the exercises, just a few. Also I have no doubt the burn is real, I know I get it with the lip one also but I never get the burn with the eye exercises, the neck ones or the NL one - in fact the nl one I tried religiously and its never worked for me at all. With Carole's lips though, I find that difficult to judge as she has lipline and lipstick on. Actually with the body exercises, I've recently been reading a book on Method Putkisto where the author says the burn is actually a bad thing, and shouldn't be strived for. I've also heard similar things. As I say, I used to do Jane Fonda where you went for the burn, and remember reading only a little while ago by some experts in a magazine (think it was one that came with the Sunday papers) that said they had evidence that the burn was actually the body breaking down, and simply been starved of oxygen - which I'm not sure if thats such a good thing and so would like to read more on it, but sadly there's very few texts I've found about the burn, so I'm wondering how much of it is hype and mere marketing, rather than scientific fact.

sister sweets wrote:

Oh and about body exercise. I think what they said wasn't good is the "no pain, no gain" slogan. It shouldn't be painful but burn is normal for many exercises. I am a regular gym rat and I do get the burn - in the kettle bell class and many others.

CM - you say thats absolutely true about the burn being related to detox, but can you tell me where I can find proof to substantiate it. Its interesting re the higher reps getting a burn for a longer time. As I thought with FlexEffect we're supposed to be going after maxing it out with high pressure or weight of our hands, and haven't felt the burn on many of their exercises either (sigh). They never say to go for the burn either. I'd love to know whether Deb structures her workouts around going for the burn. Seems like its something that they should speak up about moreso.

Oh, I was saying the opposite: that the burn is not related to detox. But everything else that you said in that particular paragraph I was referring to fits in with what I've read about the burn, too. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:44 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Surely doing both could be detrimental in that it results in overbuilding and a non-feminine face in a similar way that Aprile received messages on FlexEffect?

Hi TheresaMary Smile Sorry, I'm lost...Doing both of what?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
Doing both the regular reps track of Caroles and the Superset (so doing double sets in total).
cm5597 wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Oh, I was saying the opposite: that the burn is not related to detox. But everything else that you said in that particular paragraph I was referring to fits in with what I've read about the burn, too. Smile

Oh ok. Can you tell me where you have read about the burn, I'm having difficulty finding any proper sources discussing it. Also do you have any before/afters - it sounds like you really know what your doing and I'd love to see those results (especially after you saying your bf noticed a difference too).
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
I know I have mentioned it on EDS before...but one of my problems with Carole's products is that her amazon 5-star reviews are mostly plants. That is, the reviews are from people who only review her products and nothing else. This makes it appear as though she herself either wrote the reviews (under various names) or recruited friends to do so.

Her products may be great, but when I see a review pattern like that, it's a real turnoff. Aprile, if you are in contact with her, you might want to mention that.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I'm lost. Is the burn considered bad thing? I understand that TheresaMary feels that way do you CM?
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hermosa,

Why would you say such a thing? I have read some of those reviews (certainly not all of them because there are way too many) and people who review her program, review other books as well. I doubt they are "plants" as you call them. She also could not have written them herself, because Amazon does not allow multiple reviews of the same product. Her books are sold worldwide; I believe she even had one translated into Japanese (Facercise is huge there.) Nevertheless, the proof is in the pudding for me. I know it works for me and for many other as well. I believe this forum topic was created and intended as discussion of the program. Also to help others by offering encouragement and at times explanation of the exercises which I am always happy to do. Take care, Aprile
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Doing both the regular reps track of Caroles and the Superset (so doing double sets in total).
cm5597 wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

Yes, overdoing it is an individual thing, but that's totally possible that would be overdoing it for many people

TheresaMary wrote:
cm5597 wrote:

Oh ok. Can you tell me where you have read about the burn, I'm having difficulty finding any proper sources discussing it. Also do you have any before/afters - it sounds like you really know what your doing and I'd love to see those results (especially after you saying your bf noticed a difference too).

Oh gosh, I often remember many of the places I pick up information, but I do not remember at all where I hear about the burn, just that it was not from original primary sources (i.e., research articles). Googling "lactic acid" and "burn" might help.

Smile

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |