Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Wish List
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:12 am      Reply with quote
What product do you have in mind that you would like to buy soon?

Mine are all the serum from IS CLINICAL.
MarthaB
5% products discount

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm very tempted b y Janson Beckett products especially the alpha derma CE, just have too much Perricone to use up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I would love to purchase the Tua Viso and Easy Eye Solutions. They are definitely at the top of my list! The ladies over on the Easy Eye Solutions thread are having amazing results and I think it might be worth a try.

I'd also like to try Dr. Brandt Pores No More.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
My list:
skinceutical CEF, is clinical active serum, Revive renewing moisturising cream...
But it is only my wish list...
bugaboo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Mine is that really expensive Valmont stuff $500 plus. I would never buy that, would pay that for a dress but not face care.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Peter Thomas Roth Radiance Oxygenating Masque is on my list and I'll buy it next month, haha Very Happy
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
I have got enough skincare products at home. But I would like to get more NARS makeup. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:15 am      Reply with quote
Its make up on my wish list too, some Bobbi Brown and Laura Mercier.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:05 am      Reply with quote
There's really only one thing on my wish list at the present time, and that's something to help the lower face sagging. I just haven't quite decided what that is.
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I´d like to try La Mer gel-cream...I have read good reviews in MUA.
Lara1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, repurchase almost all products from Valmont and Cellcosmet again. Also, I would like to get some mineral make up like True Cosmetics and Bare minerals, which do not sold to Canadians...

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 am      Reply with quote
I do like very good but also pricy Swizerland made cosmetics. I would like to buy Valmont, Cellcosmet, Niance, and Juvena. haha~
eraseunavez
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:49 am      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet, worth every penny?. I have not tried anything of this brand.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 am      Reply with quote
Haha, my wish is to have every single item of Bobbi Brown makeup~~~
And, for skincare....I still do not know which brand is really suitable to me, so I do not have any wish item on my skincare list now...
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Is Youth
Prolight

Fraxel Treatment with a great dermatologist (this one is pricy)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
Is Youth
Prolight

Fraxel Treatment with a great dermatologist (this one is pricy)

Hi, how long have you been using prolight? Is it the red/infrared one? What kind of results are you noticing?
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
A worm bin to compost with.... Oh wait...

Maybe it's a good sign that I haven't been all over the internet looking for something new... The only product I want is a lotion that I discovered at the local spa... that smells divine!!! The price was crazy... I'm thinkin' I might mix some essential oils myself to mimic!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:50 am      Reply with quote
I think my next purchse is the Obagi Clear. I am considering adding on the Blender as well, which I have already tried. I am waiting for a sale over here, hopefully over the Labor Day weekend.

5% products discount

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 am      Reply with quote
Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner

Many friends mentioned it to me.
flyflyonly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
dilemmas wrote:
Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner

Many friends mentioned it to me.

I'm using the Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner now, and it's not so good as it is supposed to be. I do not understand why there are lots of friends saying that this toner is so natural and benefit to our skin. At least, for me, I can not see any difference with any other brand's toner.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
NB diamond cream. Very interested in it.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |