Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 2: More Questions and Feedback
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
BYW, what is the typical refund policy for these products? Considering they take months to work, say they don't work for me and it has been 3 months, would I still be able to return them and get a refund?

From what Dr Huber has said, the refund policy is there for people who try the products and find that they *cannot use them* - meaning, they have a major allergic reaction, severe irritation, etc. People who cannot tolerate the products will know within a few uses, so if someone sends back a mostly used bottle, it will most likely raise eyebrows . I'll try to find his quote on this. (Btw, this is excluding situations like Sandralee's, whose problems are probably the result of a very questionable routine given by her esty)

IMO, if you use them for 3 months and just don't see anything exciting, it's not reason to get a refund... just don't buy them again if you aren't happy with them. Three months is not very long with this line, though, and as long as you aren't having any specific problems, most people are better off waiting 6 months before deciding that it isn't working.

For most users, the supply will easily last 6 months or more, so if you've already paid for it, you might as well try it for the long haul -- no sense in dumping it prematurely.

ETA - I'm just making a general statement here, of course, since Amy isn't planning on dumping her products. Thank goodness for the edit key because my communication skills have taken nosedive lately Embarassed
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:

Hi Nadjazz!

Good to have you here! I echo Lexy and Lowbrow's advice. You have rosacea and minor changes can trigger a flare (as you experienced with the jojoba). I would be extremely cautious and just use the Rosacea drops daily on the spot and top with the Ointment RX. If it starts getting irritated, cut back on the Rosacea drops.

Hi, boski -
It's been a week now of daily rosacea drops topped with ointment RX (only on the spot), and I have had no irritation at all! As for the rest of my face, I follow the 3x/week application, as Nanci from NCN instructed.

boski wrote:

The 302 drops are stronger and have more Avogen, but the Rosacea Drops have Avogen as well. I would be hesistant to use the 302 drops on a daily basis for rosacea skin types. That is going to be too much for your skin to handle at this point.

boski, it's as if my face has different "regions". My rosacea is contained to very specific areas...my derm even commented on how some areas of demarcation are practically a straight line! The scar is on an area that is extremely healthy and resilient. Having said that, though, your post clarifies for me the difference between the rosacea drops and the 302 drops, and I understand that I need to proceed with caution. I'll stick with the rosacea drops for now.

boski wrote:

Seems you are doing a good job of "reading" your skin and adjusting the regimen. I also read on the professional website that for burns that they recommend alternating the 302 drops and the C Boost. So plan on adding that in a few months when you are able to use the 302 drops.

I did my homework, and read all of part 1, and still refer back to it, LOL! What I read over and over again is that you must follow the protocol and not deviate by throwing in other products, or applying more frequently than advised. That is so simple to do, I now have more free time on my hands.

The standard rosacea protocol calls for adding in the C Boost at week 7, so I already have them on hand. I'll give it another week with just the drops, then add in the C boost (only on the spot).

Thanks to all you lovely ladies for the welcome and advice! I really hope this works for me, because I am luuurving the simplified regimen!

Yesterday afternoon, I showered and did my 302 evening routine, then topped it off with recovery minerals because I was going out to dinner with friends. When I went to bed that night, I just slept with my recovery minerals still on...and woke up to calm skin!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
could this be used when starting the 302 products, as the 302 website didn't say one way or the other,

Amy, were you referring to the Plus Serum, or the regular 302 Serum?

For the Plus Serum, the 302 website says this:

Prior experience with 302 Drops or 302 Serum highly recommended.

So, stick with the regular strength 302 products for now. The 302 drops and serum are the same thing, but the serum's more like a lightweight lotion texture. Some people prefer prefer that over the lipid based version.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:

boski, it's as if my face has different "regions". My rosacea is contained to very specific areas...my derm even commented on how some areas of demarcation are practically a straight line! The scar is on an area that is extremely healthy and resilient. Having said that, though, your post clarifies for me the difference between the rosacea drops and the 302 drops, and I understand that I need to proceed with caution. I'll stick with the rosacea drops for now.

Putting the ORX on top accelerates the efficacy of the Avogen, so you are smart to not use the 302 drops right now.

nadjazz wrote:

I did my homework, and read all of part 1, and still refer back to it, LOL! What I read over and over again is that you must follow the protocol and not deviate by throwing in other products, or applying more frequently than advised. That is so simple to do, I now have more free time on my hands.

The standard rosacea protocol calls for adding in the C Boost at week 7, so I already have them on hand. I'll give it another week with just the drops, then add in the C boost (only on the spot).

You don't know what a HUGE relief it is for me to hear that you have read the whole thread already. I know you will have less problems because you have done the preparation and homework...you should be congratulated

I will quote a line from Arya2 that describes 302 skincare perfectly: "302 is a most pardoxical line - extremely complicated while being the simplest of lines".

The science is complicated, but it is so simple to use. So simple that it's hard for most of us to do Laughing
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:
boski, it's as if my face has different "regions". My rosacea is contained to very specific areas...my derm even commented on how some areas of demarcation are practically a straight line!

Shock I have this too! I've never met or heard of anyone else who does, I thought I was the only one! I have a two and a half inch strip right down the center of my forehead where I get rashy, with visible, straight lines of demarcation. It started with that forehead strip and patches on my cheeks. then it spread to my temples, and eventually I also started flaring up in "patches" on the corners of my jaw (i.e. on each side), and also just behind my jawline/beneath my ears. It's strange, but it always is in a pattern like that. (At least it symmetrical Rolling Eyes ... lol)

Thankfully, I haven't had any real flare-ups since early spring, and my skin is a good bit more resilient now. It sounds like you're moving in this direction too Very Happy

ETA - I started off using the Rosacea Drops and they helped a lot, but eventually I added the Active Recovery Drops into rotation and that helped just as much as (maybe more than) the Rosacea Drops by themselves.
artgal1958
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I just want to warn people again (Boski has spoken about this in the other 302 thread) that the acne serum is quite powerful. I bought it to use as an anti-aging or "clarity" serum. I used it about 5 days ago and I am still experiencing severe dryness and patchy areas. I have been using 302 (including hi-potency 302 drops, A boost, C boost) so my skin should have been ready for the acne serum (which has been described as "twice as strong as A boost and a bit different") but it has been quite harsh.
Lexyg
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

That is 5x per day until you reach 50 posts......Sorry if I am posting too much....I didn't know posting is a problem.....I figured out why my posts were not going through and it was because I was using AOL, when I switched to Internet Explorer.....the posting "problem" is fixed......Sorry, I didn't combine this in another post, but I wanted to quote what you said......

Amy, I wasn't saying that you posted too much. I was trying to help by pointing out the days vs posts and that the "restriction" might have kicked in. That wasn't around when I joined many years ago (had to rejoin recently) and surprised me when one gal told me she couldn't talk because of the limit.

Lexy
who thinks the hardest part of using 302 is having patience and less fru-fruing with your skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
HI all - another update and bad news Sad

I just received the calming mist, acne cleanser and sensitive cleanser...sooo I started using these last week. And my breakouts have intensified around my chin area!!!!! Oh my goodness, it looks horrible.
I can't even use actives 3 times a week now, it seems a bit much. This was after I took a week of break from using actives. I've taken several breaks.I'm not sure why my skin has gone into this hypersensitive mode since about the 5 month mark..and especially since I started using the new cleansers. Are there any explanations for this? Perhaps it was reacting to the fact that my skin is no longer being 'fed' those irritants, I don't know.

So now, I think the most sensible thing to do is to take another step back and only mist + recovery minerals for TWO WEEKS and then we'll see what happens when I add back the actives.
This is upsetting because I have had such good results, but it does seem to be going backwards..i.e. skin texture HAS definitely improved, but the breakouts are getting more obvious and more numerous around the chin area. Now I have several red spots around my chin/mouth area, jawline and cheekbones.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
I guess I'm not that fussy. I mean, do people really go to the cosmetic counter and ask for published studies?

My skin, after 8 months and a minor setback with rosacea, 302, no sunscreen and sun, my skin has never looked better. I don't get clogged pores just because I forget to put goop on my face each night. The idea that I don't have to wash my face every day, not put multiple products on my face or risk whiteheads/red zits AND look better for it is pretty darn impressive to me. Not to mention that the cost of 302 products is about half of what I used to spend.

Like lowbrow said, if you need studies that show the products work on someone else's skin, I guess you'll have to wait.

Lexy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have a question, yet again....I have actually wondered this for a while.

What way do you apply moisturizer, to prevent wrinkles? Do you use a circular, upward motion? (I do it this way, instead of rubbing up or down) Is this correct? I guess the same would apply for make-up, right?

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Lexyg wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

That is 5x per day until you reach 50 posts......Sorry if I am posting too much....I didn't know posting is a problem.....I figured out why my posts were not going through and it was because I was using AOL, when I switched to Internet Explorer.....the posting "problem" is fixed......Sorry, I didn't combine this in another post, but I wanted to quote what you said......

Amy, I wasn't saying that you posted too much. I was trying to help by pointing out the days vs posts and that the "restriction" might have kicked in. That wasn't around when I joined many years ago (had to rejoin recently) and surprised me when one gal told me she couldn't talk because of the limit.

Lexy
who thinks the hardest part of using 302 is having patience and less fru-fruing with your skin.

No problem, Lexy, it is difficult ot know what people mean, at times, since we can't see each other while "talking"

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
I have a question, yet again....I have actually wondered this for a while.

What way do you apply moisturizer, to prevent wrinkles? Do you use a circular, upward motion? (I do it this way, instead of rubbing up or down) Is this correct? I guess the same would apply for make-up, right?

I don't think it matters one bit. I don't believe that applying something to your face in a certain way will cause wrinkles, and applying another way is not going to prevent them. I think some people apply topicals in an upward & outward motion for a type of mini-lymphatic massage, though, but I don't really know much more about it.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:
HI all - another update and bad news Sad

I just received the calming mist, acne cleanser and sensitive cleanser...sooo I started using these last week. And my breakouts have intensified around my chin area!!!!! Oh my goodness, it looks horrible.
I can't even use actives 3 times a week now, it seems a bit much. This was after I took a week of break from using actives. I've taken several breaks.I'm not sure why my skin has gone into this hypersensitive mode since about the 5 month mark..and especially since I started using the new cleansers. Are there any explanations for this? Perhaps it was reacting to the fact that my skin is no longer being 'fed' those irritants, I don't know.

So now, I think the most sensible thing to do is to take another step back and only mist + recovery minerals for TWO WEEKS and then we'll see what happens when I add back the actives.
This is upsetting because I have had such good results, but it does seem to be going backwards..i.e. skin texture HAS definitely improved, but the breakouts are getting more obvious and more numerous around the chin area. Now I have several red spots around my chin/mouth area, jawline and cheekbones.

HL, I'm sorry you're having trouble Sad

What was your routine initially, meaning, *before* receiving the cleansers/mist? And are the cleansers/mist the only changes?
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:
Perhaps it was reacting to the fact that my skin is no longer being 'fed' those irritants, I don't know.

Hi Heavenleigh,

So sorry you're having a tough time, it seems like a unending see saw. You are are going through alot of stress with the wedding, that could be contributing.

Also, didn't you just stop the the non-302 cleanser you were using? That might be it. Are you totally off non-302 products now?
I can't imagine the 302 Cleansers causing it.

I agree, you should go to back to transition mode, do the bare mininum of cleansing once a day, water the other time, and mist and recovery minerals for 2 weeks. To help with the breakouts, you can spot treat with the Acne serum or try the Thai rock crystal deodorant trick that was mentioned in Part 1. The ointment for a spot treatment would also work to help heal the breakouts. Did you ever get the Black Currant Oil? I think that should help with your breakouts as well. Try Iherb.com. They ship really fast:

http://www.iherb.com/Health-From-The-Sun-Black-Currant-1000-60-Soft-Gels/3660?at=0

When you restart, I would try 2x/wk instead of 3 at first and slowly build up.

Hope things get back on track soon.
HeavenLeigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
HI Lowbrowscientist,

Let me give you a journey of what 302 has been like for me: I started with 302 early March this year (almost 6 months ago) with the 302 drops and rx ointment, recovery minerals and the acne mist, and a dermadoctor zinc cleanser 2x a day. 302 drops 3x a week. acne mist, and a thin veil of rx ointment (to seal moisture) on my face or recovery minerals in the daytime. I had some breakouts then, but it all recovered quickly..milia started vanishing. Oh yes, I used the BE MMU too throughout.

I did experience fits and bouts of breakouts throughout but my skin was getting firmer and thicker (and finer too) - breakouts became less severe and recovered faster, milia stayed away by large. Everytime I experienced a bout of breakouts, I would back off from the actives for about a week or so..and go back to it - always with better and nicer results. I reduced my application from 6x a week to 3-4x a week...things got better - for a while.

At around the 4 month mark, I started the a bigger jar of ointment rx, which seemed to be causing me to breakout in milia, bumps, clogged pores (not so sure if it was the ointment though) so I stopped using it completed after finding out that it wasn't meant to be used as a moisturiser. Ack. So I continued without the rx ointment, with the C-boost and 302 drops 3-4 times a week, and the recovery minerals + acne mist once or twice a day.

At around the 5-month I emailed Jennifer in a panic because I was breaking out in MILIA again and this hasn't happened since I started with 302. She suspected that I was using something that wasn't compatible - i.e. my dermadoctor cleanser and BE MMU. Perhaps also, I was applying the acne mist too frequently (possible irritation). I took another 1-2 week break from actives, and I ordered new cleansers (sensitive and acne cleansers) and a calming mist.

It all calmed down for a while...then I went back on the actives 3x a night only, with the new cleansers (acne cleanser day and sensitive cleanser night), acne mist 1x a day max, calming mist 1x or 2x, recovery minerals 2x to calm the skin. NO makeup or other non 302 stuff this time. And the breakouts continued to intensify.. as if my skin was TIRED. It is reacting to everything..and I've breaking out like crazy recently (these 1-2 weeks).

I am hitting the 6 month mark soon. I am absolutely baffled because I don't know what's going on, what I'm doing wrong exactly - I have emailed Jennifer again to ask her to specify a strict routine for me. I also asked at what point I should be deciding that 302 isn't for me? I'm so upset as I really truly loved what 302 has done for my skin texture and how the acne actually seemed to heal much faster for a time Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
I am having issues with clogged pores again. So unusual for me to have this, as I never used to break out. I seem to get them in spurts on my chin, forehead, and sides of face at the temple area. I am not sure if my hormones are changing and that is what is causing the bumps or not.

Boski (or anyone who knows) would the longer use of the US twice a week be causing this to happen or is that unlikely?
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:

And the breakouts continued to intensify.. as if my skin was TIRED. It is reacting to everything..and I've breaking out like crazy recently (these 1-2 weeks).

I am hitting the 6 month mark soon. I am absolutely baffled because I don't know what's going on, what I'm doing wrong exactly - I have emailed Jennifer again to ask her to specify a strict routine for me. I also asked at what point I should be deciding that 302 isn't for me? I'm so upset as I really truly loved what 302 has done for my skin texture and how the acne actually seemed to heal much faster for a time Sad

Heavenleigh, that must be so frustrating!

I'd like to echo Boski's suggestion that you back off to a transition type regimen for awhile (which, it sounds like you are already doing that). As she also mentioned, stress might be playing a role in this, too. Cleanser (only once a day) and Recovery Minerals are going to be your best friends right now, I think. Ditto Boski's suggestion that a *light* application of the ointment might be good for helping the breakouts heal, and the salt crystal deodorant trick would definitely be worth trying. I'm pretty sure iHerb.com carries it, so you can get it when you're getting the Black Currant Oil supplements should you decide to give them a try.

Hopefully a pared down regimen will get your skin back to baseline, and you can start very slowly adding things in from there.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I am having issues with clogged pores again. So unusual for me to have this, as I never used to break out. I seem to get them in spurts on my chin, forehead, and sides of face at the temple area. I am not sure if my hormones are changing and that is what is causing the bumps or not.

Boski (or anyone who knows) would the longer use of the US twice a week be causing this to happen or is that unlikely?

That is so odd, Riley, but that pattern of breakouts is exactly where I started breaking out when my hormonal breakouts started, except that I also had breakouts in the area to the side of my neck just beneath each ear/behind the jawline. And then when I had rosacea flare-ups, I started getting rashy in those areas as well, when previously it had only been my cheeks/forehead.

My uneducated guess is that this is somehow hormone-related, but hormones might not be the only issue. For that matter, it might not even be the primary issue, but I bet it's a contributor.

I take a supplement called Dimpro (I purchase the one at Vitacost.com, made by FoodScience of Vermont) that has all but eliminated this issue for me. If the problem doesn't clear up on it's own, this might be worth looking into: http://www.vitacost.com/FoodScience-of-Vermont-Dimpro
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
That is so odd, Riley, but that pattern of breakouts is exactly where I started breaking out when my hormonal breakouts started, except that I also had breakouts in the area to the side of my neck just beneath each ear/behind the jawline. And then when I had rosacea flare-ups, I started getting rashy in those areas as well, when previously it had only been my cheeks/forehead.

My uneducated guess is that this is somehow hormone-related, but hormones might not be the only issue. For that matter, it might not even be the primary issue, but I bet it's a contributor.

I take a supplement called Dimpro (I purchase the one at Vitacost.com, made by FoodScience of Vermont) that has all but eliminated this issue for me. If the problem doesn't clear up on it's own, this might be worth looking into: http://www.vitacost.com/FoodScience-of-Vermont-Dimpro

Thanks, Low. I am thinking hormonal, as well. Oh lucky me, bumps and wrinkles! Laughing I'll check into the Dimpro. I remember hearing/reading about that before, so I'll do some research on it!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Are these little bumps like whiteheads or big pimply bumps?

You know, weird as it seems, this may be a sign your skin is starting to react to things again and is bringing fragmented proteins to the surface. It may be a delayed "uglies" stage and a good sign that your skin's waste functions are kicking up a notch.

After applying your actives, I would reduce the US treatments to those areas to once a week and see if this helps. If you still break out, stop the US completely, continue applying the actives as usual. If you still break out, reduce the frequency of actives. Eliminate one thing at a time and see what happens. You're not using the ointment RX as a moisturizer are you? That could be it too.

If that doesn't work, then I would approach it as a hormone problem.
HeavenLeigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

You know, weird as it seems, this may be a sign your skin is starting to react to things again and is bringing fragmented proteins to the surface. It may be a delayed "uglies" stage and a good sign that your skin's waste functions are kicking up a notch.

After applying your actives, I would reduce the US treatments to those areas to once a week and see if this helps. If you still break out, stop the US completely, continue applying the actives as usual. If you still break out, reduce the frequency of actives. Eliminate one thing at a time and see what happens. You're not using the ointment RX as a moisturizer are you? That could be it too.

Boski, that is an interesting comment. Do you think a delayed uglies phase is possible after stopping all possible sources of irritants even 5-6 months down the track? e.g. wrong cleansers and makeup.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
HeavenLeigh wrote:
boski wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Boski, that is an interesting comment. Do you think a delayed uglies phase is possible after stopping all possible sources of irritants even 5-6 months down the track? e.g. wrong cleansers and makeup.

I would have to think that is a distinct possibility depending on what the irritant is. It sure sounds like a withdrawal syndrome to me. The BE MMU is not good, it has bismuth in it. I would never use that again. The dermadoctor cleanser, I don't know what the ingredients are, but using that 2x a day with everything else may have been too much for your skin to handle. Avogen boosts the skin's reactions to other actives you may be using, keep that in mind. That's why if you use currently use Differin, Taz, or Retin A you HAVE to reduce the usage if you use Avogen with those. The irritation potency is greatly increased when you add Avogen to the mix.

After your skin has calmed down, start a beginner regimen and slowly add things one at a time.

Just illustrates why a total transition off everything non-302 is a good idea from the get go, to prevent these sorts of unpredictable events from happening.

I'll ask Dr H for his opinion about your case next time I talk to him.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
boski wrote:

Interesting - it hadn't even occurred to me, but Dr Huber does say that ultrasound will do this, it helps to speed up the waste removal process. That's why it's so helpful for removing lipofuscin(sp).

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Riley, maybe this is actually a good thing! Very Happy
HeavenLeigh
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Boski,

Yes, it would be nice if you could ask Dr. Huber! Thanks!! Very Happy

Perhaps it is a case of '* spam alert * to irritants' - though when I started using 302, I didn't think I could actually be addicted to irritants unless they were acids/retin-A/peels all of which I stopped when I started the 302 regimen. The dermadoctor cleanser though not acidic, according to Jennifer, has a bunch of icky irritating stuff in it. It's *supposed* to be good for your skin (i.e. the zinc in it which clears my seborrheic dermatitis). The BE MMU is also irritating according to Jennifer. I
ve stopped both of these things now.

After 5-6 months, I am only starting to get a *slightly* better idea of just how strict 302 regimens SHOULD be! (and how complicated the skin is..heh) If this were actually a case of 'transition off irritants' even if the irritants were non-acidic. I'll keep everyone posted on the results - starting from scratch! Fingers crossed..... Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 am      Reply with quote
I figured I would update with my experiences, too.

I tried the products several months (maybe even a year ago) and gave up on them. My skin cold not tolerate the bar soap, liquid cleanser, or mist. It was awful. I tried just using the drops but I wasn't sure if they were doing anything. My skin hates a lot of products that other people love so I wasn't that surprised.

A few weeks ago I got sick of my current skincare and my 51-year old skin and I started using the Drops at night. I am seeing a very noticeable difference in the texture of my skin. I am very happy!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:59 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |