Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 2: More Questions and Feedback
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
302 FAQ for Newbies
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=33409
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 1: Intro to a Non-Acid Regimen
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=28855
::REVIEW:: 302 Skincare Part 2: More Questions and Feedback
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35321

Welcome to Part 2 of the 302 Skincare blog!!

This thread is a continuation of the original thread "::REVIEW::302 Skincare Part 1: Intro to a Non-Acid Regimen". The main purpose of this new thread for current 302 users to exchange information, ask questions, and post feedback of results. As you know by now, the original thread has been locked per my request. I felt it was getting too big, too unwieldy, and hard to keep up with all the new posts. You can still read the thread, but no new posts will be allowed.

If you are new and not familiar with 302 skincare, you should read the original thread first, "302 FAQ for Newbies" listed at the top of this post.

We welcome new users to post on this thread, but please read the 302 FAQ and my first post on the Part 1 thread before posting here. It should answer 90% of the questions that most new users have. Also, if you have the time, you should try to read Dr. Huber's blue highlighted notes and as much as the first thread as possible. It contains heaps of valuable information which will help you understand how the skin functions and how 302 works with the skin to restore it to a healthier state without using harsh chemicals, acid peels, and exfoliants. Even though it will take a long time to read through Part 1, it will be a time-saver in the long-run, plus you will gain a lot of knowledge about skincare in general, gadgets, nutrition, and health issues as well. Much of the information comes from contributions from other users, not just me and Dr. Huber. We have a very informed group of people here. This knowledge will help you make sensible and safe skincare choices even if you decide not to use 302 in the end, so I really recommend new users read as much of Part 1 as possible. It doesn't have to done in one sitting, either. Read a little bit every day.

So let's continue the same supportive and welcoming environment here that we had on the first thread, and let the posting begin!

Nancy
havana8

Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I was trying to think of a faster way to find Dr. Huber's blue highlighted notes that many have shared in the giant 302 thread especially since they are often in response to a question someone has had. So in an effort to make it a bit easier, I've gone through the existing 302 threads and added the phrase "Dr. Huber Note" to the subject field of any posts sharing notes from him. To find them all:

Go to the EDS search field and type in Dr. Huber Note

Select "Search for all terms"

Where it says "Search previous", select "Search topic title"

Where it says "Return", select "All available" from the drop down menu

And finally at the bottom left, where it says "Display results as", choose "posts"

(where it says "Sort by", you can view them newest to oldest or vice-versa by selecting "Post Time" and choosing "ascending" or "descending"; or, say you were looking for a Dr Huber Note shared by Nemo, you may find it faster to choose sort by "Author" instead)

Hopefully this will make finding them a bit easier. Smile

-------
To find the 302 Handbook information shared by Boski & Nemo, search for 302 Handbook Excerpt using the same method.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Ah hah....You had me scared....I thought you shut the thread down with no where to go.....I was relieved to get to the end and see this link to the new 302 Reviews Smile

Anyways, I have a question. (I know I have alot) But I don't remember this specific one being addressed. I have noticed that my skin is now alot more pale than it has ever been. Is this normal? It is like the 302 Drops or Jojoba is stripping my skins colour... Hope that makes sense.....

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
I have noticed that my skin is now alot more pale than it has ever been. Is this normal? It is like the 302 Drops or Jojoba is stripping my skins colour... Hope that makes sense.....

Just my opinion but I don't think you have used the drops anywhere near long enough to be getting more pale from them. Could your tan be coming off and that is what you are noticing?
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
Can people share their results with 302? I asked this question but no one replied. In fact most of my questions were unanswered.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Ah hah....You had me scared....I thought you shut the thread down with no where to go.....I was relieved to get to the end and see this link to the new 302 Reviews Smile

The idea is to read the other thread first in its entirety before posting questions on this one, as Boski noted in the closing post:

"If, after reading the FAQ, you still want to know more about 302, then I would schedule some time, even if only a few minutes each day, to read through the entire thread, focusing on Dr. Huber's (Dr. H) blue highlighted notes. ......

Once you have read the thread, consulted with, and gotten a regimen from an esthetician, then we would love to see you on our new thread...
"

So, everyone who's just starting, or is thinking about starting, take a week or two and read some of the thread every day - and while you're at it, save important information in a notepad file. When you've gotten through all of it, you'll be glad you read it Very Happy

(By the way, this is not directed specifically you Amy - it's just a reminder to all new users. Your post was just a convenient launch pad Smile )
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
Can people share their results with 302? I asked this question but no one replied. In fact most of my questions were unanswered.

Hi faeriedust,

If you read Part 1, you will find posts of people posting their experiences, including negative and positive results. Many of those people are no longer posting, whether because they are happy and moved on, I don't know. Maybe they just want to read and not post most of the time. You should go through the whole thread and look for these posts. I don't know of any other way of doing it. The only other place where you will find a bunch of testimonials is on the 302 website. You know my results from my first post. There was a poll somewhere too. Don't know what the status of that is. Maybe somebody should find it and bump it up for an update. In any case, other people's experiences are not an indicator or guarantee it will work for you. It really depends on alot of factors, and I have mentioned this in prior posts as well.

Here are the 302 testimonials:

http://302skincare.com/testimonials.html
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:38 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:
I have noticed that my skin is now alot more pale than it has ever been. Is this normal? It is like the 302 Drops or Jojoba is stripping my skins colour... Hope that makes sense.....

Just my opinion but I don't think you have used the drops anywhere near long enough to be getting more pale from them. Could your tan be coming off and that is what you are noticing?

I agree that I have not used them long enough to be getting pale skin.

My tan IS coming off, that is a definate, but I am whiter now than I have ever been (even without a tan)

I am thinking that it may be the Jojoba Oil, as it did rub my tan off, completely....but as I stated, I am much whiter than I am in the winter, when I normally don't tan.....

Is this a typical reaction with the Jojoba Oil?

Dry - Combo Skin - added Retin A to my pm skincare regime on March 20, 2015---I have used Rosehip and coconut oil-daily-for over a year and this significally reduced my scarring and evened my skin tone
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:45 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

The idea is to read the other thread first in its entirety before posting questions on this one, as Boski noted in the closing post:

"If, after reading the FAQ, you still want to know more about 302, then I would schedule some time, even if only a few minutes each day, to read through the entire thread, focusing on Dr. Huber's (Dr. H) blue highlighted notes. ......

Once you have read the thread, consulted with, and gotten a regimen from an esthetician, then we would love to see you on our new thread...
"

So, everyone who's just starting, or is thinking about starting, take a week or two and read some of the thread every day - and while you're at it, save important information in a notepad file. When you've gotten through all of it, you'll be glad you read it Very Happy

(By the way, this is not directed specifically you Amy - it's just a reminder to all new users. Your post was just a convenient launch pad Smile )

I understand it is not directed completely towards me.....but I do want to add that it does take a while to get through that thread, as it is very very long.......

I am still reading it and I have been reading it for what seems like a while now. Not to mention that even reading the thread in its entirety, there will still be stuff overlooked because it is so tough to absorb everything, so as Boski (and Lowbrowscientist)noted, a notebook would be ideal to keep for all the important info., that the thread addresses, as it will be impossible to remember all the important things without writing them down and having them to "skim" back through. I also personally write down the page number, of the thread and the poster, so that I can easily go back and find it, if need be.

Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:

My tan IS coming off, that is a definate, but I am whiter now than I have ever been (even without a tan)

I've never gotten this reaction from either the 302 drops *or* the jojoba oil, and I get noticeably tan in the summer (even when i'm not trying to Neutral). Maybe since it's summer and you're not used to your skin being lighter, it seems more pale than it is?

I wouldn't have guessed the lipids/oils would remove your tan completely but you might not be able to keep it at the same depth (color).

And, yes, the notebook will be very helpful! Good for you for plugging away at it Very Happy I know the size of the thread is intimidating and it takes some perseverance, but as you're probably noticing, breaking it down into smaller chunks really does help and you'll be done before you know it. Smile
Lexyg
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Good idea, Boski! I joined the 302 group when it was at 100 pages and I thought THAT was overwhelming.....as you've heard. Wink

Amy, my skin appears "lighter" after 8 months of 302 use (no jojoba) and that's because most of my redness and irritation have subsided. I didn't see it in the first couple weeks but I do now and I LOVE it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
Can people share their results with 302?

This is the poll Boski mentioned: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32437

Totally forgot about that thread, but like the original 302 review thread, the bulk of it is 302 users sharing their results.

There is a LOT of great information there, and it actually condenses some of the info from the main thread. So, this might be a good thread to start with - it's only 3 pages long (for now, at least!), and it will give you an idea of what the line is really about before you start the main thread.
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
MentorAmy05 wrote:

I've never gotten this reaction from either the 302 drops *or* the jojoba oil, and I get noticeably tan in the summer (even when i'm not trying to Neutral). Maybe since it's summer and you're not used to your skin being lighter, it seems more pale than it is?

I wouldn't have guessed the lipids/oils would remove your tan completely but you might not be able to keep it at the same depth (color).

And, yes, the notebook will be very helpful! Good for you for plugging away at it Very Happy I know the size of the thread is intimidating and it takes some perseverance, but as you're probably noticing, breaking it down into smaller chunks really does help and you'll be done before you know it. Smile

Could be, I just don't ever recall being this pale, lol.....I am so dang white.....Hubby said, well that is what you are suppose to look like, you are a white girl, lol......

I did notice when I cleaned with the Jojoba Oil this am, that it is what is causing the tan to come off.... Sad So sad, as I thought I would be able to keep this.....but maybe the Hazelnut will do better on this. (I am still waiting on it)

But anyways, I had a little tan still on my forehead, at the hairline and I took the Jojoba Oil and purposefully rubbed it there and it definately "cleansed" my skin, as it did in fact take the remaining tan away. So that tells me in itself that it is a FANTASTIC cleaner, as I have never used any product that did this. (Which it is a good thing, in the way it cleanses)

Since I am obviously so white now, and I have been seriously thinking about ordering the 302 Minerals, in the tinted shade.....Do you guys think I could get "full coverage" from these, meaning are they coloured enough that they actually look and cover like make-up?

Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:52 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
Since I am obviously so white now, and I have been seriously thinking about ordering the 302 Minerals, in the tinted shade.....Do you guys think I could get "full coverage" from these, meaning are they coloured enough that they actually look and cover like make-up?

Search the old thread for "tan minerals coverage" (or just "minerals" and "coverage", or whatever - mix it up if you need to), select the option to search for all terms, and at the bottom set it to search for individual posts, not topics. I'm on my way out the door right now or I'd have just looked myself, out of habit.

But just about every question you could possibly have is answered in that thread, so you'll want to get closely acquainted with the search function, lol Smile
aimee83

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hallo together!
So far I have only read and never posted and it's been very intresting! Very Happy

I started 302 skincare maybe 2 weeks back with A Boost and Recovery plus and have since added Face Bar,acne serum,calming mist and 302 serum.

Since I started my skin has definetely gotten a glow to it and is soo soft!But also I have delveloped those annoying bumps on my forehead..After reading on here a little more I have the suspicion that it could be from the recovery plus I have been using. I stopped using it 2 days ago and have just been doing the bar,calming mist+recovery minerals over my emani mmu. I hope those bumps will clear up fast Very Happy Thanks for reading...
aimee83

Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Oh..and I forgot to ask my question Laughing

Is it recommended to use a clarisonic brush together with the 302 skincare?

Thanks!:0)
sandralee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi all!

I haven't posted in awhile. My skin took a turn for the worse, so Jennifer had me change my regime. I broke out very badly on my chin and nose. Not sure the culprit, but when this happened I immediately reached for my Tazorac. My face clamed down/cleared up and after a lengthy conversation with Jennifer, she said for the time being only use the Taz on breakouts, use the calming mist, and c-boost only. After several days my skin is better, but I'm really on the fence about going back to using ALL my products. I would have hoped to see better results by now. I know that I was too aggressive for a couple of weeks back in early July, but I listened to y'all/Dr. H. and my skin seems to keep breaking out. Yes, some of the hyperpigmentation and redness is subsiding, but my lines under and around my eyes seemed to have worsened. Any thoughts on this?

I hope that Boski and the rest will chime in. Thanks!
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:03 am      Reply with quote
sandralee wrote:
Hi all!

I haven't posted in awhile. My skin took a turn for the worse, so Jennifer had me change my regime. I broke out very badly on my chin and nose. Not sure the culprit, but when this happened I immediately reached for my Tazorac. My face clamed down/cleared up and after a lengthy conversation with Jennifer, she said for the time being only use the Taz on breakouts, use the calming mist, and c-boost only. After several days my skin is better, but I'm really on the fence about going back to using ALL my products. I would have hoped to see better results by now. I know that I was too aggressive for a couple of weeks back in early July, but I listened to y'all/Dr. H. and my skin seems to keep breaking out. Yes, some of the hyperpigmentation and redness is subsiding, but my lines under and around my eyes seemed to have worsened. Any thoughts on this?

I hope that Boski and the rest will chime in. Thanks!

Sandralee,

I think it's a matter of too much too soon. You started with an extremely aggressive regimen, using multiple topicals a day. You did cut way back, but then you started using the Acne Serum along with the other actives pretty early at 2x/wk I believe, correct me if I'm wrong. The Acne Serum should be used after you've been on the A boost a few months or only as a spot treatment for acne.

So your note brings up a very important topic which I want to really emphasize to all new users, and I define new users as anybody with less than 3 months of use: 302 cannot be used like typical skincare. Especially if you have been on other long-term regimens involving acids/BP/HQ/Retin-A, etc. Here are 2 key differences:

1) You have to start at a baseline, which means you don't use anything except cleanser and SS for at least 2 weeks to get your skin back to its normal state without anything on it. If you experience breakouts, dryness, irritation, you need to extend this transition further until it stops, and your skin is calmer. This is BEFORE you even start using 302 actives. You can use a few things like the cleanser, calming mist and Recovery Minerals during your transition, but nothing with actives in it. When I say actives, I'm talking about things with Avogen in it or strong ingredients, like the A and C Boost, Lightening Drops, Acne Serum. While on transition, use the most gentle, simple cleanser you can find. And NO lotion SS, moisturizer, or makeup. Use a MMU SS or Recovery Minerals.

2) Once you are out of transition, then you can start a beginner 302 regimen. It has to be built up slowly. You start using the lower strength topicals and, over time, introduce new ones which are stronger (IF you need stronger). You may not do well with stronger ones in the beginning, especially if your skin is already weak and thin from long-term use of other topicals.

I think most of the problems that people encounter in the beginning is due to 1) Not transitioning long enough or at all, and 2) Using too many things, at too high a strength, in the beginning.

I'll say it again, 302 is not like other skincare. It's formulated to be effective, but it has to be introduced in a different way, so your skin will be able to adjust and renormalize. Resist the temptation of thinking MORE is going to produce faster and better results. It's the total opposite. You will have breakouts, dryness, and redness if you are using too much, too often, and I think that is exactly what's happening to you now.

So, here again from Part 1 is that beginning regimen. Run it by Jennifer, but I think you need to restart from the beginning.

Here is a typical regimen for the first 2-3 months, after transition is done. You can start adding other things like the C Boost and A Boost after that.

AM:
1) Alternate with washing with water OR F/B bar. If your skin feels really dry, I would just use water to cleanse.
2) IF NEEDED, jojoba OR hazelnut OR Calming Mist.
3) Brush on Recovery Minerals.
4) If you feel you need to cover anything, then use the UGloGirl MMU. Otherwise, this is optional.

PM:
1) Wash with your 2nd cleanser, for example 302 oily/combo cleanser or 302 normal cleanser.
2) On MWF, apply the 302 Drops on wet face.
3) Brush on Recovery Minerals for a night treatment.

After 2-3 months, you can start adding in and alternating the A Boost and C Boost with the 302 drops.

For example:
Monday: A Boost
Tuesday: C Boost
Weds: 302 Drops
Thurs: A Boost
Friday: C Boost
Saturday:302 Drops
Sunday: Rest day, apply nothing.

This is just an example. You may not need the A or C boost. You can adjust this if it is too much for your skin and reduce the applications of anything. You will know if its too much if your skin starts getting irritated or breaks out all of a sudden.

After 2-3 more months of this routine, you can start thinking about adding the more potent topicals (IF you need it). Some people will be perfectly happy with the regular strength topicals and not need to buy the Hi-Potency formulas. It's going to depend on how well you respond and how bad your problems are.

Its a very simple routine, but not really a set "routine". You can mix things around if you need to. Nothing is set in stone. It depends on how you respond and what you need to fix.

HTH
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:13 am      Reply with quote
aimee83 wrote:
Hallo together!
So far I have only read and never posted and it's been very intresting! Very Happy

I started 302 skincare maybe 2 weeks back with A Boost and Recovery plus and have since added Face Bar,acne serum,calming mist and 302 serum.

Since I started my skin has definetely gotten a glow to it and is soo soft!But also I have delveloped those annoying bumps on my forehead..After reading on here a little more I have the suspicion that it could be from the recovery plus I have been using. I stopped using it 2 days ago and have just been doing the bar,calming mist+recovery minerals over my emani mmu. I hope those bumps will clear up fast Very Happy Thanks for reading...

Hi, welcome to the club! Yes, the Recovery Plus is great for dry/normal skins, but for oily or combo skinned people I would go with the Calming mist and Recovery Minerals, which is what you are doing. I would apply your Emani MMU last though, over the Calming mist and Recovery Minerals. You can spritz the Calming mist during the day, as needed too.

So I would use the Recovery Plus as a body treatment instead, which I do. Great for dry skin on the heels too.
boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:20 am      Reply with quote
aimee83 wrote:
Oh..and I forgot to ask my question Laughing

Is it recommended to use a clarisonic brush together with the 302 skincare?

Thanks!:0)

It's not necessary, but if you want to use it, use the gentle head and not more than once a week. I used to use it like once a week with my 302 cleanser, but it really strips the skin if overdone. You will find that you will not need to manually exfoliate the longer you are on 302 because the skin cell turnover speeds up as the skin metabolism improves. That dull look goes away. Try to limit the use to only as needed for now, and see if you can do without it in a few months. I think the brush head could be a breeding ground for germs as well.
sandralee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Boski! I appreciate you help.
And I hope this advice helps future 302 users!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Sandralee, I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I hope you decide to stay with the 302, and listen to Boski's advice above - start over and go slow.

I did want to add something. I think you have only been using 302 for around 2 months now? That is Way too soon to expect much in the way of visible results. From everything I have read about 302, people just start noticing results around the 6 month mark. Remember that this is a long-term "plan" for your skin and results will be slow (but permanent), and could take as long as 1 year. I'll quote Dr. H from an email he sent to me regarding my issues, "You cannot hurry love, skin or Mother Nature." Real permanent change to the skin is going to take some time. Very Happy

(Your lines around your eyes are probably just another effect of using the high potent actives to soon in your routine. But hopefully Boski can weigh in on that part, as well.)
aimee83

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Boski for the information!I was also thinking about using the reovery plus as a body moisturizer and think I'll just do that Very Happy

Thanks also for the advice of putting on my MMU AFTER the recovery mineralso.I never thought of it that way and always applied my mmu first Cool
MentorAmy05
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 am      Reply with quote
For some reason, I was unable to post on this specific thread last night. I had no problems on other threads, so I don't know what the problem was/is, so hopefully this post will go through.

Anyways, when you state the more potent actives, I have thought, by reading and hearing Jennifer that the 302 Drops were pretty potent. Is this not true? I am really getting confused. I know there are other more potent actives, I am assuming the acne serum being one of them. For most problems, would the 302 Drops or the Serum, not solve most problems?

boski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
MentorAmy05 wrote:
For some reason, I was unable to post on this specific thread last night. I had no problems on other threads, so I don't know what the problem was/is, so hopefully this post will go through.

Anyways, when you state the more potent actives, I have thought, by reading and hearing Jennifer that the 302 Drops were pretty potent. Is this not true? I am really getting confused. I know there are other more potent actives, I am assuming the acne serum being one of them. For most problems, would the 302 Drops or the Serum, not solve most problems?

Hi Amy,

The 302 drops or 302 serum ARE potent. All the 302 actives are, in that they work without having to apply frequently. The concentrations of active ingredients are very high, thus you need very little of it for it to work. You apply only at night, one topical at a time, and alternate the topicals. This is different than other skincare lines where you are typically instructed to apply up to twice daily, every day, multiple products on top of eachother. The reason 302 is applied this way is to avoid "receptor fatigue" and developing a sensitivity to ingredients due to the skin being bombarded with too many ingredients on a regular constant basis. If you do a search of Dr H's notes, he goes into great detail about "receptor fatigue" in Part 1.

The levels of potency varies with the 302 products and you build up to the higher levels over a period of months (6 months minimum):

1. You want to start with the basic 302 drops or serum. C Boost, A boost, Acne drops, Rosacea drops are also beginner levels.

2. The next level to move up to is 302 Hi-Potency drops or serum, Lightening Drops (for the C topical).

3. The strongest topicals are the Plus Serum and Acne Serum (which is vit A).

You can continue to use the lower strengths as long as you want. Only move up to the higher ones if your skin is not responding as much as you'd like or you have reached a plateau.

The key is to introduce each new thing slowly, stay on it until you can gauge any results, at least a month or two, before adding other things into the mix. This will help prevent you from getting a bad reaction and not knowing what caused it.

Continue reading Part 1, all this becomes clearer in the end.

HTH
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:57 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |